ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Discus and support ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Can we please have a resolution to this issue?. Previous thread was locked on 23 Oct by Amber 95 with no solution. Can log in on PC, issue has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by GordonHerriott, Oct 29, 2019.

1. ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Can we please have a resolution to this issue?. Previous thread was locked on 23 Oct by Amber 95 with no solution.

Can log in on PC, issue has recently emerged only on Android.

Android device software is up to date, cache cleared, app uninstalled and reinstalled, and device restarted.

Issue only emerged about 3 weeks ago so assume some issue with Microsoft sw update?

:)

GordonHerriott, Oct 29, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Are you trying to log into a game or the Xbox App? If you're on Android, and trying to log into the Xbox or Game Pass app, I'd recommend searching the store for "Xbox (Beta)" or "Game Pass (Beta)" and see if you get the same error there.

Is the error code an Android system error or an App error you're getting? Also, can you provide the make and model of your phone and what version of Android you're running?
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi
    GordonHerriott

Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. Based on the error code you've provided, I'm guessing that you're receiving it when attempting to log into the Microsoft Casual Games, like Solitaire, is that correct?

Sadly, the only troubleshooting that we have in regard to the MS Casual Games currently that relate to the specific error code
    1170000 (which is received when there's a Windows Update that didn't install)
    are currently for computers/tablets; however, they may help you on mobile as well.
    For the exact steps to attempt, I recommend the
    Microsoft Casual Games Community FAQ/Support page
    , then scroll down to the section titled "Other error codes you might see & what they mean" where you'll find the steps to follow, as our Ambassador has previously also recommended.

As you've indicated that this does not alleviate the issue, then you may wish to see if there are any updates for the app or system on your mobile device available, or contact your service provider for further enquiries.

Additionally, you may also find links to other support venues for any specific casual games in our Microsoft Casual Games FAQ support page
    near the bottom of the page. Those may be helpful as well.

I hope that this helps a bit more.
  4. GordonHerriott Win User

I have previously followed all tge recommended steps wuth no improvement. Am running Android 9 latest available with all offerred Google security updates. Appreciate any further assistance
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

This page has a FAQ that specifically calls out that error: https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/faqs/im-getting-error-code-game/

Try the steps on there and see if that resolves it.

There is a part about it that is a little weird, in that the error code 1170000 in Windows usually means there is a Windows Update issue. I'm curious what version of Android you have on your phone; it is possible that if you're on an older version of Android,
    there is an update for the app on the Play store, that isn't compatible with your version of Android. That would cause issues with your app when it's trying to connect to services that have been updated, that are configured for a different update. So let
    me know what version of Android you have, and I'll see what I can dig up; assuming the steps linked to do not help.
  6. GordonHerriott Win User

Not resolved, no solutions offered. I have also raised with Microsoft casualgames support but no response after 5 days. All a little ordinary, cant ca hard to resolve.
Thema:

1. ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE. - Similar Threads - ERROR CODE 1170000

2. Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android: When trying to log into my Xbox Live account on my phone to play Microsoft Solitaire Collections, error code 1170000 appears no matter what. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection cannot log in to Xbox live, "Error code: 1170000"????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection cannot log in to Xbox live, "Error code: 1170000"????: Win 1064-bit Microsoft Solitaire Collection could not log in to Xbox live, prompting "Error code: 1170000", but could not find this error code. After uninstalling the game program, it can not be...
  4. foutcode 1170000 [Translation - error code 1170000]

in XBoX on Windows
    foutcode 1170000 [Translation - error code 1170000]: Hallo? Kan sinds enige tijd niet meer inloggen bij microsoft om spellen te spelen, wat kan ik daar aan doen? Alvast bedankt --------- [Mod Translation - Hey? Can't log in to microsoft to play...
  5. Error code 1170000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 1170000: Have error code 1170000 when signing in to Microsoft solitaire. Went to FAQ and tried all those options and still cannot sign in. Any help is appreciated. beb58524-ccd6-428a-adc6-a5e7417535d2
  6. foutcode 1170000[error code 1170000]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    foutcode 1170000[error code 1170000]: ik krijg de foutcode 1170000 bij misrosoft solitaire. ik kan mij niet aanmelden. de oplossing bij https:// aka.ms/mssolitairefaq werkt niet. mijn windows 10 is volledig up-to-date. bij Microsoft...
  7. error code 1170000 always comes up when trying Solitude Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 1170000 always comes up when trying Solitude Collection: have verified my Microsoft account, changed password but still no access. verified my Xbox account looks current with my username but still can't get signed into Microsoft Soltaire Collection...
  8. Fixed! Error code 1170000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixed! Error code 1170000: If you get this error in Solitaire Collection, or can't log in to the Xbox app, try downloading the Xbox Identity Provider in the Microsoft Store: Get Xbox Identity Provider - Microsoft Store...
  9. Error code 1170000 when playing solitaire daily challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 1170000 when playing solitaire daily challenge: While playing my daily solitaire challenge, I get error code 1170000. I have followed all the suggestions documented but nothing is fixing it. What should I do to fix this?...
  10. Cannot use any of my Premium MSfT games because error code 1170000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use any of my Premium MSfT games because error code 1170000: Since afternoon of March 16, 2018, I cannot logon to xbox through my Microsoft Premium games: Solitaire, Wordament Taptiles or Mahjong. I get an error code 1170000. The problem is on two different...