error code 124 on smartphone

Discus and support error code 124 on smartphone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I use a smartphone with android OS. I've downloaded the latest version (3/20/2019) of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I am unable to use it to play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SaktinathMukherjee, May 14, 2019.

1. error code 124 on smartphone

I use a smartphone with android OS. I've downloaded the latest version (3/20/2019) of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I am unable to use it to play & getting error code 124. Sometime error code 100,101,which refers to "no internet connection". But
    I am connected to internet.

:)

SaktinathMukherjee, May 14, 2019
  2. Galaxy Golden Win User

You could try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and also see if anyone else is having the same issue as you.
  3. SaktinathMukherjee Win User

Dear Alucario Ultra,

Instead of routinely pasting a looooong "Standard" reply applicable to computers on Windows OS, you should have read
    the first sentence of my original query & also noted that it is listed under
    "Xbox for mobile devices" category.
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

How to fix Solitaire errors 124/ 101_107
    1. Run App troubleshooter
    2. Run Windows Update troubleshooter
    3. Check that Windows Updates aren’t ‘stuck’
    4. Check if Xbox Live is down
    5. Create new user profile and try setting up from there
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection
    7. Make sure your firewall/anti-virus isn’t blocking the app
    8. Clear your Windows Store cache
    9. Uninstall and reinstall the game with a clean Windows Store cache
    10. Clear Disk cache
    Solution 1: Run App troubleshooter
    This fixes some issues that prevent apps from running such as screen resolution, and incorrect account or security settings.

• Right click Start
    • Select Control Panel
    • Go to the top right corner and change View by
    • Select Large icons
      [​IMG]
    • Click Troubleshooting

[​IMG]

• Click on View all option on the left panel
    • Select Windows store Apps

[​IMG]

• Follow the instructions to run the app troubleshooter
    Check whether you are able to play Solitaire again. If not, go to the next solution.

Solution 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter
    This tool automatically detects, and fixes most incorrect settings on your computer that brings the Solitaire error 124/ 101_107/, and prevent you from running any updates.

• Click Start
    • In the search field box, type Troubleshooting > hit Enter
    • Click View all in the left pane
    • Select Windows Update

[​IMG]

• Run Windows Update Troubleshooter and follow the instructions on the screen
    Solution 3: Check that Windows Updates aren’t ‘stuck’
    If you’ve checked for Windows Updates and there was no problem there, try checking if there are some updates that are stuck because some do get stuck for various reasons.

• Click Start
    • In the search box, type Windows Updates
    • Click Check for Updates

[​IMG]

• Click Check Now
    • Click View Details
    • Install any updates you may find that have not been installed including optional ones
    • Restart your computer
    Solution 4: Check if Xbox Live is down
    Sometimes the network on Xbox goes down, in which case you can check and log in then click Support to see if it says “Xbox Service is up” or “Xbox Service is limited” or “Xbox Service is down”. It is down or limited, you
    may not be able to log in to your game till it is fixed.

Solution 5: Create new user profile and try setting up from there
    You can create a new user profile then change settings to administrator privileges, and check if Solitaire error 124/ 101_107/ persists.

Here’s how you can create a new user profile:

• Click Start
    • Select Settings

[​IMG]

• Select Accounts

[​IMG]

• Click Family and other users
    • Click Add someone else to this PC

[​IMG]

• Fill in the form with the user name and password. Your new user account will be created.
    • Click on Change account type
    • Click the drop down arrow and choose Administrator to set the account to administrator level
    • Restart your computer
    • Login to the new account you just created
    If the issue goes away, then it may mean your other user profile is corrupted. You can try the following in case of a corrupted user profile:

• On your new account, use it to downgrade your usual account
    • Click Apply or Ok
    • Raise back your old account to its default admin level
    • Rinse and repeat a few times as this will help to remove any corruption
    • Leave your account on as Administrator
  5. SaktinathMukherjee Win User

Hi

Just to make sure do any other apps on your device have similar issues?
    No other games is loaded. So can't say definitely, but I can browse normally & the device is connected to Wi-Fi, when checked.
  6. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

Hi SaktinathMukherjee

Just to make sure do any other apps on your device have similar issues?
Thema:

1. error code 124 on smartphone - Similar Threads - error code 124

2. Xbox game says cannot connect to server, timed out with error code 0102-0000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game says cannot connect to server, timed out with error code 0102-0000: 1.Gems of War 2. Only on this game 3. Installed game 4. Started happening today 5. No. 6. Wireless connection 13f8f1b1-8d23-401c-9159-540704753618
  3. error code 0x80c90011

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 0x80c90011: why am I getting an error code 0x80c90011 when I try to buy a movie on xbox360, but Microsoft doesn't know what this is? 8429efb2-56a4-4d69-b517-4399a6c337aa
  4. Bluray player no ot installing error code 0x80D03801

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluray player no ot installing error code 0x80D03801: I tried to up update bluray player app it did not update,so I uninstalled and tried to reinstall it is showing error Code 0x80D03801 How to install it 7c1d7f97-225f-4312-8b48-9aee65e26849
  5. FH4 E:f-0 Error Code

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 E:f-0 Error Code: I was playing the game fine 2 days ago when the game started crashing during the first loading screen. I play Forza Horizon 4 on PC and have never experienced issues like this, the game usually...
  6. error code 121010

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 121010: Microsoft Solitaire Collection shows error code 121010. what shall I do? 63f58363-8580-49c2-9d6f-6558e0b346d6
  7. My xbox app error code 0x404

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox app error code 0x404: I try everyhing. But still the same mistake. 3651168b-8583-4bb9-ade0-599e285cc00c
  8. Can't sign in error with no code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in error with no code.: When I turn on my Xbox 360, before anything (profiles) even show up on screen, I get a "can't sign in" error. It does not give any error code and just says "a problem occured while signing in....
  9. My Xbox One X Has an Error Code not on the Support Site + Other Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X Has an Error Code not on the Support Site + Other Issues: Hi. So I've had an Xbox One X since they came out. I have the Scorpio edition. The console has worked perfectly until recently, when it started having issues. One of these issues is pictured down...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire error code 124

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire error code 124: Also have the same problem as everyone else. It is not a firewall issue as I have had a Norton agent remotely connect to my computer to check everything. Have cleared caches, reset my account,...