Error Code: 125 doesn't exist

Discus and support Error Code: 125 doesn't exist in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is the code I received when your internet connection could not download my statistic when I was trying to complete today's event in Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpeedyPatches, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Error Code: 125 doesn't exist

This is the code I received when your internet connection could not download my statistic when I was trying to complete today's event in Microsoft Solitaire. I have been getting the message for 3 days: We're having trouble connecting to Microsoft Solitaire
    Collection. My internet is working fine or I wouldn't be able to access Xbox or Microsoft Mahjong, Jigsaw or Microsoft Solitaire Collection or facebook. I have had this unable to connect to Microsoft Solitaire Collection twice before in th past 4 months--each
    time it lasted for at 5 days. I have reported this at least three times this week in contact us, facebook post and feedback plus on community. Have had no reply. I was given Error Code; 125 this afternoon around 6 o'clock. It was sent to me with a message
    to sign into:
    https://aka.mc/mssolitairefaq
    . This needs to be fixed.

:)

SpeedyPatches, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Error Code: 125 doesn't exist

1. Error Code: 125 doesn't exist - Similar Threads - Error Code 125

2. Error code 0X80131500 on Xbox One when trying to access Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0X80131500 on Xbox One when trying to access Microsoft store: Error 0x80131500 occurs when I try to access the Microsoft store on Xbox one. Also, Minecraft stopped working. I uninstalled it but now can't reinstall with the store not working. I can't access...
  3. Error code 0x87e10bca on my xbox one when opening apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e10bca on my xbox one when opening apps: Error code 0x87e10bca on my xbox one when opening apps. I've already done a power cycle, a factory reset and persistent storage and clear it three times and nothing solved the problem. Could some...
  4. Microsoft Store"Gaming Service"and another PC GAME cannot install,error code︰0x803FB005

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store"Gaming Service"and another PC GAME cannot install,error code︰0x803FB005: I used different way to solve this error ->Today reinstall window10 ->Done all Window Updated However I cannot solve the problem Before I reinstall window 10, I used different solutions from...
  5. Xbox error code E102

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error code E102: I bought an xbox one x 6 friggin months ago and now it wont work at all and i dont have a pc to fix it. This is bs i payed 500 freaking dollars for the stupid thing....
  6. TAKING TOO LONG TO START A GAME AND GETTING SAME ERROR CODE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TAKING TOO LONG TO START A GAME AND GETTING SAME ERROR CODE: Taking really long to start a game. Keep getting the same error code. XBOX 1S Anyone have any ideas? Thx 9106e7e1-0ae6-4114-ab02-f212bdc6fab9
  7. I bought Windows 10 Minecraft but keep getting error code 0x80073CFB. How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Windows 10 Minecraft but keep getting error code 0x80073CFB. How do I fix it?: My purchase went through and I have Minecraft on the store. Whenever I try to download it, however, it keep saying that something unexpected happened. I tried updating and restarting my PC and...
  8. Error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code: I am having trouble signing in to my account for the xbox one. I Every time I try it says we can't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes and i get an error code (0x80131904). Wondering if you...
  9. Can’t sign I to my account 0xCFFFF82E error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign I to my account 0xCFFFF82E error code: I cannot sign i to my xbox account Chumbo#9194. Error code 0xCFFFF82E is popping up. My wife’s account can log in no issue. Not mine. It appears others have had this issue as well i have just been...
  10. Error code 0xCFFFFF82B

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0xCFFFFF82B: Can’t login and was playing just fine last night. This error comes up and I have done everything suggested except remove/DL game again. Please explain what is going on as this is clearly an issue...