Error code BRAVO-09 for the divison 2??

Discus and support Error code BRAVO-09 for the divison 2?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So iwent to start playing The Division 2 and before i could do anything or see any menu this error code came up and now i cant play the game. The game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr. Mad, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Mr. Mad
    Mr. Mad Guest

So iwent to start playing The Division 2 and before i could do anything or see any menu this error code came up and now i cant play the game. The game is on disc.

:)

Mr. Mad, Aug 8, 2019
  2. ZensyMee Win User

Hi!

I got the same message, bravo-9.

Problem is that Ubi kick the ball back to Msoft because they say there’s a problem with xbox Live accounts..!!??!

What to do, what to do!?

/ Zeensy
  3. Hurikane99 Win User

I have just recently hard reset my modem and Xbox regarding the Bravo error code. It seemed before there was voice saying to push a or y in the beginning. Verdict i am now in game loading character.
  4. ricomassey Win User

This is an xbox issue,i got the error code apon a purchase,my question is what time will this be fixed?
  5. TDK Skin Walker Win User

Hello Mr. Mad.

The Bravo-09 error code is primarily happening to PlayStation players. So if you have gotten this error code then the best advice would be to contact Ubisoft support and let them know, as Erick said.

I have read that some people have had some luck restarting their router. I can't confirm that it will fix it as I have ever gotten this error code before.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Mr. Mad,

Sorry to hear you have run into a problem with The Division 2, I would advise that you reach out to the Ubisoft team through either their

Forums
    or the
    Ubisoft Help team
    . This looks to be more of an in-game issue.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Error code BRAVO-09 for the divison 2?? - Similar Threads - Error code BRAVO

2. Multiple error codes as well as no response to downloading owned games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple error codes as well as no response to downloading owned games.: I have just recently bought a slightly used Xbox one that had worked great for about 2 and a half months but just recently I have run into issues with downloading games that I own. I am using the...
  3. Fehlercode 0x80090016[Translation-error code 0x80090016]

in XBoX on Windows
    Fehlercode 0x80090016[Translation-error code 0x80090016]: Kein Abrufen von Microsoft Sudoku oder anderen Microsoft Spielen im Store (Mahjong ... usw) möglich, Fehlercode 0x80090016, habe diese Spiele schon seit Ewigkeit gespielt, nun kann ich sie nicht...
  4. FEHLERCODE: 1170000 [Mod translation-ERROR CODE: 1170000]

in XBoX on Windows
    FEHLERCODE: 1170000 [Mod translation-ERROR CODE: 1170000]: Anmeldefehler bei Xbox Live Fehlercodesuche - 1170000 - erfolglos... [Mod translation-Xbox Live sign-in error Error code search - 1170000 - unsuccessful... ] 0832ebd1-25ce-442c-b288-43bf1c26ea16
  5. HDCP error code on LG OLED C9 tv with Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDCP error code on LG OLED C9 tv with Xbox one S: I have been trying to watcha 4K ultra hd movie with my new tv on my xbox bit when I try to play it, it shows me an error code. I have tried all the troubleshooting steps microsoft says but nothing...
  6. help with error codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help with error codes: I installed Microsoft Mahjong on my pc at the beginning of this month. about five days ago I started getting an error code 0x803F8001, and don't know how to fix it. Can some one tell me how I can...
  7. error code 0x803F8001 for my MahJongg game

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x803F8001 for my MahJongg game: I'm getting the error code 0x803F8001 for my MahJongg game, which I've been playing for at least three years now. I also play Microsoft Solitaire and Microsoft Jigsaw. I signed into my Microsoft...
  8. Roblox- welcome to Bloxburg error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox- welcome to Bloxburg error code 103: Welcome to Bloxburg seems to be the only game I get this error code 103. I can load up any other game just fine but Bloxburg no. Ive tried everything possible to fix my problem and had no luck. Is...
  9. Error Code 0X87E0000D

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0X87E0000D: Bought FIFA 20 and now getting this error code. Not sure how to proceed. Restarted and turned off and back on. Plz help. Thanks 869c829b-200b-4444-a593-e3c0f329ddfa
  10. Error Code 0x803F8001 when opening MS Mahjong

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x803F8001 when opening MS Mahjong: Repeatedly get this error when trying to run Mahjong. I've tried to download it again from the MS Store, but it will not let me do this - it says that I have this installed. However, Mahjong has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. divison 2 error code bravo 09