Error code checker is pointless

Discus and support Error code checker is pointless in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was given a error code 0x802705a when I tried to load up neverwinter so I went to check on xbox.com to see what is it and yet again the error code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by twaig1690, Sep 2, 2017.

1. twaig1690
    twaig1690 Guest

I was given a error code 0x802705a when I tried to load up neverwinter so I went to check on xbox.com to see what is it and yet again the error code checker does not reconize it serious MS what is the point of this if your stupid pointless system does not
    work

:)

twaig1690, Sep 2, 2017
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    Can't process the update. Status code: 40A3 - 416B - 1600 - 267F - C000 - 0185

If you go to the error code lookup link in my first post, enter the code C000-0185 exactly as shown then you should get the exact same suggested solutions I copy/pasted from the error code lookup website.

Of course I did check what suggestions came up when entering the code, be pretty pointless asking you to check something that I hadn't already checked.

EggsBoxJuan, Sep 2, 2017
  3. PB7
    PB7 Guest
  4. Xanetroe
    Xanetroe Guest

Hi Goggs25,

Kindly check for the console updates, and if there is an available one, kindly update it. Doing this is the usual fix for this issue.

If still you are having the same issue, feel free to let me know and i will be happy to help you mate.

Xanetroe, Sep 3, 2017
  5. Xanetroe Win User

Hi Goggs25,

Kindly check for the console updates, and if there is an available one, kindly update it. Doing this is the usual fix for this issue.

If still you are having the same issue, feel free to let me know and i will be happy to help you mate.
  6. TwinStripeUK Win User

ERROR CODE E305

Is that the entire code? It doesn't show up on the error code checker.
  7. Xxmr doodlezX52 Win User

help

I have the same exact code and there's nothing attached to that error code on the Xbox error code checker. Help pls
  8. pr1malg3ar Win User

my xbox one is not relaunching games

9. Buachaill Dona Win User

Error Code 12100

Thema:

1. Error code checker is pointless - Similar Threads - Error code checker

2. Region error code 0x80a40401 I am in sudan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Region error code 0x80a40401 I am in sudan: I am living and Sudan and I want to play with my friend online I am automatically kicked from I account when I sign this problem is really annoying and I used to be to play last year but now why?...
  3. I can't install Xbox Game Pass for PC (error code "0x80244018")

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install Xbox Game Pass for PC (error code "0x80244018"): Hello. I got the latest Windows updates and am trying to install https://aka.ms/XboxInstaller but it doesn't work. I get the error code "0x80244018". I have tried for days now! I really want to...
  4. Roblox - Bloxburg Error Code 103 on Xbox One S Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox - Bloxburg Error Code 103 on Xbox One S Console: Hi I have been trying to log into Bloxburg in Roblox with an adult account and with all privacy settings set as Everyone, Allow, etc but am still receiving the error. I have logged out of the...
  5. "Error Code 23" trying to launch Gears 5 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    "Error Code 23" trying to launch Gears 5 on PC: I have been playing Gears 5 since it was released. All of a sudden I am getting an "Error Code 23" when the client attempts to load. It is categorized as "Game Client has encountered an...
  6. Error code 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201: Hello, during restoring the settings of xbox one at the "Update" stage I gen an error code 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201 For xbox one I use wireless connection that works fine, despite this I...
  7. Error code help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code help: Getting this error code all over the place. Xbox.com/errorhelp, as recommended to go to by the message on my xb1 error notice has nothing about the code. 0x83860570. Getting it while trying to...
  8. Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!: I have an Xbox One S and haven't had any problems making purchases until just the other day. Tried to buy my daughter a new world in Minecraft and after punching in my PIN and confirming the buy,...
  9. Error Code 0x800704cf

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x800704cf: I received this Error when turning on my console this morning. I have tried all the basic trouble shooting methods: Hard resets for both my console and my router, checked other devices connected...
  10. Error codes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error codes: Hi all our console is displaying the message after taking an age to start up these instructions have been followed and still nothing. However it does say installation stopped furniture help...