Error code help films and tv

Discus and support Error code help films and tv in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 0xc10100b2 this is an error code I've been given. Trying to watch guardians of the galaxy (2014) also have same issues with ant-man (2015) both of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TricXzZ Zombie, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Error code help films and tv

0xc10100b2 this is an error code I've been given.

Trying to watch guardians of the galaxy (2014) also have same issues with ant-man (2015) both of these films are being displayed as a pre order (which is impossible) have watched many times before. Talking with microsoft support they didnt really seem to
    care they've had my money and kept telling everything was fine.

Has any experienced this before? Any tips, I have restored purchases with no success

:)

TricXzZ Zombie, Oct 2, 2019
  2. paul mac
    paul mac New Member
    I have exactly the same problem with both films. Both say coming soon and i purchased over a year ago. Did you get any further forward with your complaint?

paul mac, Oct 11, 2019
  3. blueamcat Win User

That's odd. Can you remove and re-download your profile on your console? Also try playing it on another device if you can. Do you have Movies Anywhere?
  4. Allycop Win User

Predator avatar Promotion code not working

The code was a promo from ms film and tv. buy the new predator film and get a xbox avatar mask.
  5. BenniBunny Win User

Amazon Instant Video

I have the same Problem, Amazon Love Film works at my Samsung Smart TV and Xbox 360 perfect but at Xbox One i get permanently the Error Code MP1032.
  6. antjones Win User

App wont stop installing!?

I'm also having this problem and have been for a month. It keeps knocking my wifi out every 30 seconds because it keeps trying and failing to not only install/update the blu ray up but the films & tv app also. I havent been able to use my xbox for anything
    for ages because a) it wont play any disc game or film, and b) it keeps disconnecting from the internet all the damn time. Awful. Error code 0x80d0000a although this turns up with nothing when I enter it into the error help page.
  7. antjones Win User

Problems with latest app updates

This. Exactly freaking this. I'm also having this problem and have been for a month. It keeps knocking my wifi out every 30 seconds because it keeps trying and failing to not only install/update the blu ray up but the films & tv app also. I havent been
    able to use my xbox for anything for ages because a) it wont play any disc game or film, and b) it keeps disconnecting from the internet all the damn time. Awful, it's rendered my xbox useless. Error code 0x80d0000a although this turns up with nothing when
    I enter it into the error help page.
Thema:

1. Error code help films and tv - Similar Threads - Error code help

2. Help with error code on my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with error code on my xbox 360: When I turn on my xbox 360 it is going straight to a black screen with the error code E 79. I tried unplugging the remotes and the kinetic device but that didn't help. Any suggestions? Thanks for...
  3. Error code help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code help: Getting this error code all over the place. Xbox.com/errorhelp, as recommended to go to by the message on my xb1 error notice has nothing about the code. 0x83860570. Getting it while trying to...
  4. Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!: I have an Xbox One S and haven't had any problems making purchases until just the other day. Tried to buy my daughter a new world in Minecraft and after punching in my PIN and confirming the buy,...
  5. ERROR CODE: 87E00005, HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR CODE: 87E00005, HELP: Hey, i just bought 2k20, installed the game, and it needed an update so i go to update the game and it is terribly slow, the slowest i’ve ever dealt with. When i went to bed it was at 0.3% so i...
  6. XBOX 1 error code 0x8007029c HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 1 error code 0x8007029c HELP!: Playing Minecraft on Xbox 1. Trying to access my game but I get SOMETHING WENT WRONG Give it another try. If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code: 0x8007029c....
  7. help error code 100-00000703-80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    help error code 100-00000703-80910002: kbox s keeps shutting down and returns to troubleshoot screen the stuck at same update 54% help plz ca79eccf-d9f1-4cda-a325-f702a397da29
  8. I NEED HELP WITH ERROR CODE 80151908

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP WITH ERROR CODE 80151908: Hi currently im on holiday and i brought my Xbox 360 so i can play some games and when i login into my account which has xbox live gold it would disconnect me and give me this error code 80151908...
  9. My Minecraft won’t launch and I cant find the error code on Xbox help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft won’t launch and I cant find the error code on Xbox help: So i just downloaded minecraft onto my xbox so i could play with my brother. When i had checked for it in the store, it said i needed to buy it, but when i checked in my ready to install section...
  10. Help! Error Code 80072746

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Error Code 80072746: Hi, please, i need your help. 9 Days ago i did a hard reset on you Xbox One X. After signing back into my Xbox One profile and installing some games (Fallout 4, which works fine) i decided to...