Error code when I attempt to move a game.

Discus and support Error code when I attempt to move a game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to move a game that I downloaded from the game pass, from my C: Drive to my HDD. When I tried to move it through settings, I instead got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YourNormalNoob, May 26, 2022.

1. Error code when I attempt to move a game.

I was trying to move a game that I downloaded from the game pass, from my C: Drive to my HDD. When I tried to move it through settings, I instead got an error code (0x80073d13) So, I tried again, and did a multitude of things, such as checking if my profile was administrator or not, repairing the Microsoft store, changing the default location to my C: drive, but nothing worked. Can someone help me?

Error code when I attempt to move a game. [​IMG]

:)

YourNormalNoob, May 26, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, YourNormalNoob. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

How are you trying to move the game? By copy and paste the game folder on the other drive/partition? Or have you tried to uninstall the game and install it on the other drive/partition?

I ask because most games do not allow users to move the game folder from one location to another. They do this because this can cause errors with the game since the folder/path changes but the registry entries and commands do not follow this change.

You can try to go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features > (Game Title) > Move. But your best option is to try to uninstall and then install the game again on the correct drive/partition. If this still does not work or if you have any question, please let me know.
  3. Coreysito Win User

Unable to connect to Xbox

Hello again maineim94,

Please install and attempt to launch the game Shuffle Party. This game has several specific error codes coded into it and any error code you get when attempting to play will help us determine the possible issues you're having with the other games.
  4. pair2wear Win User

Same issue

The only time an error code comes up is when attempting to download game updates.
  5. Shina Schatten Win User

Error codes when attempting to connect

To break the code apart with you and see if you can get your profile working try the following:

8015 in your code means your account has something missing/unverified in the security and needs to be fixed

Go to account.live.com/proofs (if possible use a PC and Internet Explorer as the Microsoft security pages don't always work with other browsers/devices)

Login with your account (login email and password) and verify access if your PC is not yet trusted

Check 3 things on the Protect Your Account page

1. Make sure you either have Two Step Verification OFF

OR set up TSV correctly with a smartphone ID app (and that you are using the ID app passcode instead of the password)

2. Make sure you have two verified security options (email and/or phone number) other than your login email address (your login email will not count for the 2 verified security options)

3. Set up the 25 character recovery code (this code causes a back end change so the system knows you have updated the security) Also keep the code somewhere safe since it can be used to reset the password and wipe all account security options (replacing
    them instantly and not having to wait 30 days for the update)

Then check "recent activity" listed on the left and see if your recent attempts show a really weird location (like the IP is in another state or country)

If it looks really odd but it was you; see if you have the option to agree that the activity was your activity

Next go to account.xbox.com (or sign in on www.xbox.com and click My Account)

Click Manage Devices on the My Account page

select See Xbox 360 Profile Protection

If you have more than one console showing as having your password saved (and you do not have more than one 360 in use) hit the green "require profile download" button

---

Now the ####19## part of the code.

There is something NOT being trusted about your network with regards to the console/account connecting to Live

The best way to deal with this is to restore your network stetting on the console to defaults (if you use manual settings record them somewhere)

-to restore to factory defaults go to settings>network settings>select your network>configure network>additional settings>restore to factory defaults

Once the network settings are restored, turn off the console (if you use Ethernet disconnect it); go to your modem and router. After you unplug the power from both, locate the little button on the modem that resets its entire connection to your ISP (normally
    a little button on the back or bottom that can only be pressed with a pin)

Let the modem and router fully power cycle for 5-10 minutes

When the modem and router are back on if you have Ethernet Reconnect it

Then turn on the console

When the console is back on either test your wired connection or reset up and test your wireless connection

If the test passes and shows connected to Live head to the next step (otherwise you will need further networking assistance)

Now that the console connects to Live:

Delete the following system item files if you have them: Rights Database, Marketplace System data, Content Cache and Product Improvement Data

-to get to your system items: Settings>system settings>storage>primary storage device>system items

Clear the system cache 3 times (
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
    )

Now re-download your profile

Do not save the password, but please sign in

Make sure you can get online

If you can get online, please restart the console. This time login normally (you can save the password now) and make sure you can still get online and play

***if the profile is not corrupted this will simply refresh the profile and help the console see all the security updates. If the profile is corrupted then the profile will fail to download and seem to vanish from the console's sign in options. If this
    happens go to settings>system settings>storage>primary storage device>profiles>locate the corrupted profile file (if still present) and then Delete Profile ONLY do NOT delete profile and items unless you want to lose your game saves

Download profile

support.xbox.com/.../download-your-xbox-live-profile-to-another-360-console
  6. xTye Win User

Cannot purchase points suddenly

Is there an error code when the attempted purchase fails?
Thema:

1. Error code when I attempt to move a game. - Similar Threads - Error code attempt

2. Windows store error code 0x80070005 when attempting to download game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows store error code 0x80070005 when attempting to download game: Tried all solutions on internet basically, even did windows media installation but keep files and apps still does not work. 9e616278-76e0-4ed0-a614-a62711b544c6
  3. MSFS 2020 - Error Code 0x87E00017 upon attempt to install

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS 2020 - Error Code 0x87E00017 upon attempt to install: Hello everyone. I went to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator about a week ago, and upon getting to the main menu, was told that I needed to update the game. I closed the game, went to the...
  4. Xbox 360 receives error code 80151904 attempting to connect to Xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 receives error code 80151904 attempting to connect to Xbox live.: This is a well documented Xbox 360 issue. First let me say the device was working 4-7 months ago and had worked for 2-3 years. I never had a connection problem and had been connecting wirelessly...
  5. Continually receiving Error Code 104 when attempting to launch Microsoft Solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Continually receiving Error Code 104 when attempting to launch Microsoft Solitaire: I get the error code message every time I attempt to open Solitaire, both on my Android tablet and on my Windows 10 laptop. Things were fine only a couple of days ago. This is a recent and highly...
  6. error code: 0x80073cf3 while attempting to download the outer worlds

in XBoX on Windows
    error code: 0x80073cf3 while attempting to download the outer worlds: I'm attempting to download the outer worlds for PC on the Xbox (Beta) app but it keeps failing at 0% with the error code 0x80073cf3. The only thing i've found with this code seems to be tied to...
  7. 8C150009 error code on Xbox 360 when attempting to remove a payment method

in XBoX Accessibility
    8C150009 error code on Xbox 360 when attempting to remove a payment method: I just wanted to change my region I have to remove expired payment methods but it shows this error code 2bf982e7-6fb2-4e16-93a0-2517f806ca68
  8. Got error code: 80153021 when attempting to purchase DLC for Mass Effect 2 (Xbox 360).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got error code: 80153021 when attempting to purchase DLC for Mass Effect 2 (Xbox 360).: Hello, to whom this may concern,...
  9. Error Code received when attempting to download DLC Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code received when attempting to download DLC Pack: I have an Xbox One, and an Xbox Live Gold Account. I own the Call of Duty WWII game. When attempting to download the newest DLC pack, Shadow War, I receive the following message: Code:...
  10. Got error code: 80153021 when attempting to purchase DLC for Mass Effect 2 (Xbox 360).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got error code: 80153021 when attempting to purchase DLC for Mass Effect 2 (Xbox 360).: Hello, to whom this may concern,...