Error code when updating - help needed

Discus and support Error code when updating - help needed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have tried every way possible to update me Xbox One, even been talked through on the phone by Xbox Support and can't fix it. Have tried the reset and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A DyslexicWreck, May 27, 2019.

1. Error code when updating - help needed

I have tried every way possible to update me Xbox One, even been talked through on the phone by Xbox Support and can't fix it. Have tried the reset and still get the same error code.

The full error code is 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90140005

Any help please?

:)

A DyslexicWreck, May 27, 2019
  2. A DyslexicWreck Win User

Hi blueamcat

I followed all the instructions and have the update on USB. have tried to install but when I get to Troubleshoot screen I cannot access the Online system update tab. Any ideas?
  3. blueamcat Win User

4. AngelObullets Win User

5. livelyjosh2 Win User

Hey!, so from a quick look at the error codes I have found an old post will a similar issue asked ( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/error-updating-system/12362230-41a7-432b-9711-d2927920e88e ), it would seem that the suggestions
    in this post had sorted an issue similar to this, can I suggest you check this post and give the steps a try?, then please let me know if it helped with the update issue :D.

hope this helps!
  6. onyxishere Win User

UPDATE NOT DOWNLOADING

Sorry to hear it. In order to help you we'll need to know the error code you get when trying to download the update.
Thema:

1. Error code when updating - help needed - Similar Threads - Error code updating

2. My Xbox isn’t updating? Givin me code I’d and error code. Can’t even play the game???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox isn’t updating? Givin me code I’d and error code. Can’t even play the game???: Is there a problem with the server something right now I just turn my Xbox on and it’s giving me there’s a problem with the update I’ve turn the consul off restarted it it’s not letting me get...
  3. System update error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update error code: Yep 0x00000201 again really harshing my mellow microsoft please fix for the love of master chief 2af67ec6-22e0-4aa2-9ca1-b75244271e44
  4. Update error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update error code: my xbox is doing the first time set up and when it gets to applying update instead of restarting it powers off and when i turn it back on i get a 0x8b10000b 0x00000000 0x00000204 error code and i...
  5. Update error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Update error code: Hi, i have a xbox 360, I try to make the update but i have this : 4476-4488-1380-0700-C000-000E i don't find an answer of my error code. Someone can help me please ? thx...
  6. Minecraft Updates & Error Code: 0x97e107df

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Updates & Error Code: 0x97e107df: I can’t update my Minecraft from v1.12 to v1.13.04. There is no update showing and it affects me playing with anyone else because everyone has the latest version. The error code 0x97e107df won’t...
  7. Update stuck (no errors codes)

in XboX Insiders
    Update stuck (no errors codes): Hey, my update is stuck at 14%. Been there for nearly 5 hours. My Xbox is not showing an error code or anything. It is still showing downloading. I was wondering if I would be able to unplug the...
  8. Xbox One keeps getting error code when updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One keeps getting error code when updating: Hi everyone, This is for a friend of mine. He has the standard Xbox One that he's been using since its first-ever came out. A few days ago, he got an update for his Xbox. Upon trying to...
  9. Tried to update xbox one s and error code 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried to update xbox one s and error code 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005: Hi all Would appreciate any help that hasn't already been offered for the above error code. Will explain the series of events and everything I have tried. Got the notice to update my console as...
  10. Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help: Xbox one will not launch. Minecraft. No error codes worked until last update. 185c76b5-115c-4743-b9f0-9f665bc211ce