error code

Discus and support error code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i am trying to get call of duty the last one in pre order but i always get this error code 0x000001f7 ??? whats is that mean... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nucleareasyQC44, Oct 26, 2019.

1. error code

Hi

i am trying to get call of duty the last one in pre order but i always get this error code 0x000001f7 ??? whats is that mean

:)

nucleareasyQC44, Oct 26, 2019
  2. xXxMsDawnxXx Win User

Error Code when trying to log in

this is happening to me also, but my error code is 0x80a4001b

But when I put the code in to the error code search it says there's no error code like that.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Security proof

I forgot to add this link, the error codes are given for a reason, you may find it handy if you get error codes although not every error code gives a possible solution.

-

support.xbox.com/error-code-lookup
  4. demongotas Win User

0x800488fc

Same error code 0x800488fc, got an error code for the error code.
    What can i do???
  5. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Party Disconnect - Error Code: [0x80072EFD]

6. RazGerb Win User

Fifteen Dollars lost, don't have my Map Pack.

I don't remember exactly the error code but it started with 801 and error occurred. I will try to contact Phone Support as soon as I can but I will try what Xbox Support said to me on Twitter as well.

I looked over the error codes and I limited to the ones I think it was.

I can't pinpoint the exact one since they are all similar.

(My payment option did work, it was paid through my Microsoft Account)

Error 80190864

Error 80190848

Error 807B01F4

Error code 80153016

Error 80153410

Error 801650c8

Error 80169d94

Error 8C010003
Thema:

error code

1. error code - Similar Threads - error code

2. Error code 0x87e0000d - Game won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e0000d - Game won't load: Afternoon all, hoping someone can help. Tried launching PUBG, got the error code above, saying I'm not connected to xbox live. Tried both a soft and hard reset of the console. Reset my...
  3. : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live: : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live Hello LeloiKnowles, Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with connecting to Xbox...
  4. I Can't sign into microsoft solitaire collection error code 117000

in XBoX on Mobile
    I Can't sign into microsoft solitaire collection error code 117000: I can't sign into microsoft solitaire collection on my samsung tablet. When I click the profile symble at the top right of the page it takes me too LETS GET YOU SIGNED IN. I click the sign in...
  5. Forza Horizon 4, error code E:47-0 (invalid profile).

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4, error code E:47-0 (invalid profile).: Even after doing what this link asked, the problem still continues....
  6. Xbox freezing up and games won’t load with unknown error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox freezing up and games won’t load with unknown error code: So, error code: 0x8007045d thus happened to me 3 times today. I will be playing a game just fine, then ill load up ankther game and it will freeze, wont load and my xbox one s will slow to a...
  7. What is with the error code and mini gray screen guide blocking me from going into parties

in XboX Insiders
    What is with the error code and mini gray screen guide blocking me from going into parties: I can't even stay start a party of my own without it disconnecting it. My friends literally had to drop me for someone else cause the communication was important for this match so that took a few...
  8. error code 8C15000C xbox 360 RU Region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 8C15000C xbox 360 RU Region: Hello! The error code "8C15000C" comes every time I switch to the choice of a game, I also cannot download and watch an already purchased game, there are no problems with the applications, the...
  9. Getting the error code '0x80073d13' when installing a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting the error code '0x80073d13' when installing a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC: Hi, I seem to be getting an error when installing a game (Grounded) on Xbox Gamepass for PC. The error is "0x80073d13 - For this game, choose a drive that formatted as NTFS" I have tried multiple...
  10. Xbox One X seems to get error codes and eventually stops working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X seems to get error codes and eventually stops working?: I have done a lot of reconnaissance with my Xbox one X and I’ve realized that after the manufacture warranty that the issue with some help progress. This may not be relevant however I did stumble...