Error: Connection lost to server. When I try to play in a group

Discus and support Error: Connection lost to server. When I try to play in a group in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In Xbox One, when I accept a Group and Game invitation my user is added correctly to the Group and Game but I can't play with the rest of members... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXSpikesXx, Mar 13, 2014.

1. xXSpikesXx
    xXSpikesXx Guest

In Xbox One, when I accept a Group and Game invitation my user is added correctly to the Group and Game but
    I can't play with the rest of members because this error message: "Connection lost to server". My
    NAT is open. My band width is: 100Mb(to download) and 10Mb(to upload). I can play online to Titanfall without group, in this case no problem.

Thanks,

Regards.

:)

xXSpikesXx, Mar 13, 2014
  2. wasago02
    wasago02 Guest
    extinction is broken since this morning

I have it broken from yesterday I cant play it online when try I get connection to host lost error or unknown akcion errorError: Connection lost to server. When I try to play in a group :(

wasago02, Mar 13, 2014
  3. connection to server lost......

CONNECTION TO SERVER LOST

good grief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i had any bloody hair it would have been pulled out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cathproudlock, Mar 13, 2014
  4. Mr Yaz13 Win User

Anyone got the email yet?

got mine but when i try and play all i get is a message saying connection to the ea servers was lost!!!!!!!
  5. wasago02 Win User

extinction is broken since this morning

I have it broken from yesterday I cant play it online when try I get connection to host lost error or unknown akcion error:(
  6. Sora Ai Win User

Loss of connection to EA servers - just me?

OMG RAGE. I just up out of no where lost connection to the servers on the last wave of a geth attack on silver... and I was in a GOOD group. Fantastic. Now I don't feel like playing anymore.
  7. ANDYTEALE Win User

Can't connect to game servers

Error message is something like Lost connection to servers.
  8. godfather67898 Win User

Great now i need to be online to play offline

No when i play Single player campaign it exits out and says connection to EA Servers was lost
Thema:

1. Error: Connection lost to server. When I try to play in a group - Similar Threads - Error Connection lost

2. Asphalt 8 connection error on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt 8 connection error on Windows 10: I can't connect to Gameloft server. I can't buy cars, boxes, claim rewards. [img] 62d77978-756b-4e29-84cb-4e731f02e467
  3. Forza Horizon 4 - cannot connect to session (Error 0x80600208)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - cannot connect to session (Error 0x80600208): Intro: - Valid Windows 10 1903 build 18985.1 - Valid FH4 Ultimate (buy some days ago in MS-Store) - White static IP About two weeks ago i install FH4 Demo and check it. It so was beautiful....
  4. Error conexion con la red. Perdida [Translation - Network connection Error. Lost]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error conexion con la red. Perdida [Translation - Network connection Error. Lost]: Intento jugar una partida multijugador ghost e inmediatamente me salta un mensaje que dice. Error conexion con la red perdida.Estoy en una xbox 360 se conecta perfectamente a internet y otras...
  5. Error code " u have been returned to main menu. U lost connection to host"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code " u have been returned to main menu. U lost connection to host": Cheers! I have just bought an Xbox one and just installed the game by means of CD disk. After 3 hrs wait for game update, I was unable to enjoy the game due to the error code. Any help??...
  6. Ea Server Error-"you have lost your connection to the ea servers" & "unable ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ea Server Error-"you have lost your connection to the ea servers" & "unable ...: Been getting "you have lost your connection to the ea servers" and "unable to connect to the ea servers at this time, please try again later". I've been getting this message for about a week....
  7. Error message "Connection Failed. Connection to the server was lost. Exiting to the main ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message "Connection Failed. Connection to the server was lost. Exiting to the main ...: I am trying to join with a friend. Both have NAT Open. No errors, everything seems to be working fine, but when either of us try to join the other, we get the following error message:...
  8. Your connection was lost error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your connection was lost error: so i have very little experiance with xbox.. but LOT of expertise in networking Xbox 1 connects to the network and the internet.. i have run the tests for network and multiplayer.. i have a...
  9. Unable to play game Gears of War 4 error code states lost connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play game Gears of War 4 error code states lost connection: After waiting 24 hours to upload the game Gears of War it would not allow me to play first t said lost connection with the host then it the internet!! So it not quite clear if you can play with...
  10. Lost Connection due to Network error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Connection due to Network error: I have been trying to play Xbox online ever sense I purchased a new modem/router combo. I have the Motorola SBG6782-AC and I keep receiving lost connection errors when playing GTA5 online. Does...