: Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error

Discus and support : Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error Thks a lot. I will revert to you when my internet purveyor open... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Marie C.Caamaño Rial, Jul 9, 2019.

1. : Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error

: Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error
    Thks a lot. I will revert to you when my internet purveyor open the ports... By the way... Is it possible an incompatibility of the router with the xBxox 360?

:)

Marie C.Caamaño Rial, Jul 9, 2019
  2. XBOX TECH VIRUS Win User

Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error

Hi there :)

it could be the down to a couple of things,

I would recommend you go on the router and sign in to change the settings:

It looks like it could be a port forwarding issues:
    Port Forwarding setup

i will also prvide you with a link to the networking information:
    Please click here

Thank you
  3. Marie C.Caamaño Ria Win User

Thks a lot. I will revert to you when my internet purveyor open the ports... By the way... Is it possible an incompatibility of the router with the xBxox 360?
  4. AssassinsUriel2 Win User

Esta conectado a internet pero a xbox live error

No puedo acceder con ninguna otra cuenta, la migración la hice 2 meses aproximadamente.

Me dice error de conexión de Live. Su consola esta conectada a internet pero no puede acceder a xbox live.

[TRANSLATION:

I can not access any
    other accounts, the migration
    I did 2 months approximately.

It says Live connection
    error. Your console is
    connected to the internet but
    can not access xbox live.]
  5. GemaContreras Win User

Perfil live en juegos retrocompatibles en xbox one [Translation - Profile live on retrocompatible games on Xbox One]

Muchas gracias Ivan, pero sigue marcando el error de conexión :( !

[Translation -Thank you very much Ivan, but still marking the connection error:( !]
  6. gamefriik200 Win User

Cant connect to internet

So do you want error status report?

When you test connection there is m Xbox360-WIFIname-Internet-Xbox Live

It wont go further than between Xbox360 and Wifiname
Thema:

1. : Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error - Similar Threads - Error conexión xbox360

2. I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.: So it is still happening again. I still cannot join any parties on phone. Right now, that is the only way I can communicate with Xbox Parties and it's tiring for me to see this message every...
  3. Downloading Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Error: I get a problem when downloading specific games. Like pubg and warface. I ve got an Xbox one x. It reaches a specific percentage and says installation stopped. Giving me this code: 0x87e0000f...
  4. This is the third consecutive build in which I received this error. Each time, I allow it...

in XboX Insiders
    This is the third consecutive build in which I received this error. Each time, I allow it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/steppingstone01 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox One X "There's a problem with your saved games" error code 0x80831002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X "There's a problem with your saved games" error code 0x80831002: Hi! After just over 7 months of no issues with my Xbox, the past couple of days I've started getting the error in the picture when I try to load games. First off, when I click through to go the...
  6. Dead by Daylight initialization error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by Daylight initialization error: Hello, I was playing Dead by Daylight no problems at all last night, game ran smooth and literally no issues in sight. Today I go on the game to try and play and I get this "Initialization Error"...
  7. can't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...: After failing to change game language into German I decided to uninstall Wolfenstein 2. Unfortunately, as it happened to me before with Metro Exodus, the game disappeared only from Windows menu...
  8. Error Code 0x87e1000a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x87e1000a: This error code appeared right after I signed into my profile after I just restarted my day one edition xbox 1. The side menu loads for quite some time, then the error pops up. After it's closed,...
  9. Xbox PC (beta) download problems Error: 0x80073cfc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC (beta) download problems Error: 0x80073cfc: If I want to download Metro, Wolfenstein, Prey or other games with admin rights then I get an error 0x80073cfc. I have admin rights. Can someone help me ? 4e9ed213-a2b8-4018-af67-e0d1d01fe7f8
  10. Error de conexión [Connection Error]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error de conexión [Connection Error]: Hola, tengo un problema con mi xbox one, hace 4 dias no puedo jugar ningún juego online porque me sale un error de conexión. Pero mi xbox one esta conectada a la red WiFi y tengo xbox gold....