: Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error

Discus and support : Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error Thks a lot. I will revert to you when my internet purveyor open... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Marie C.Caamaño Rial, Jul 9, 2019.

1. : Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error

: Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error
    Thks a lot. I will revert to you when my internet purveyor open the ports... By the way... Is it possible an incompatibility of the router with the xBxox 360?

:)

Marie C.Caamaño Rial, Jul 9, 2019
  2. XBOX TECH VIRUS Win User

Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error

Hi there :)

it could be the down to a couple of things,

I would recommend you go on the router and sign in to change the settings:

It looks like it could be a port forwarding issues:
    Port Forwarding setup

i will also prvide you with a link to the networking information:
    Please click here

Thank you
  3. Marie C.Caamaño Ria Win User

Thks a lot. I will revert to you when my internet purveyor open the ports... By the way... Is it possible an incompatibility of the router with the xBxox 360?
  4. AssassinsUriel2 Win User

Esta conectado a internet pero a xbox live error

No puedo acceder con ninguna otra cuenta, la migración la hice 2 meses aproximadamente.

Me dice error de conexión de Live. Su consola esta conectada a internet pero no puede acceder a xbox live.

[TRANSLATION:

I can not access any
    other accounts, the migration
    I did 2 months approximately.

It says Live connection
    error. Your console is
    connected to the internet but
    can not access xbox live.]
  5. GemaContreras Win User

Perfil live en juegos retrocompatibles en xbox one [Translation - Profile live on retrocompatible games on Xbox One]

Muchas gracias Ivan, pero sigue marcando el error de conexión :( !

[Translation -Thank you very much Ivan, but still marking the connection error:( !]
  6. gamefriik200 Win User

Cant connect to internet

So do you want error status report?

When you test connection there is m Xbox360-WIFIname-Internet-Xbox Live

It wont go further than between Xbox360 and Wifiname
Thema:

1. : Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error - Similar Threads - Error conexión xbox360

2. I can't install Xbox Game Pass for PC (error code "0x80244018")

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install Xbox Game Pass for PC (error code "0x80244018"): Hello. I got the latest Windows updates and am trying to install https://aka.ms/XboxInstaller but it doesn't work. I get the error code "0x80244018". I have tried for days now! I really want to...
  3. Error installing Gears 5 and another games

in XBoX on Windows
    Error installing Gears 5 and another games: Hello everyone, I have the xbox game pass for PC along with the beta application and windows tells me that there are no more updates, I have the version 1903, however for several days I have...
  4. Roblox - Bloxburg Error Code 103 on Xbox One S Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox - Bloxburg Error Code 103 on Xbox One S Console: Hi I have been trying to log into Bloxburg in Roblox with an adult account and with all privacy settings set as Everyone, Allow, etc but am still receiving the error. I have logged out of the...
  5. "Error Code 23" trying to launch Gears 5 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    "Error Code 23" trying to launch Gears 5 on PC: I have been playing Gears 5 since it was released. All of a sudden I am getting an "Error Code 23" when the client attempts to load. It is categorized as "Game Client has encountered an...
  6. Error 0x87E00005 while installing borderlands 3 digital download on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87E00005 while installing borderlands 3 digital download on xbox one x: I'm hoping someone can help. Im getting an "installation stopped" error every time my download gets to 24 percent or 9.60 GB. The details for the error just give error code 0x87E00005.looking up...
  7. Error code 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201: Hello, during restoring the settings of xbox one at the "Update" stage I gen an error code 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201 For xbox one I use wireless connection that works fine, despite this I...
  8. Is anyone aware of a false 0x80831002 error?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone aware of a false 0x80831002 error?: I'm seeing more and more people with this error after last months update. It's affecting me now too, it's not fixable by drive replacement. I don't know what it is. So could this be a software...
  9. Error code help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code help: Getting this error code all over the place. Xbox.com/errorhelp, as recommended to go to by the message on my xb1 error notice has nothing about the code. 0x83860570. Getting it while trying to...
  10. Error de conexión [Connection Error]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error de conexión [Connection Error]: Hola, tengo un problema con mi xbox one, hace 4 dias no puedo jugar ningún juego online porque me sale un error de conexión. Pero mi xbox one esta conectada a la red WiFi y tengo xbox gold....