: Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error

Discus and support : Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error Thks a lot. I will revert to you when my internet purveyor open... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Marie C.Caamaño Rial, Jul 9, 2019.

1. : Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error

: Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error
    Thks a lot. I will revert to you when my internet purveyor open the ports... By the way... Is it possible an incompatibility of the router with the xBxox 360?

:)

Marie C.Caamaño Rial, Jul 9, 2019
  2. XBOX TECH VIRUS Win User

Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error

Hi there :)

it could be the down to a couple of things,

I would recommend you go on the router and sign in to change the settings:

It looks like it could be a port forwarding issues:
    Port Forwarding setup

i will also prvide you with a link to the networking information:
    Please click here

Thank you
  3. Marie C.Caamaño Ria Win User

Thks a lot. I will revert to you when my internet purveyor open the ports... By the way... Is it possible an incompatibility of the router with the xBxox 360?
  4. gamefriik200 Win User

Cant connect to internet

So do you want error status report?

When you test connection there is m Xbox360-WIFIname-Internet-Xbox Live

It wont go further than between Xbox360 and Wifiname
  5. AssassinsUriel2 Win User

Esta conectado a internet pero a xbox live error

No puedo acceder con ninguna otra cuenta, la migración la hice 2 meses aproximadamente.

Me dice error de conexión de Live. Su consola esta conectada a internet pero no puede acceder a xbox live.

[TRANSLATION:

I can not access any
    other accounts, the migration
    I did 2 months approximately.

It says Live connection
    error. Your console is
    connected to the internet but
    can not access xbox live.]
  6. GemaContreras Win User

Perfil live en juegos retrocompatibles en xbox one [Translation - Profile live on retrocompatible games on Xbox One]

Muchas gracias Ivan, pero sigue marcando el error de conexión :( !

[Translation -Thank you very much Ivan, but still marking the connection error:( !]
Thema:

1. : Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error - Similar Threads - Error conexión xbox360

2. Microsoft Store errors- Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store errors- Beta Ring: Today I've started having problems with the store on my One X and was wondering if anyone else is having problems. The store will load, but anything I click on gives me the "Try that again- Page...
  3. Xbox Live "User Interaction is required for Authentication" errors on Windows 10 Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live "User Interaction is required for Authentication" errors on Windows 10 Xbox...: [IMG] Okay so lately I've been getting these issues with any xbox live connectivity on Windows 10 since the latest updates that came out to "Xbox Live Identity Provider" "Xbox Beta App" "Xbox...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10の引継ぎページでエラー  Error on takeover page for Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10の引継ぎページでエラー  Error on takeover page for Minecraft for Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10の引継ぎページで「エラー!Minecraft for Windows 10のギフトコードが一時的に不足しているようです。後でもう一度確認してく さい!」と出てきます。どうすれば解決しますか?教えてく さい。 The Minecraft for Windows 10 takeover page says "Error! The gift...
  5. Error en compras en la tienda de Xbox[Translation-Failed to store in Xbox Store]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error en compras en la tienda de Xbox[Translation-Failed to store in Xbox Store]: Cuando intento hacer una compra de un juego o complemento en mi cuenta secundaria o comprarlo como regalo cada que doy en comprar me aparece que no puede ser procesada y que me ponga en contacto...
  6. Getting an error message when opening the TuneIn Radio app

in XboX Insiders
    Getting an error message when opening the TuneIn Radio app: Im getting an error message since the update before the latest beta update. Getting error message: 0x80073cf6. Also reported from my console. submitted by /u/Niro036 [link] [comments]
  7. error 2184328729

in XBoX on Windows
    error 2184328729: I started up Jurassic World Evolution and began recording, but after about four minutes the recording stopped and that error started. I tried rebooting and straight up unplugging the computer....
  8. Cant join realms, need to change settings on xbox.com error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant join realms, need to change settings on xbox.com error: A couple of years ago, my mom helped me set up my XBox Live account on my iPad. I'm set up as a teen. We turned off the multi-player option but now I want to use realms. We went online to...
  9. Code erreur [Mod translation-Error code]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code erreur [Mod translation-Error code]: Bonjour, Apres avoir acheté mw je l ai revendu. Je me suis mis en tête de le racheter d occasion, et c est ce que j'ai fait. Malheureusement, le jeu ne fonctionne pas en multijoueur. Quand je...
  10. Error de conexión [Connection Error]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error de conexión [Connection Error]: Hola, tengo un problema con mi xbox one, hace 4 dias no puedo jugar ningún juego online porque me sale un error de conexión. Pero mi xbox one esta conectada a la red WiFi y tengo xbox gold....