Error de mensajes (chat) *Translation: Message Error (chat)*

Discus and support Error de mensajes (chat) *Translation: Message Error (chat)* in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Porque razón no puedo enviar mensajes en la xbox one y en la xbox 360 y en la app tampoco me deja enviar y llevo mas de un año con este problema y no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ess Oakley, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Ess Oakley
    Ess Oakley Guest

Porque razón no puedo enviar mensajes en la xbox one y en la xbox 360 y en la app tampoco me deja enviar y llevo mas de un año con este problema y no estoy penalizado entonces porque pasa esto prodrian ayudarme

*Mod Translation*

For some reason I can not send messages on the Xbox One and the Xbox 360 and the app will not let me send and I have more than a year with this problem and I'm not penalized then because this happens can someone help me

:)

Ess Oakley, Apr 10, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hey Ess Oakley!

I know issues such as this can be very frustrating. What error message or error codes are you seeing when you try to send a message? Could it be that some of your settings have been changed to no longer allow sending messages? Have you tried removing
    and recovering your Microsoft
    account from the Xbox consoles? if so I would recommend you
    Contact Xbox Customer Support
    and review any options you may have available with a representative.
  3. A Wraith God Win User

4. Fos Win User

Pago de suscropción al pase de xbox[Translation-Payment of suscropating the xbox pass]

Cual es el mensaje de error que le aparece?

[Translation-What is the error message that appears to you?]
  5. HassanB Win User

Conexion para actualizacion [Connection for update]

Hello,

What sort of error message are you getting when trying to update?

Translation:

Hola,

¿Qué tipo de mensaje de error te va cuando intenta actualizar?
  6. Rqvg Win User

Error en la app de Xbox para movil[Error in the Xbox app for mobile]

Cuando intenta enviar un mensaje a uno o más destinatarios desde una aplicación en Xbox Live, aparece el error
    "El mensaje no se puede enviar".

Nota Después de recibir este error, no podrá enviar mensajes durante un período de 24 horas.

Recibe este mensaje cuando excede su límite diario de mensajes. El número exacto de mensajes depende de los siguientes factores:

Cuántos mensajes intentas enviar a extraños por día
    Cuántos mensajes intentas enviar a tus amigos por día
    Cuántos destinatarios únicos intentas enviar por día

Este límite se aplica para evitar la mensajería no deseada a múltiples destinatarios.
    [Translation - When you try to send a message to one or more recipients from an application on Xbox Live, the error appears" The message can not be sent". Note After receiving this error, you can not send messages for a period of 24 hours. You receive
    this message when you exceed your daily message limit. The exact number of messages depends on the following factors: How many messages do you try to send to strangers per day How many messages do you try to send to your friends per day How many
    unique recipients are you trying to send per day This limit is applied to prevent unwanted messaging to multiple recipients.]
Thema:

1. Error de mensajes (chat) *Translation: Message Error (chat)* - Similar Threads - Error mensajes chat

2. Update error 4476-4497-1600-267F-C000-0185 for Xbox 360 console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update error 4476-4497-1600-267F-C000-0185 for Xbox 360 console.: Please help me, my console don´t let me actualize it. i Try by flash USB, i bought a new 250 xbox original disc, and internet conection, and nothing seems to work...please help me....
  3. 4497-0000-C000-0700-D005-1004 System update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    4497-0000-C000-0700-D005-1004 System update error: Hey, potentially someone from microsoft can tell me why my 360 console is asking me to install an update when I start any game and then tells me the following error code which is not listed within...
  4. xbox live 나이확인중 오류 꼭 확인 해주십시오. [Please check the error during the xbox live age check.]

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live 나이확인중 오류 꼭 확인 해주십시오. [Please check the error during the xbox live age check.]: 나이확인을 하는데 인증번호를 입 후 나이확인 홈페이지 화면이 그대로 다시뜨면서 인증이 안됩니다. 무슨 오류가 있는지 확인해주십시오. 이거는 ㅇ인증을 하기 밑에는 한 후입니다. [Translation-After entering your verification number to check your age, the age verification...
  5. Split payment with Debit and Microsoft Credit Error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Split payment with Debit and Microsoft Credit Error: Was trying to preoder Journey to the Savage Planet and i had 15$ of Microsoft credit and a debit card I wanted to use to pay the rest as the game is 29.99$ plus tax. Well instead of a split...
  6. Me sale error con la página siempre que intento pagar xbox gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Me sale error con la página siempre que intento pagar xbox gold: Llevo un mes intentando pagar el saldo pendiente de xbox gold pero siempre que esta procesando el pago me salta en la página que hubo un erro y lo intente más tarde ya ahora lo intente de nuevo y...
  7. E101/E106 Error, OSU files on Xbox site are old

in XboX Insiders
    E101/E106 Error, OSU files on Xbox site are old: Could someone please upload the latest OSU files for me? I was wracking my brain for 2 days after my hard drive in my One X finally failed and now because the damn OSU1 files hasn't been updated...
  8. Error launching games FH4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error launching games FH4: I tried everything but the games started crashing. Please take a look at this: Sorry it is in Portuguese! Nome do aplicativo com falha: ForzaHorizon4.exe, versão: 0.0.0.0, carimbo de data/hora:...
  9. Console xbox start ERROR!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console xbox start ERROR!: I have a problem, when I restarted my console, it sent me an error and I had to unplug it from the power so that it will start correctly, I decided to restore it from the factory but it sends me...
  10. al enviar un mensaje no puedo enviarlo me aparece error [Translate] When sending a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    al enviar un mensaje no puedo enviarlo me aparece error [Translate] When sending a...: al enviar un mensaje no puedo enviarlo me aparece error y que lo intente mas tarde y ya lo intente varias veses y sigue lo mismo y tambien no pudo rrecibir mensajes de mis amigos [Translate by...