Error - Downloaded and paid for the same game twice

Discus and support Error - Downloaded and paid for the same game twice in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had a spot of misfortune and have downloaded the same game twice and have been charged on both occasions. Does anyone know how refunds work?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GADGETZ1, Dec 27, 2014.

1. GADGETZ1
    GADGETZ1 Guest

I've had a spot of misfortune and have downloaded the same game twice and have been charged on both occasions. Does anyone know how refunds work?

:)

GADGETZ1, Dec 27, 2014
  2. humanmunky
    humanmunky Guest
    Paid twice for same item

I bought the Rush Song Pack in Rocksmith for NZ$16.95 which includes the song YYZ. I then accidentally bought YYZ individually for NZ$4.25. Is there any way to reverse the purchase of YYZ?

Cheers.

humanmunky, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Paid for same thing twice...

The issue is that you paid via the website and not the console. You can't use your Microsoft account on the website for 360 content. You would have had to make the purchase on the console. Also, it would have told you the payment method before you confirmed
    the purchase.

Smwutches, Dec 27, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support directly and speak to billing to see about a refund. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Dec 27, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support directly and speak to billing to see about a refund. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

Come to the UK and enjoy paying our tax rates. 20% tax on your wages and then another 20% tax on everything you buy, except gasoline, an extra 80% tax on that.
  7. Dirty Loco Win User

The way you've described it, what it sounds like you've done is purchase the expansion pack using a credit card, and not the currency on the MS account. This would mean the $35 you redeemed on your account is still there waiting
    to be used for something else.

As Smwutches said, there isn't any way to buy Xbox 360 content using the MS currency, and when you buy something it tells you which payment method you're using.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

You need to contact phone support for anything billing related as they are the only ones who deal with this sort of thing.
  9. T3NAC10US TM4K Win User

Paid twice for same item

I accidentally purchased Xbox live gold membership twice and was wondering if there was a way to cancel one of the payments?
Thema:

1. Error - Downloaded and paid for the same game twice - Similar Threads - Error Downloaded paid

2. Xbox Game Pass error when downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass error when downloading: Hello, recently i bought the Xbox Game Pass on PC to play sea of thieves and forza 4. But when i put sea of thieves downloading i get an error. When i click retry it gives me a error again. Can...
  3. 0x87E00005 error on download Civilization VI

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87E00005 error on download Civilization VI: Hello, Civilization VI download always stops at 250 Mb with 0x87E00005 error. Any other download works well, I have factory reset my Xbox One and all network tests are OK. Thanks for help....
  4. Downloading error on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading error on xbox 360: Hi, I just bought the game "Skate 3" for Xbox 360 by the online store. The problem appears when the downloading ends because when it finishes, the download restarts again and again and I can't...
  5. Auto Restart Downloads after a forced stop due to a network error

in XboX Insiders
    Auto Restart Downloads after a forced stop due to a network error: This has happened a few times too many. I leave the console on for overnight downloads due to my internet speed not being fast, so I leave it running when a game is like 70gb. But the next...
  6. Download error

in XBoX on Windows
    Download error: Everytime i try and download a game from microsoft store or the xbox for pc app i get the error code 0x80070424.I can download from any other website.Also It cant install windows updates either....
  7. Downloads do xbox 360 dando erro[Translation-Xbox 360 downloads giving error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloads do xbox 360 dando erro[Translation-Xbox 360 downloads giving error]: Jogos do xbox 360 dando erro quando chega a 80% voltam pra 0% ou da dispositivo cheio sendo que tenho espaço sobrando [Translation-Xbox 360 games giving error when it reaches 80% go back to 0% or...
  8. Erro de download no xbox 360 e atraso de mensagem ,Porque ?.[Translation-Download error on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro de download no xbox 360 e atraso de mensagem ,Porque ?.[Translation-Download error on...: Eu não sei o que está acontecendo mas o xbox não está conseguindo baixar jogos nenhum no no xbox 360 PORQUE ? Se vocês acharem uma solução respondem aqui por favor . Microsoft tem que tomar uma...
  9. Download error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download error: We have paid for frozen 2 on the xbox live videos on xbox 360. I tried to download yesterday but it didn't do a full download so had to delete it to start again. However now it says download...
  10. Can not download/install most games on Xbox Beta PC/ Error 080073cfc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download/install most games on Xbox Beta PC/ Error 080073cfc: Hi, Starting about 3 days (3/23) I am unable to download/install a vast majority of games on the Xbox Beta (some examples include State of Decay, Gears 5, Plague Tale.) I am currently an Xbox...