Error downloading a reverse compatible game.

Discus and support Error downloading a reverse compatible game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to download Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 on Xbox One and it keeps coming up with an error I've been trying for several weeks now, my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CapricornChaos3, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Error downloading a reverse compatible game.

I've been trying to download Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 on Xbox One and it keeps coming up with an error I've been trying for several weeks now, my local EB Games told me to contact you guys about it, Please Help

:)

CapricornChaos3, Jun 12, 2018
  2. Reverse compatibility

It's a long drawn out process, But you can always vote on which game you want to be reverse compatible!

Its FearTheBear, Jun 12, 2018
  3. Vulsker
    Vulsker Guest
    Reverse compatible xbox one

tohellnbak

Well I for one def think about picking up another x360. But I think an add-on would just be best for some people, imo. Going for a bundle like that makes sense until count having to upgrade the hdd and the fact that it is a refurb from GS.

Vulsker, Jun 12, 2018
  4. Error downloading a reverse compatible game.

Hello CapricornChaos3,

Thank you for bringing us your concern that I might be assist you for few solves would be done by today and recommended that you should retry to plug out of the console from power cable for about to 30 seconds then replug in the console. Wait and see if
    it works.

Look forward,

Xbox Ambassador

Erick Rivera Gonzalez, Jun 16, 2018
  5. Erick Rivera Gonzale Win User

Hello CapricornChaos3,

Thank you for bringing us your concern that I might be assist you for few solves would be done by today and recommended that you should retry to plug out of the console from power cable for about to 30 seconds then replug in the console. Wait and see if
    it works.

Look forward,

Xbox Ambassador
  6. Its OG Faithful Win User

cant download xbox 360 account

i wish i could but I have hundreds of dollars invested into games and dlc. it would be cheaper to buy an xbox one and download my account to that and do reverse compatibility
  7. Its FearTheBear Win User

Reverse compatibility

It's a long drawn out process, But you can always vote on which game you want to be reverse compatible!
  8. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Reverse compatibility

because they cant just offer any game, they need the publishers permission, its up to activision to allow games to be compatible
  9. Jean-Luc_Gates Win User

xbox 360 and xbox one

Xbox one has 0 reverse compatibility
Thema:

1. Error downloading a reverse compatible game. - Similar Threads - Error downloading reverse

2. I get error code 801540a9 when trying to download a profile on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get error code 801540a9 when trying to download a profile on xbox 360: I have 2fa enabled and I've tried the app password but i still get the same error. I also tried clearing the cache but that didn't change anything. 14007c82-0233-447e-9b0f-07af0ddd3a44
  3. Error when trying to download from store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error when trying to download from store: Hi Guys I've been trying to download FS2020 from the store ( i Bought it) but I keep getting the error msg that windows update is turned off when it's on and up to date. I've tried all the things...
  4. Error installing Football Manager 2021 after download reaching 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    Error installing Football Manager 2021 after download reaching 100%: Tried multiple times download Football Manager 2021 on the XBOX app (Windows 10). Each time, after the download reaches 100%, the installation process get to an 'error' state with the following...
  5. receiving error when trying to download Elder Scrolls 5

in XBoX on Windows
    receiving error when trying to download Elder Scrolls 5: I am trying to download Elder scrolls 5 thru xbox game pass on PC. I keep getting error code 0x8090193. It fails at 2% everytime. I can download any other game I've tried without any issue....
  6. Error Message when opening ANY app downloaded from the PC Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Message when opening ANY app downloaded from the PC Xbox App: Hi there, Im having an issue that's really frustrating me at the moment. I've bought the game pass, and I've attempted to download numerous games on multiple drives and not one game will launch...
  7. Unable to download my profile on xbox 360 (Error code : 8015190A)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download my profile on xbox 360 (Error code : 8015190A): Hi I am very new to Xbox platform, had xbox 360 S, I was earlier using win phone lumia 520 so got to know i already have xbox profile hence i tried to download it onto my xbox 360 s and initially...
  8. Cannot download Xbox 360 profile after changing the gamertag. Error code 80151006

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot download Xbox 360 profile after changing the gamertag. Error code 80151006: I created a new Microsoft account and thus an auto-generated gamertag was created as well. I downloaded the Xbox profile on both my Xbox One and Xbox 360. Since I wanted to change the gamertag to...
  9. Game Pass PC - Possible FIX for ERROR 0x00000001 downloads stuck at 0%

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC - Possible FIX for ERROR 0x00000001 downloads stuck at 0%: Recently a friend acquired Game Pass PC but half of the games could not be downloaded since the ERROR 0x00000001 came up and they stayed at 0%... after looking for many supposed solutions such as:...
  10. download error in xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    download error in xbox 360 games: I'm trying to download a game and I can't just get to 78 & and then it gives an error 225f0573-e390-4222-ba14-1c7deb9c51f0