Error downloading from Xbox beta app

Discus and support Error downloading from Xbox beta app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi all, Is anyone else having issues downloading Hello Neighbor after subscribing to Xbox game pass for PC? I immediately get an error when the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by UpwardRanger18, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Error downloading from Xbox beta app

Hi all,

Is anyone else having issues downloading Hello Neighbor after subscribing to Xbox game pass for PC? I immediately get an error when the Xbox beta apps says starting 0%. The error code is 0X803f8001. The download queue in the windows store app also show
    the error for Hello Neighbor when attempting to acquire the licence.

Thanks

:)

UpwardRanger18, Jul 12, 2019
  2. PrudentAura Win User

No Access to Beta groups

Hello PKTWinkels,

The Xbox beta 2013 was closed a while back so anyone who downloaded the app will just get errors.

They will also not receive any Xbox beta rewards
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Few things I would check is if you click start and search for "services" (or click on the Services tab in Task Manager) and sort by "Name" check that you have the following services:

• XboxNetApiSvc (Xbox Live Networking Service)
    • XboxGipSvc (Xbox Accessory Management Service)
    • XblGameSave (Xbox Live Game Save)
    • XblAuthManager (Xbox Live Auth Manager)
    Make sure that they are present. They don't need to be in a "running" state, we're just checking that they are there.

Additionally, I'd check if you have this app installed.

It doesn't show up if you search for it in the store, and it should be installed automatically with all Windows Installs, but there have been some issues where it's missing.

If any of those are missing let us know, and if they're present, let us know and we can come up with the next best troubleshooting steps.
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Sorry your still having trouble. I'm just curious have you tried installing it on an xbox? I'm not sure if it will make a difference.
  5. UpwardRanger18 Win User

This didn't work either Phoenix
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi UpwardRanger18 ,

One option is to re-register the Windows Store components. To do this, you need to access the PowerShell console and provide it with the necessary rights. To do this, press the
    Windows key+R and enter the following command.

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Then the PowerShell opens and you need to execute another command.

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore). InstallLocation + ''AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode register $manifest

After that, all necessary store components are re-registered by the Windows 10 operating system in a short time and error 0x803F8001 should no longer occur.

If the error still occurs afterwards, please contact us here again.
Thema:

1. Error downloading from Xbox beta app - Similar Threads - Error downloading beta

2. Downloading Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Error: I get a problem when downloading specific games. Like pubg and warface. I ve got an Xbox one x. It reaches a specific percentage and says installation stopped. Giving me this code: 0x87e0000f...
  3. Xbox PC (beta) download problems Error: 0x80073cfc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC (beta) download problems Error: 0x80073cfc: If I want to download Metro, Wolfenstein, Prey or other games with admin rights then I get an error 0x80073cfc. I have admin rights. Can someone help me ? 4e9ed213-a2b8-4018-af67-e0d1d01fe7f8
  4. Downloading some games via Xbox beta app results in error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading some games via Xbox beta app results in error.: So as the title says, downloading some games (mostly big ones, like 30+ gigs), results in an error as soon as download process starts. Error code is 0x803bf107. The problem goes away if I select...
  5. Xbox One error 0x803F8001 - Modern Warfare 2 digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One error 0x803F8001 - Modern Warfare 2 digital download: I bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 as a digital download a few days ago and played it. Today, however, I got error code 0x803F8003, and then after reinstalling the game, error code...
  6. Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass: Basically the title says it all. I cannot download games with the xbox app because i am getting the Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game. c3498a78-654b-48ac-bbc4-69f04c20d396
  7. I am trying to download games from the Xbox beta app but keep getting an error when...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to download games from the Xbox beta app but keep getting an error when...: When to download games from the Xbox beta app I get the following error code: 0x80073d13 I have tried waiting for a while and restarted my PC numerous times. [img]...
  8. 0x80070005 Error when trying to download PC Gamepass (Beta) gamepass games

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070005 Error when trying to download PC Gamepass (Beta) gamepass games: Whenever I try to install apps through Xbox PC Gamepass beta I receive error code 0x80070005. Literally nothing seems to fix this issue. Things I've tried: -Ensured my MS account is correctly...
  9. Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005: i currently cant even seem to get to the xbox pass libary or my own game libary i keep getting this error message [img] ad93c5fa-f57d-4a80-8b54-0607b4e48aeb
  10. Neverwinter Beta download error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Neverwinter Beta download error: Whenever I attempt to download the Neverwinter Closed Beta, it downloads to 100% then suddenly gives me an installation stopped error. I have tried resetting the console and have deleted and...