Error downloading The Hobbit

Discus and support Error downloading The Hobbit in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am still having an issue with d/ling The Hobbit 8ef48bbf-b5a2-4537-b0a5-4869f2432166 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XLCR DaNk, Mar 27, 2014.

1. XLCR DaNk
    XLCR DaNk Guest

I am still having an issue with d/ling The Hobbit

:)

XLCR DaNk, Mar 27, 2014
  2. MysticVenom
    MysticVenom Guest
    Error codes 0x81230006 & 0x80190194

Surface RT using Xbox video. Tried downloading The Hobbit (1977) and it stopped downloading about halfway through. This was a paid download. I clicked the try again. Same error. I tried playing it, but it stops about halfway through with an error that
    says it cannot continue. I then deleted it and tried downloading again, but it does nothing. I am also seeing this with several episodes of The Guild Season 4 (free) except it was giving error 0x80190194. I also cannot re-download after deleting those episodes.

MysticVenom, Mar 27, 2014
  3. NecroFoul99
    NecroFoul99 Guest
    The license for this video has expired...

Status code: 803c0009 I just rented The Hobbit 5 minutes ago and I'm receiving this error. First time on the forum. What's next?

NecroFoul99, Mar 27, 2014
  4. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest

Can you provide the following information:

What country are you in?

Which Hobbit movie?

Buy or Rent?

HD or SD?

What's the error you're receiving?

airmattdog, Mar 27, 2014
  5. airmattdog Win User

Can you provide the following information:

What country are you in?

Which Hobbit movie?

Buy or Rent?

HD or SD?

What's the error you're receiving?
  6. MysticVenom Win User

Error codes 0x81230006 & 0x80190194

Also, after uninstalling/reinstalling the video app, The Hobbit now does not offer to download, instead it wants me to rent it again.
  7. Lofty Who Win User

Lego hobbit dlc

8. AlphaNobleOmega Win User

Lego LotR vs SWIII

I would go with the Lego Lord of the Rings. You get to play through all 3 films, and it just plays amazingly. And in March there will be a Lego Hobbit game that will follow the first two Hobbit films with a dlc expansion for the 3rd Hobbit film.
  9. WPAK Win User

I can't download The Hobbit

Hi there,

to be sure are you using the same Xbox Live Account to download the game that was used to Purchase the game.

I just check on xbox.com and had difficulty finding the game, but eventually managed to find it on the store.

Please try this link and if all goes well it should show the game: https://www.microsoft.com/p/lego-the-hobbit/bxzsx21x0s7x

For me it shows the option to download the game to the Xbox One (since I own the game) so hopefully it does show that for you too

If it doesn't show the Install to Xbox One option and you are using the exact same account then it's best to contact Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
Thema:

1. Error downloading The Hobbit - Similar Threads - Error downloading Hobbit

2. Windows 10 Microsoft and xbox will not download forza horizon 4- error code: 0x803F8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Microsoft and xbox will not download forza horizon 4- error code: 0x803F8001: I bought Forza horizon 4 on this account on December 17, 2019. I was able to play it until July of 2020. I got new upgrades for my gaming PC, so I have a new motherboard, and that's when it...
  3. Sea of Thieves error win i start download

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves error win i start download: Sea of Thieves error win i start download I have gamer pass I want to know the problem 91da1e70-175f-461f-9394-cffe355d834b
  4. Xbox app cancels downloads after a few mins (error 0x00000001)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app cancels downloads after a few mins (error 0x00000001): I updated to the latest version of windows yesterday and bought 3 months of xbox game pass however any game I try to install says preparing 0% for about 10mins then just cancels the download. If I...
  5. Problem download App from xbox game pass app for PC error 0x87e00005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem download App from xbox game pass app for PC error 0x87e00005: Hi guys, I have now a problem in the download of games and update from the xbox game pass for PC. The ownload usually doesn't start or it works for some seconds and then it stops and after some...
  6. Xbox PC (beta) download problems Error: 0x80073cf9

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC (beta) download problems Error: 0x80073cf9: Hi, Since few months, I'm unable to download updates for the game Sea of Thieves. After trying to uninstall, I'm unable to reinstall it. It downloads for a few seconds, and stopped with the error...
  7. Error When Trying to Download Game on Microsoft Store with XBOX GamePass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error When Trying to Download Game on Microsoft Store with XBOX GamePass for PC: I get an error whenever I try to download a game with my xbox pass. Specifically, the game I'm trying to download is Crusader Kings 3. The message that shows up is - Something Unexpected...
  8. Error downloading game pass games on Xbox app for PC (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    Error downloading game pass games on Xbox app for PC (beta): Unable to download certain games, getting error 0x00000001. It's not all games but only some (hollow knight, moving out, bloodstained) and I can't find anything to fix it other than reinstall the...
  9. Gamepass Ultimate Cant download Gamepass for PC games: error 0x00000001

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass Ultimate Cant download Gamepass for PC games: error 0x00000001: Hello, I have gamepass ultimate on my Microsoft account and it reflects correctly in the Xbox app and on my console. On the Microsoft store app it shows gamepass for console not ultimate. I am...
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC download error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC download error: Hi i get a download error everytime i try to download a game through game pass i was able to install 5-6 games before the error occured now when i try to download anything i get an error code here...