Error downloading The Hobbit

Discus and support Error downloading The Hobbit in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am still having an issue with d/ling The Hobbit 8ef48bbf-b5a2-4537-b0a5-4869f2432166 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XLCR DaNk, Mar 27, 2014.

1. XLCR DaNk
    XLCR DaNk Guest

I am still having an issue with d/ling The Hobbit

:)

XLCR DaNk, Mar 27, 2014
  2. MysticVenom
    MysticVenom Guest
    Error codes 0x81230006 & 0x80190194

Surface RT using Xbox video. Tried downloading The Hobbit (1977) and it stopped downloading about halfway through. This was a paid download. I clicked the try again. Same error. I tried playing it, but it stops about halfway through with an error that
    says it cannot continue. I then deleted it and tried downloading again, but it does nothing. I am also seeing this with several episodes of The Guild Season 4 (free) except it was giving error 0x80190194. I also cannot re-download after deleting those episodes.

MysticVenom, Mar 27, 2014
  3. NecroFoul99
    NecroFoul99 Guest
    The license for this video has expired...

Status code: 803c0009 I just rented The Hobbit 5 minutes ago and I'm receiving this error. First time on the forum. What's next?

NecroFoul99, Mar 27, 2014
  4. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest

Can you provide the following information:

What country are you in?

Which Hobbit movie?

Buy or Rent?

HD or SD?

What's the error you're receiving?

airmattdog, Mar 27, 2014
  5. airmattdog Win User

Can you provide the following information:

What country are you in?

Which Hobbit movie?

Buy or Rent?

HD or SD?

What's the error you're receiving?
  6. MysticVenom Win User

Error codes 0x81230006 & 0x80190194

Also, after uninstalling/reinstalling the video app, The Hobbit now does not offer to download, instead it wants me to rent it again.
  7. Lofty Who Win User

Lego hobbit dlc

8. AlphaNobleOmega Win User

Lego LotR vs SWIII

I would go with the Lego Lord of the Rings. You get to play through all 3 films, and it just plays amazingly. And in March there will be a Lego Hobbit game that will follow the first two Hobbit films with a dlc expansion for the 3rd Hobbit film.
  9. WPAK Win User

I can't download The Hobbit

Hi there,

to be sure are you using the same Xbox Live Account to download the game that was used to Purchase the game.

I just check on xbox.com and had difficulty finding the game, but eventually managed to find it on the store.

Please try this link and if all goes well it should show the game: https://www.microsoft.com/p/lego-the-hobbit/bxzsx21x0s7x

For me it shows the option to download the game to the Xbox One (since I own the game) so hopefully it does show that for you too

If it doesn't show the Install to Xbox One option and you are using the exact same account then it's best to contact Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
Thema:

1. Error downloading The Hobbit - Similar Threads - Error downloading Hobbit

2. State of decay 2 download error

in XBoX on Windows
    State of decay 2 download error: Hello, when I tried to download state of decay 2 error 0x80004005 came out to me and I could not download it, I tried to uninstall xbox (beta) and it did not give me much help...
  3. Sea of thieves download error

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves download error: [IMG] submitted by /u/Klaimzlgd [link] [comments]
  4. Error code 0x80070005 when downloading COD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070005 when downloading COD: Hello, a few days ago around COD launch, i attempted to download the game and it would give me the “installation stopped” in the download queue. For some reason the download eventually worked and...
  5. 0x8007045d Error when downloading any games on XBOX one X internal Harddrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x8007045d Error when downloading any games on XBOX one X internal Harddrive: 0x8007045d Error when downloading any games on XBOX one X internal Harddrive. I have reset my xbox one x to factory defaults to no avail tried using the OSU which didnt fix the situation either...
  6. Fehlercode 0x8007065E bei herunterladen von Spielen [Translate] Download game error code...

in XBoX on Windows
    Fehlercode 0x8007065E bei herunterladen von Spielen [Translate] Download game error code...: Hallo ich habe seit ca. einer Woche den GamePass (PC) und kann nun leider kein Spiel mehr herunterladen, da mir immer Fehlercode 0x8007065E angezeigt wird. Ich habe bereits troubleshooting...
  7. Error code 0x80073cf3 when downloading Metro Exodus for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80073cf3 when downloading Metro Exodus for PC: I get in the download of Metro Exodus the error code 0x80073cf3 , how can I fix it? Is there a solution? By the way, I get the error message when downloading Outder Worlds. Gears 5 and Forza...
  8. 0x80073cf9 error (sometimes) when attempting to download games on Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80073cf9 error (sometimes) when attempting to download games on Xbox Beta app: Hello, I hit the following error when installing titles sometimes. Retrying doesn't resolve it but often cancelling and restarting seems to do so. I have been using the download queue feature...
  9. Error when downloading The Outer Worlds with XBOX Game Pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error when downloading The Outer Worlds with XBOX Game Pass on PC: When trying to download The Outer Wolds, i constantly get 0x80070005 error. Any help? c05496dd-822b-4eda-86d8-e23d48f03931
  10. Unable to download game from the windows store Error 0x80073CF3

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download game from the windows store Error 0x80073CF3: I am currently trying to download The Outer Worlds from the windows store to my D drive, but the download gets immediately stopped and I receive this error 0x80073CF3, with the message "Wait a few...