Error en fortnite Xbox one [Xbox one fortnite error]

Discus and support Error en fortnite Xbox one [Xbox one fortnite error] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cuando abro fortnite juego bien y todo pero pasa un rato y se me cierra y Salta el error memory [translation-When I open fortnite I play well and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CarlitosDueñas, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Error en fortnite Xbox one [Xbox one fortnite error]

Cuando abro fortnite juego bien y todo pero pasa un rato y se me cierra y Salta el error memory

[translation-When I open fortnite I play well and everything but it passes a while and it closes me and the memory error jumps]

:)

CarlitosDueñas, Apr 29, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there CarlitosDueñas,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to attend to this issue. You can clear the cache on a console by doing what we call a

power cycle
    and get in contact with
    Epic here.

I recommend trying the steps we have on our
    Game Issue Solution

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  3. CarlitosDueñas Win User

Y como hago eso?

[Translation-And how do I do that?]
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Hola! Intente borrar el caché de la consola, si la persistencia debe ser un error en el servidor fortnite, verifique el estado del juego en Epic Games.

[tranlslation-Hello! Try clearing the console cache, if persistence should be an error on the fortnite server, check the game status in Epic Games. ]
  5. Michaaa02 Win User

Fortnite Crossplay removed

Well first off that was an error, but second i'm 99% sure sony is the only one blocking crossplay, Fortnite and Xbox have made this clear before.

Weird though that Fortnite still keeps giving ps4 free stuff, and nothing to Xbox players.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Link Epic Games Account To Xbox Live

Have you already gone through the steps on Epic's site?

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/fortnite-cross-platform-on-xbox-one
Thema:

1. Error en fortnite Xbox one [Xbox one fortnite error] - Similar Threads - Error fortnite fortnite

2. Fortnite Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Error: Hi I need help with a item. I purchased the Iris pack in fortnite last season but recently i tried to play the game and none of the items appeared, I already gave e-mails to epic games but they...
  3. Fortnite Erro[Fortnite Error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Erro[Fortnite Error]: Um tempo atrás comprei o pacote Íris do Fortnite e só recentemente joguei o jogo, mas não ganhei os itens. Já contatei a Epic Games mas não consigaram provar que eu realmente comprei os itens,...
  4. Esp-Man-Archive fortnite error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Esp-Man-Archive fortnite error: Help! My son just updated his fortnite game and it is coming up with this error- esp-man-archive and saying there was a problem writing the files. He does NOT have an epic games acct. He skipped...
  5. error code (0x8027025a) - Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code (0x8027025a) - Fortnite: I have a problem that only occurs when I log in to the Fornite digital game (error code 0x8027025a) For some reason, Fortnite told me it took too long to get started. This problem does not happen...
  6. Fortnite Dark Vertex Redeem Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Dark Vertex Redeem Error: So I had bought the Fortnite Dark Vertex Xbox controller bundle and redeemed it on the wrong account. Instead of being logical and emailing or asking questions here, I had gone ahead and tried to...
  7. fortnite login error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite login error: i am unable to go into fortnite, the game launches and loads up but when i try to sign in it says, "unable to sign in to account for xbox live", i tried factory resetting the console, uninstalling...
  8. Error trying to purchase fortnite battle pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error trying to purchase fortnite battle pass: I've been trying to purchase the battle psss on fortnite but it keeps coming up with error. I've spoken to microsoft who have said the problem is with epic games because its an in game purchase,...
  9. Help with Fortnite Error "console only voice chat"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Fortnite Error "console only voice chat": When I am in a two-person party, both of us playing on xbox, both in fortnite, and trying to voice chat between us (we are in the same party) and my chat setting is for Party chat, I get an error...
  10. Xbox. Can’t install Fortnite! Error code: 0x80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox. Can’t install Fortnite! Error code: 0x80070490: Anyone know how to resolve this issue? Fortnite updated briefly and now I get ‘Something went wrong’ and the error code above. Fortnitr just doesn’t install. Never had any problems before. I...