Error: Failed to load Profile on TiTanFall ... HELP PLEASE

Discus and support Error: Failed to load Profile on TiTanFall ... HELP PLEASE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i haven't been able to play Titanfall for a week because I keep getting an error message that says "Failed to load Profile" has anyone had this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ETERNAL C4A, Mar 27, 2014.

1. ETERNAL C4A
    ETERNAL C4A Guest

i haven't been able to play Titanfall for a week because I keep getting an error message that says "Failed to load Profile"

has anyone had this problem? If so how was it resolved. EA can't help me and Microsoft can't seem to help me either.

:)

ETERNAL C4A, Mar 27, 2014
  2. drivesafely
    drivesafely Guest
    HELP PLEASE-Error: Failed to load Profile on TiTanFall

X1 is a home networking bully. If we turn on 2 at same time we have all kinds of problems and can not play games like fitness or even today Kinect sports rivals would not log into servers. This online only stuff is a big headache.

drivesafely, Mar 27, 2014
  3. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest

Yeah, that seems like a networking issue. Are you having other trouble with any other games? Is there any lag or other problems?

CMUchippewa, Mar 27, 2014
  4. MessiahBrowny Win User

Try power down on your console hold for 5/8 secs.

Than reset your router it worked for me
  5. acosme Win User

I can"t play because it doesn"t even load the first phase.
  6. drivesafely Win User

X1 is a home networking bully. If we turn on 2 at same time we have all kinds of problems and can not play games like fitness or even today Kinect sports rivals would not log into servers. This online only stuff is a big headache.
  7. CMUchippewa Win User

Yeah, that seems like a networking issue. Are you having other trouble with any other games? Is there any lag or other problems?
  8. SinCity333 Win User

Cannot Log into any games on my Xbox One

sounds like my issue... on titanfall. error: failed to read profile

Forza wont even load.

I'm on day four now without being able to play.

There is a 'service alert' for playing online games. I hope they fix it soon.
Thema:

1. Error: Failed to load Profile on TiTanFall ... HELP PLEASE - Similar Threads - Error Failed load

2. File explorer error not enough free space on hdd on Xbox1s console.. Downloads fail cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer error not enough free space on hdd on Xbox1s console.. Downloads fail cant...: Is there a file size limit ? Is my hdd failing ? My xbox1s wont let me download from web. Wont let me save edited game files. Tried making a file folder in app but it still gives error not enuff...
  3. Xbox One X update from 10.0.18363.7196 to 10.0.18363.8118 failed - errors unrecognised!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X update from 10.0.18363.7196 to 10.0.18363.8118 failed - errors unrecognised!: I'm getting Error code: 0x80070002 0x00000000 0x90200007 It's a developer console - might this be why it's failing? 45f10735-4aa7-49b2-9bb4-e5bec01a78e7
  4. Xbox failing to load Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox failing to load Error: This issue occurs every time I turn on the xbox. Once loaded into the main dashboard nothing is loaded in. What items are loaded in will attempt to open only to provide me we an error code that...
  5. [PC] [Xbox Beta] The Outer Worlds Failed Installation (Error 0x800700e7)

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] [Xbox Beta] The Outer Worlds Failed Installation (Error 0x800700e7): Hey all - trying to install the Outer Worlds, but the installation fails immediately and gives me error code 0x800700e7 every time. This error code doesn't pull up on Windows error code lookup....
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "Failed to login" error

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "Failed to login" error: Upon opening Minecraft Windows 10, which I just purchased, when I click the "Sign In" button I get the following error: [img] I am running an up to date version of game(as I downloaded it...
  7. Gears of War 4 Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4 Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be: Hello, When I start Gears of War, I get an error like "Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be". If you could help with this situation, I would greatly appreciate it....
  8. XBOX ONE update Error and Failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE update Error and Failed: Hi, I have my Xbox One and it wasnt updated for about 1 yr. The problem was when I try to update the console today It stock at 50% and fail. I tried offline update but it also failed to do the...
  9. backwards compatible profile won't load ( Failed to Write error)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backwards compatible profile won't load ( Failed to Write error): I keep getting an error when i try to play my backwards compatible games. the error says "Failed To Write- Failed to write Gamer Profile settings. One possible reason is if you removed your xbox...
  10. HELP PLEASE-Error: Failed to load Profile on TiTanFall

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP PLEASE-Error: Failed to load Profile on TiTanFall: I haven't been able to play Titanfall for a week because I keep getting an error message that says "Failed to load Profile" Has anyone had this problem? If so, how was it resolved. EA can't help...