error: failed to read profile...anyone know fix?

Discus and support error: failed to read profile...anyone know fix? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive tried everything I can think of, restarting the game, restarting XB1. been playing for 2 months with no problems until now. I click on the game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SinCity333, May 28, 2014.

1. SinCity333
    SinCity333 Guest

Ive tried everything I can think of, restarting the game, restarting XB1. been playing for 2 months with no problems until now. I click on the game and after pressing start it gets stuck on "signing in" and then I see the error message.

:)

SinCity333, May 28, 2014
  2. SinCity333
    SinCity333 Guest
    Game will not let player sign in

same here

error: failed to read profile

I'm wondering if anyone is playing now, or are we all locked out until they fix this?

SinCity333, May 28, 2014
  3. Tut0r
    Tut0r Guest
    Error: Failed To Read Profile

This may be of little help to you now as the beta is now over. But people have been reporting a factory reset of their console seems to do the trick in ridding you of that problem when trying to login on the Titanfall beta servers.

Tut0r, May 28, 2014
  4. SinCity333
    SinCity333 Guest

I guess there is a service alert for playing online with live players. I'm in Las Vegas, anyone else having this problem? I haven't been able to play anything for over two days.

SinCity333, May 29, 2014
  5. SinCity333 Win User

I guess there is a service alert for playing online with live players. I'm in Las Vegas, anyone else having this problem? I haven't been able to play anything for over two days.
  6. SinCity333 Win User

Game will not let player sign in

same here

error: failed to read profile

I'm wondering if anyone is playing now, or are we all locked out until they fix this?
  7. Tut0r Win User

This may be of little help to you now as the beta is now over. But people have been reporting a factory reset of their console seems to do the trick in ridding you of that problem when trying to login on the Titanfall beta servers.
  8. TRUE xKNIGHTx Win User

I just bought the game and it say error failed to read profile this is bad is there a way beside a 4 hour wait to reset and reinstall the game
  9. SinCity333 Win User

Problems signing in.....Really frustrated! Any advice would be appreciated!

I cant play titanfall or forza. only ones I play . for two days now. error: failed to read profile
Thema:

1. error: failed to read profile...anyone know fix? - Similar Threads - error failed read

2. File explorer error not enough free space on hdd on Xbox1s console.. Downloads fail cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer error not enough free space on hdd on Xbox1s console.. Downloads fail cant...: Is there a file size limit ? Is my hdd failing ? My xbox1s wont let me download from web. Wont let me save edited game files. Tried making a file folder in app but it still gives error not enuff...
  3. Xbox One X update from 10.0.18363.7196 to 10.0.18363.8118 failed - errors unrecognised!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X update from 10.0.18363.7196 to 10.0.18363.8118 failed - errors unrecognised!: I'm getting Error code: 0x80070002 0x00000000 0x90200007 It's a developer console - might this be why it's failing? 45f10735-4aa7-49b2-9bb4-e5bec01a78e7
  4. Xbox failing to load Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox failing to load Error: This issue occurs every time I turn on the xbox. Once loaded into the main dashboard nothing is loaded in. What items are loaded in will attempt to open only to provide me we an error code that...
  5. [PC] [Xbox Beta] The Outer Worlds Failed Installation (Error 0x800700e7)

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] [Xbox Beta] The Outer Worlds Failed Installation (Error 0x800700e7): Hey all - trying to install the Outer Worlds, but the installation fails immediately and gives me error code 0x800700e7 every time. This error code doesn't pull up on Windows error code lookup....
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "Failed to login" error

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "Failed to login" error: Upon opening Minecraft Windows 10, which I just purchased, when I click the "Sign In" button I get the following error: [img] I am running an up to date version of game(as I downloaded it...
  7. Gears of War 4 Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4 Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be: Hello, When I start Gears of War, I get an error like "Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be". If you could help with this situation, I would greatly appreciate it....
  8. XBOX ONE update Error and Failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE update Error and Failed: Hi, I have my Xbox One and it wasnt updated for about 1 yr. The problem was when I try to update the console today It stock at 50% and fail. I tried offline update but it also failed to do the...
  9. Titanfall "Error: Failed to read profile"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall "Error: Failed to read profile": I was able to play Titanfall for about 3 days until now. The game loads up fine, but then when it is signing in (signing into the game, not xbox live) it gives the message "Error: Failed to read...
  10. Error: Failed To Read Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error: Failed To Read Profile: I am trying to play the titanfall beta and I keep receiving that error message. Has anyone else run into this issue and found a work around? c9e347b9-6894-48f8-acd3-3e5f8a85247c