error heip

Discus and support error heip in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime i would click on my darksiders game i would receive a error message 371aa66a-bc0e-45ed-8fd9-570966160f67 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DemureAlarm5315, Aug 8, 2019.

1. error heip

Everytime i would click on my darksiders game i would receive a error message

:)

DemureAlarm5315, Aug 8, 2019
  2. kRevali Win User

error heip

Perform a power cycle

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
    3. Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    4. Plug the console power cable back in.
    5. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
  3. Smwutches Win User

error heip

What's the error message/code you're receiving?
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

error heip

Hey there DemureAlarm5315

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on what's going on.

I can understand the concern, however this more than likely would be stemming from the

Xbox Live Status
    outage we are currently experiencing. Our engineers are currently working hard to resolve this issue but there is no estimated time of resolution so far.

When you get the chance, check out the Status page, click to get notified when it has been cleared and let us know if you're still experiencing difficulty afterward.

Thanks for reading!
  5. Kryptonite856 Win User

error heip

I am receiving a error message Something went wrong

Give it another try. If it happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code:0x97e107df
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

error heip

Hi DemureAlarm5315,

Thanks for updating us with that error code in your reply. Can you specify what Xbox platform you're experiencing this on: Xbox One, Xbox 360 or Xbox app on Windows 10? With this information we'll be better able to tailor our support to you, so feel free
    to add as much detail as possible.

Thanks in advance for the information and we'll be awaiting your reply.
Thema:

error heip

1. error heip - Similar Threads - error heip

2. Multiple error codes as well as no response to downloading owned games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple error codes as well as no response to downloading owned games.: I have just recently bought a slightly used Xbox one that had worked great for about 2 and a half months but just recently I have run into issues with downloading games that I own. I am using the...
  3. Error de descarga

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error de descarga: [img] Esto sucede al descargar los DLC de call of duty black ops entre otros juegos Ya reinstale mi perfil y limpie la cache del sistema y tengo suficiente espacio para la descarga..... alguna...
  4. Error E202

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error E202: Buenas, tengo el error E202 pero para solucionarlo utilize los mismos paso que ví al anterior publicación con el mismo error, pero el error volvió de nuevo utilize USB para actualizarlo...
  5. Fehlercode 0x80090016[Translation-error code 0x80090016]

in XBoX on Windows
    Fehlercode 0x80090016[Translation-error code 0x80090016]: Kein Abrufen von Microsoft Sudoku oder anderen Microsoft Spielen im Store (Mahjong ... usw) möglich, Fehlercode 0x80090016, habe diese Spiele schon seit Ewigkeit gespielt, nun kann ich sie nicht...
  6. FEHLERCODE: 1170000 [Mod translation-ERROR CODE: 1170000]

in XBoX on Windows
    FEHLERCODE: 1170000 [Mod translation-ERROR CODE: 1170000]: Anmeldefehler bei Xbox Live Fehlercodesuche - 1170000 - erfolglos... [Mod translation-Xbox Live sign-in error Error code search - 1170000 - unsuccessful... ] 0832ebd1-25ce-442c-b288-43bf1c26ea16
  7. Microsoft Mahjong のError

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong のError: ウィンドウズ10のPCユーザーで、Microsoft Mahjong のPremium会員です。 会員期限は未 有効です。 1月18日午前より 突然下記の様な 表示が出て全くゲー が起動しません。 「お使いのアカウントで Microsoft Mahjong は現在利用できません。エラー コード: 0x803F8001」...
  8. HDCP error code on LG OLED C9 tv with Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDCP error code on LG OLED C9 tv with Xbox one S: I have been trying to watcha 4K ultra hd movie with my new tv on my xbox bit when I try to play it, it shows me an error code. I have tried all the troubleshooting steps microsoft says but nothing...
  9. Erro ao entrar em jogos e apps /// Error entering games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro ao entrar em jogos e apps /// Error entering games and apps: Não estou conseguindo acessar alguns jogos e apps, ficando dando o erro 0x800705b4 e ja nao sei mais o que fazer alguem sabe? I'm not able to access some games and apps, giving the error...
  10. Console unable to read disc (license error) unless console is rebooted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console unable to read disc (license error) unless console is rebooted: Hi After installing a recent update to my Xbox One S my games no longer start from disc without rebooting the console first, displaying the unable to verify license message. If I switch the...