error in dowload keeping giving error in xbox pc app

Discus and support error in dowload keeping giving error in xbox pc app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i whant to play killer instinct free to play version BUT are impossible every time gave errors seriously? when xbox app will have more quickly... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/matheusdolci, Jan 11, 2022.

1. error in dowload keeping giving error in xbox pc app

i whant to play killer instinct free to play version BUT are impossible every time gave errors seriously?

when xbox app will have more quickly dowloads without errors?

serious is the 7th time that i gave up of dowloading killer instinct due to those error message in the dowload

submitted by /u/matheusdolci
    [link] [comments]

/u/matheusdolci, Jan 11, 2022
  2. JAKES7777 Win User

Xbox One - Unable to download Tron Evolution from Gold

thank, i have done that, it just wont dowload, does not give me error message which it did the other day, but it still wont download
  3. poRtecho00 Win User

I just bought Dunwall City Trials for Dishonored and I can't play it :(

i deleted the game and tried it and it tries to load a challenge and gives the error again i'm dowloading the dlc again and i also got a class i'll be back later
  4. Jomari Arc Win User

Errors trying to send messages and share Game DVR clips through Windows 10 Xbox App.

There are several reason why Xbox app will give errors on trying to send messages and share Game DVR clips, in this case some of the components of Xbox app are maybe corrupted or the drivers of your PC needs to be updated. To isolate errors on trying to
    send messages and share Game DVR clips, we need additional information. Please see the questions below:

1. Can you send us a screenshot of the error?

2. Have you tried re-installing Xbox app again?

3. Have you updated your PC to the latest build?
  5. alvenis Win User

Can't copy OSU1.zip file to USB (Offline System Update)

Hi all,

I have the same problem, have dowloaded osu1.zip 5 times from diferent Pc´s and always the same decompression error, has anybody find a solution for this??
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

I having truble with LIVE.

Yes it give me error message when started. And time to time. In apps it stop retrieving data to my XBOX 360. But my PC can connected to the internet.
Thema:

error in dowload keeping giving error in xbox pc app

1. error in dowload keeping giving error in xbox pc app - Similar Threads - error dowload keeping

2. error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code: i have a error code 0x8007045D and im not sure why its comming up or how to fx it if you could let me know please and thank you 75a40d76-5131-44c1-83e1-5c3ad9c785ed
  3. Gamepass either stuck on preparing or error code 0x00000001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass either stuck on preparing or error code 0x00000001: I have been using Gamepass almost since it released for PC and never had any issues with installing games on Win10. I recently upgraded my PC as well as the OS (Win 11). Since I have been using...
  4. I get this error File system error (-2143322101)"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get this error File system error (-2143322101)": I get this error File system error (-2143322101)" And I don't know exactly what to do to fix it. def146cd-3377-426d-bcab-e6884930f083
  5. The 0x00000001 error when trying to dowload games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The 0x00000001 error when trying to dowload games: When I try to dowload forza horizon 5 , it gives the 0x00000001 error. It is the same at some other games like , Human Fall Flat, Microsoft Flight Simulator. But when I tried to dowload games like...
  6. Xbox PC Game pass - cannot dowload games - Error code 0x800704c6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Game pass - cannot dowload games - Error code 0x800704c6: I just bought a game pass for PC, because my sister recommended it, and i played some on her computer and I liked it. So I was excited to download the same game I played before. But as I tried...
  7. Xbox game pass PC returning error code: 0x80073D13 when dowloading game in E:/ instead of C:/

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass PC returning error code: 0x80073D13 when dowloading game in E:/ instead of C:/: My main SSD has no enough storage memory for Gears 5 so I decided to install the game on my secondary HDD. Both, xbox app and store keep poping this error when downloading the game. Any solution?...
  8. Xbox Beta App slow dowload speeds and constant errors

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App slow dowload speeds and constant errors: Hi! I have started a subscription plan for Xbox Game Pass PC yesterday. I tried to instal multiple games with the new App and the Microsoft Store as well but the download is painfully slow and...
  9. Error Code 0x8000000A when trying to dowload a Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Expansion pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x8000000A when trying to dowload a Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Expansion pack: Hi, I can't download the multiplayer 2 expansion pack due to this error code above, I have restarted my xbox to no avail, I have uninstalled and re-installed the game moving it from my external...
  10. cant dowload any game from xbox app(beta) game pass ultimate error 0x800701e7

in XBoX on Windows
    cant dowload any game from xbox app(beta) game pass ultimate error 0x800701e7: the last good dowload i make was the gears 5 beta and then when i try to dowload gears 5 complete in the dowload process no even 100 mb get the same error 0x800701e7 every time and i try with...