Error in game pass games

Discus and support Error in game pass games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently acquired game pass but today I had problems playing the games. For example, when I start forza horizon 4, this message appears: "Forza... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ShadoW SoldieR, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Error in game pass games

I recently acquired game pass but today I had problems playing the games. For example, when I start forza horizon 4, this message appears: "Forza Horizon 4 is not available in your account Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" Can you
    help me please?

:)

ShadoW SoldieR, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Alpha Soulneed Win User

Error in game pass games

Hi Sahdow!

I recommend running the following PowerShell script to re-register the microsoft store:

In the search box, type CMD

Right-click on the command prompt and choose Run as administrator

At the command prompt, enter the following command:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$ manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore) .InstallLocation + '\ AppxManifest.xml'; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $ manifest}"

I hope it helps you. Regards
  3. Filthyswanny Win User

Game Pass error

That fixed it thank you very much 😁
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Game Pass error

Hey Swanny thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, first things first we suggest clearing out the consoles caches since when they get full might cause this type of
    errors.

How to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One:

Settings

System

Storage

Clear Local Saved Games

Yes and Restart

To clear the Network Card Cache (alternate MAC address)

Settings

Network

Network Settings

Advanced settings

Alternate MAC Address

Clear and restart

IF THE CONSOLE IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET no progress or purchase data will be lost, what we accomplish by doing these steps would be to resync the profile to the cloud
    getting rid of any corruption as a byproduct.

Give these steps a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issues or inquiries!!
  5. Filthyswanny Win User

Game Pass error

just going to bed so will try your suggestions tomorrow. Thanks for the swift response 😁
  6. Filthyswanny Win User

Game Pass error

just going to bed so will try your suggestions tomorrow. Thanks for the swift response 😁
Thema:

Error in game pass games

1. Error in game pass games - Similar Threads - Error game pass

2. Game Pass error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass error: My game pass sub runs to June 2019 but today all games on game pass are saying “get game pass” and taking me to the buy a game pass sub screen. Not very impressive :( Can someone investigate this...
  3. 0x803f800e error... Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x803f800e error... Game pass: I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 as part of a bundle. A gamepass trial was included which I think my son activated. I now have error 0x803f800e preventing the game launching... Asking me to renew...
  4. Game Pass Error 0x000001F4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Error 0x000001F4: The game pass and gold not working. Error code: 0x000001F4. Restart not working! what to do now? 0f97b1a6-1058-4c95-9d79-45705a961529
  5. 2Spooky 3-Month Xbox Game Pass $9.99 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    2Spooky 3-Month Xbox Game Pass $9.99 Error: Hello Xbox Forums: On the Xbox Game Pass, there is a special where you can buy 3 months of Game Pass for $9.99. However, when I go to click subscribe, it says the payment cannot be processed....
  6. An error occurred while buying game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    An error occurred while buying game pass: Contact Microsoft Support We were unable to process your payment. /JMYTOYi60W7zEXn.11.10 2018/08/31 - 04:48:17 UTC 37e9770c-0dbb-414b-8705-e4259b93c4a3
  7. 24 Months of Game Pass offered for free during console setup, errors out

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    24 Months of Game Pass offered for free during console setup, errors out: Took advantage of a Gamestop promotion and traded in my Gears edition S console for a new Scorpio edition X. I went through the initial console update step, as well as the express setup via the...
  8. Error 0x803f800e Looks-like-you-need-to-renew-xbox-game-pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803f800e Looks-like-you-need-to-renew-xbox-game-pass: I buyed Rocket League 2 years ago as code and played it very often and want to play it. 2 Weeks ago i wanted to test Forza Horizon4 and joined Gamepass. Then i canceles gamepass. Today i wanted...
  9. Xbox Game Pass 14 day trial error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass 14 day trial error?: Hello community. So, there were some cool games added to Game Pass and I really wanted to try them on, and since there is a 14 day trial for Game Pass, I tried giving it a shot. When I click the...
  10. Game pass error while physical copy is inserted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass error while physical copy is inserted.: For the past 8 months ive been getting an error when i try to play halo 5. Its says to renew gamepass. Ive never had game pass. I havent been able to play 1 of the 2 games i actually play on a...