ERROR: Latest XB1 update 7/8/2019 10.0.18362.5047 now my 2 xbox dont turn on my 2 kinect !

Discus and support ERROR: Latest XB1 update 7/8/2019 10.0.18362.5047 now my 2 xbox dont turn on my 2 kinect ! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an XB1 X and XB1 S with kinect and after the update of 7/08/2019 10.0.18362.5047 when i turn on my 2 xbox they dont turn on the kinect. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MkGilbertX, Aug 1, 2019.

1. MkGilbertX
    MkGilbertX Guest

ERROR: Latest XB1 update 7/8/2019 10.0.18362.5047 now my 2 xbox dont turn on my 2 kinect !

I have an XB1 X and XB1 S with kinect and after the update of 7/08/2019 10.0.18362.5047 when i turn on my 2 xbox they dont turn on the kinect.

I have to everytime :

--------------------------

1-Turn ON XBOX

(xbox dont turn on the kinect)

2-Disconect the kinect USB cable and reconect the USB cable to the XBox .

3-Then my XBOX tel me to restart console (restart)

4-Xbox restart and then turn on the Kinect .

FIX the last XBOX 1 Update to fix Kinect problem please !

:)

MkGilbertX, Aug 1, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Gilbert

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with your Kinect Sensor.

In regards to this, due to having tested this across multiple consoles would indicate a hardware problem, but, if you are part of Xbox Insider, then a new update could be possible.

Are you running a preview update on your console?

I recommend taking a look at the
    Xbox One Kinect sensor solution
    wizard and see if some of these troubleshooting steps work for you.

In the instance that this does not work, I would recommend visiting the
    Insider Reddit
    and report the bug there as this will give the engineers a lil more insight and be able to provide a fix with much more haste.
  3. A Blue Illusion Win User

Microsoft killed original Xbox one with update

I got my XB1 less than 2 weeks after it released. Got my XB1s 2 years ago Christmas and my wife now uses my OG console. We were just playing GOW4 night before last and hers ran just fine with the latest update. Looks like between Burnin and I, we have 2
    undead consoles. Must be a consolombie apocalypse. Or... you know... you've just been proven wrong. Twice. So far.
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Need HELP

yeah before the latest update coz there has been 2 with the first new update my controller wouldnt switch off but the console would now the controller turns off with the console but the vent is still warm and so is the controller and this is hours after
    iv turned it off
  5. Henry567869 Win User

XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account

I asked my local xbox support hotline, they suggested me to set my XB1's DNS to google's DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. I tried, it didn't fix the problem.

Although the streaming worked for 2 or 3 days during these 2 weeks, it didn't work for most of the time, and it does not work now at this moment, with the google DNS setting still in effect. I think the google DNS thing is not related and the streaming just
    happened to have worked by coincidence.

Now that I am not the only victims, I think something went wrong in the latest Win10/XB1 updates or your xbox servers. Please revert this problem to your 2nd tier technical support team and tell them to look into their latest program codes or server configuration.............
  6. Upinya Slayin Win User

Real windows 10 os on Xbox(is it possible?)

XB1 runs 3 OS's as it is. windows 8, Xbox OS, and a 3rd to manage the other 2. upgrading it to windows 10 would be easy as it overwrites the windows 8 portion (and probably updates the OS that handles the 2) without any issue.
Thema:

1. ERROR: Latest XB1 update 7/8/2019 10.0.18362.5047 now my 2 xbox dont turn on my 2 kinect ! - Similar Threads - ERROR Latest XB1

2. Error code after latest update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code after latest update: Looking for a fix for error code : 0x80073d00 After the 06/06/18 update I get the above code when I try to download the Zakspeed Capri. Also found that it says that the update is pending but,...
  3. Error: 0x80070005 | Cannot install the latest update for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: 0x80070005 | Cannot install the latest update for Sea of Thieves: I cannot update the game in the windows 10 store on my PC Tried restarting, etc. Any fixes? Error Code: 0x80070005 2a43920a-71b2-4871-94f1-6fc5eb47e757
  4. since the latest windows 10 update i can´t sign in my xbox app Error code(0x406)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    since the latest windows 10 update i can´t sign in my xbox app Error code(0x406): since the latest windows 10 update i can´t sign in my xbox app Error code(0x406) what can i do to fix the Problem? aa1f7894-de46-4aa4-87fe-df4d6c2d5e64
  5. Running into error code 0x80270300 after installing the latest system update? Check here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Running into error code 0x80270300 after installing the latest system update? Check here!: Hey everyone! If your game install/update disappeared after taking the latest system update and you are receiving error code 0x80270300 when trying to launch a game, we've got you covered! To...
  6. Error: "We couldn't get your latest saved data"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error: "We couldn't get your latest saved data": Hello! Not sure if this is game-specific, but when I try to play Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege I get the error message: "We couldn't get your latest saved data". I get the option of either "Try...
  7. "We couldn't get your latest saved data" error

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We couldn't get your latest saved data" error: I'm getting this error constantly when launching any game. I've already done the following: Check the service status. Microsoft says it's fine. Signed out of my profile and signed back in....
  8. Latest update Fake error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update Fake error: i had the latest update last night and it was completed so no issue there But now i keep getting an error when i do thing on it but when i click skip&stay offline im still online and can play...
  9. what does $Error code: Polana $ mean on COD infinite war just downloaded latest update

in XBoX on Consoles
    what does $Error code: Polana $ mean on COD infinite war just downloaded latest update: what does (Error code: POLANA) mean on COD infinite war just downloaded latest update 357acaf1-b6b9-48b0-b29c-5639b96e6007
  10. E101 00000504 8B050041 Error code after downloading the latest update

in XBoX on Consoles
    E101 00000504 8B050041 Error code after downloading the latest update: i downloaded the latest update last week and it bricked my console. Tried restoring factory defaults, no luck. Tried offline update and received that code. Xbox was absolutely perfect before...