Error launching 360 game via series x

Discus and support Error launching 360 game via series x in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m getting an error message when tried to launch fallout 3 via gamepass on my series x The message is “getting your Xbox 360 info”. I’m unable to get... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/5i13rj, Oct 2, 2021.

1. /u/5i13rj
    /u/5i13rj Guest

I’m getting an error message when tried to launch fallout 3 via gamepass on my series x

The message is “getting your Xbox 360 info”. I’m unable to get past this screen.

submitted by /u/5i13rj
    [link] [comments]

/u/5i13rj, Oct 2, 2021
  2. pjameleven Win User

Bring Gotham City Imposters to Backward Compatibility

The backwards compatibility team is working on the Series X so there won't be anymore games from the 360/original Xbox made back compatible until after the Series X launch.

That said, I would love to see Gotham City Impostors made playable on the Series X. That game was so much fun!
  3. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Xbox one backward compability

Also the way i am understanding the Series X will most likely have an even larger list on launch for Compatible 360 games
  4. pjameleven Win User

Xbox Series X

I believe what is meant by "full" is that all current gen games and any games that were already made available via the backwards compatibility program (Xbox 360, original Xbox) will be playable on the Series X. So basically "full" means everything you can
    currently play on an Xbox One right now you will be able to play on the Series X.

But those 360 and original Xbox games that are not currently backwards compatible still will not be playable on the Series X. That's due to licensing issues with the older games.
  5. Sonic Emeralds Win User

Will Microsoft continue to support Xbox original and 360 games on the series x?

Yes Microsoft have stated the BC program will continue when Series X and that your current gaming library will carry over when Series X launches later this year
  6. Edgarour Win User

Grand Theft Auto VI Release Date?

there is not and I doubt that they launch that game already for this generation of consoles, it will be for xbox series x
Thema:

1. Error launching 360 game via series x - Similar Threads - Error launching 360

2. Can't launch certain games, 0Xc0350006 Error

in XboX Insiders
    Can't launch certain games, 0Xc0350006 Error: I'm having some trouble launching certain games. Some just go back to the home screen, others like Myst and craftopia throw an error. I'll see the loading screen and then this error. 0Xc0350006....
  3. Forza Motorsport 7 not launching, giving the AP501 'D3D12 Support Required' error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 not launching, giving the AP501 'D3D12 Support Required' error: Hi there, I bought the Ultimate Edition of Forza Motorsport 7 in the Last Lap sale yesterday, and successfully installed it, but have been unable to launch it since. When I try to start the...
  4. Error 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001 occurs when you try to install, update, or launch a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001 occurs when you try to install, update, or launch a game on...: Dear all I have the below error when running the Xbox Apps in my PC . with the below errors showed in Xbox Apps screen. can someone tell me how to resolve it , thanks Error 0x80073D26 or...
  5. Error 0x8000FFFF: Catastrophic Error "Unable to sign into Xbox Live" when launching No Mans...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x8000FFFF: Catastrophic Error "Unable to sign into Xbox Live" when launching No Mans...: After successfully being able to launch the game (through game pass), I am met with a prompt to sign into an xbox account. After picking an account, the UI temporarily disappears and reappears and...
  6. Keep getting launch error when trying to play Gears 5 on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting launch error when trying to play Gears 5 on PC: So I just got the Xbox game pass on my pc and downloaded Gears 5 but every time I try to load the game, I get a screen that says "Game Security Violation (#00000018h)." I've already tried...
  7. Error 0x80073d06 when I try launch Minecraft or install

in XboX Insiders
    Error 0x80073d06 when I try launch Minecraft or install: I can't play, somebody give me some help submitted by /u/Taco_ll [link] [comments]
  8. Update for error 0x80073cf6 fails to launch games, apps, settings. *fix found*

in XboX Insiders
    Update for error 0x80073cf6 fails to launch games, apps, settings. *fix found*: After a recent update I was getting this error when launching games (a lot of them) as well as other problems opening certain settings menus and apps. Today I factory reset the console, keeping...
  9. Xbox One X: Error 0x80070002 when launching 360 games from Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X: Error 0x80070002 when launching 360 games from Gamepass: I subscribed to Gamepass on my Xbox One X. I downloaded Gears of War - the original Xbox 360 version - from Gamepass. When I launch it I get an error that says "Please Try Again. Sorry, that...
  10. Just bought Psychonauts on the XBOX 360. Can't launch it at all without an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Psychonauts on the XBOX 360. Can't launch it at all without an error.: I bought the game Psychonauts from the xbox 360 store. I've heard good things about it and wanted to play it myself. Ive tried updating my xbox, burning an update to a cd and putting it in, but...