error linking to epic games

Discus and support error linking to epic games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when trying to link my xbox account with epic games I get an error that does not let me link the account, can someone help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sapateromistico, Dec 2, 2019.

1. error linking to epic games

:)

Sapateromistico, Dec 2, 2019
  2. TunefulCamera70 Win User

when trying to link my xbox account with epic games I get an error that does not let me link the account, can someone help me?
    Not sure what the problem is though, but if your on Mac, then I don't think Microsoft accounts can link to Macintosh computers.

It may be possible that the account is corrupted, or it just wont let you do it.
  3. EXES5 Win User

Link account epic games

If you changed your gamertag lately it could take up to 24hrs to get everything back to normal.If problems still persist after this period you should contact support.Epic games account related issues ....i would contact them
  4. MauricioCavero Sanch Win User

Link account epic games

I have to try, I disconnected the account only yesterday.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Link account epic games

Have you tried removing the profile and then reloading it? You could also try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back
    of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  6. MauricioCavero Sanch Win User

Link account epic games

The email is always the same, I only have the microsoft one for the xbox, and I contacted epic games support but for them I have to check my xbox account. I have only changed gamertag.
Thema:

1. error linking to epic games - Similar Threads - error linking epic

2. Error E101 / E106 can’t reset/update/boot, please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Error E101 / E106 can’t reset/update/boot, please help!: So right now my XBOX ONE X is unusable. I was in the Insider Program for a while and then one day while playing, I got a notification that there was something wrong with my saved games and that I...
  3. Anyone know the exact cause for system error e102 00000c01 80070003?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know the exact cause for system error e102 00000c01 80070003?: My Xbox One X is out of warranty and can not shift this error. It'll cost me about £50 less to fix it than buy a new console, neither of which is happening at this time of year (2 kids!) Does...
  4. Error linking xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error linking xbox account: I am trying to link my xbox account to steam so I can play destiny 2 on pc but using my xbox account in bungies new update called cross save. However whenever I put in my xbox details I always get...
  5. D-Link DSL-2750B: I get error 0x80a40008 all the time

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link DSL-2750B: I get error 0x80a40008 all the time: D-Link DSL-2750B: I get error 0x80a40008 all the time Hi There I have found some possible solutions which you can try: Error 80A40008 occurs due to a connectivity or account issue on Xbox One...
  6. TP-Link TL-WR1043ND: 2 xbox error NAT TL-AC1200 / ARCHER C50

TP-Link TL-WR1043ND: 2 xbox error NAT TL-AC1200 / ARCHER C50: TP-Link (Routers) TL-WR1043ND: 2 xbox error NAT TL-AC1200 / ARCHER C50 Hi all, i have a problem NAT is strict and UPnP Error Double NAT detected ... I have 1 xbox one and 1 xbox one X I'm...
  7. TP-Link: Update error 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90110007 Can't finish required updates XBox One. ...

TP-Link: Update error 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90110007 Can't finish required updates XBox One. ...: TP-Link (Modems/Gateways): Update error 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90110007 Can't finish required updates XBox One. tnQ fast Help I have the same issue. This is a frikking expensive consule. Why am...
  8. Halo 4 Not Joinable error when trying to System Link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 Not Joinable error when trying to System Link: I somehow figured out how to get to the system link option on xbox 360 consoles both running Halo 4 but I get error message "not joinable" when trying to start a LAN game.There is no way to start...
  9. Cant link the xbox live 12 month card to my kids account - error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant link the xbox live 12 month card to my kids account - error: Hi, my kid bought an xbox live gold card for 12 months. When i enter his profile and enter the card number, it recognizes it. however, when I confirm, it gives always the same error message...
  10. I can't send messages, It keeps saying error and when I click on the help link its just dead

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send messages, It keeps saying error and when I click on the help link its just dead: Its not letting me send messages to people, it keeps saying error and after that it provides me with a faulty link that takes me to a dead page . Can you please help me fix this fast...