Error logging into xbox live on xbox 360

Discus and support Error logging into xbox live on xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox 360 as well xbox one s, and am unable to login to xbox live on either. I have the game pass and have downloaded 360 games on the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SamDantzler, Mar 5, 2021.

1. SamDantzler
    SamDantzler Guest

I have an xbox 360 as well xbox one s, and am unable to login to xbox live on either. I have the game pass and have downloaded 360 games on the xbox one, but keep getting the error that i have been disconnected. My xbox 360 will not allow me to download my profile.

:)

SamDantzler, Mar 5, 2021
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Error code 807B01F4

3. Death Speed God Win User

error code: 80151103

4. udibox Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live

I can't connect to xbox live from xbox 360.

No any particular error code, just a generic message about a problem while accessing.

Xbox live status says is all fine.

It happened about 1 hour ago, I was logged in, then got logged off and I couldn't connect anymore.
  5. WeepySaucer9404 Win User

8015190E Error code.

The error code appears to happen when you are trying to log in your Xbox 360. Earlier today Xbox was running maintenance on Xbox 360 titles and services. Due to this, Xbox 360 services might likely become interrupted while maintenance is being performed.

Are you able to connect to Xbox Live now?
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @SamDantzler, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about your issue; However, we have multiple detailed troubleshooting steps for this matter on the official Xbox website to help you take care of it. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the 360 network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The first link: Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection | Xbox Support

The second link: Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection speed | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Error logging into xbox live on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Error logging live

2. I can't log in to Xbox live on my computer. Error code 0x80048888

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to Xbox live on my computer. Error code 0x80048888: I can't log in to Xbox live on my computer. Returns error 0x80048888 A day has passed,but the error itself is not solved. The solutions described in another review did not help. There is no...
  3. Error Code: 0x80048888 - While trying to log in to Xbox Live on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code: 0x80048888 - While trying to log in to Xbox Live on Windows 10: "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live" "We can't sign you in to Xbox Live right now. Try again in a while. If that doesn't work, we have a few ideas that might help fix the problem." Sometime in...
  4. Error message when trying to log onto X-Box live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error message when trying to log onto X-Box live: I opened a new profile/account yesterday, and played X-Box live. When I came back today to log on, I got an error message that said there was a problem with my account, and I need to go online to...
  5. Error logging into kid's Xbox live accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error logging into kid's Xbox live accounts: I have no problems with my account, but I added 2 kids' accounts for them to be able to use their own profile playing games...it worked fine the day I set them up, but now when they try to use...
  6. Xbox Live log in failure on Xbox 360 - Error Code 8015000A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live log in failure on Xbox 360 - Error Code 8015000A: I have been unable to connect my profile to the Xbox Live service for the past few hours. I have already checked that the xbox services are all running correctly. I can log in successfully to my...
  7. Every time i try to log in to xbox live on pc the error 0x800704cf pops out

in XBoX on Windows
    Every time i try to log in to xbox live on pc the error 0x800704cf pops out: I bought PC xbox game pass 2 days ago and it was normal.I could log in to games.But today when i tried to play metro exodus i tried to log in but then there was this error 0x800704cf....
  8. Can't log in to xbox live with game pass, nothing happens, no error

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log in to xbox live with game pass, nothing happens, no error: Hi, I can no longer log in to xbox live with game pass, nothing happens, no error is thrown. In Win10 I start Xbox (beta) => sign in => my account shows up and I choose it => "welcome back" is...
  9. HELP- Error found when logging into xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP- Error found when logging into xbox live.: [img] I am trying to play Halo Steam Master Chief for PC, but trying to log in comes out with an error "Error found when logging into xbox live", I could not log in, I already emptied all the...
  10. I try to log in to Xbox Live and I get an error 80151012

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try to log in to Xbox Live and I get an error 80151012: Good afternoon friends, the problem is that when I log in, I get that error. but not only that now I see another gamertag that is not mine, of course I last a long time without logging in online...