Error massage Minecraft

Discus and support Error massage Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I need your help. I am trying to link my Playstation account to Microsoft. Everything is working perfect, except in the part where my Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A25Phoenix, Jan 14, 2020.

1. A25Phoenix
    A25Phoenix Guest

Error massage Minecraft

Hi, I need your help. I am trying to link my Playstation account to Microsoft. Everything is working perfect, except in the part where my Microsoft account is show in the game, in 5 seconds it takes me out of the game and I get an error message. I've been
    trying more than 100 times and still taking me out.

My Friends been waiting for me so we can play together

:)

A25Phoenix, Jan 14, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Error massage Minecraft

Hello A25Phoenix,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are having some trouble linking your Microsoft account to your PlayStation account for Minecraft. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox website and
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? After you sign in to your Microsoft account through the Xbox website; we suggest trying
    to sign in on Minecraft again. If you are able to sign in to the websites without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to

Mojang Support
    for more assistance. We hope this information helps!
  3. A25Phoenix Win User

Error massage Minecraft

from my ps4 inside Minecraft game. everything works well. It connects to my Microsoft account well. but after 5 seconds takes me out of the game and I get an error message everytime put my Microsoft account.
  4. Big Beast LB Win User

Cannot add payment option to my account!

30225-jX-QFgAAAAAAAAAA-a766d433-9632-4058-bbc9-2d3f13a061ca is my error massage
  5. Moshikoco Win User

Payment instrument could not be authorized??

i dont get any cind of error status.

the full massage is:

your payment instrument could not be autorised. please contact your provider,or try a different payment option.

i get the same massage both on AMEX and paypal.
  6. El Mago tv Win User

Massages

Go to settings notification and make sure u have it on happen to me the other
Thema:

Error massage Minecraft

1. Error massage Minecraft - Similar Threads - Error massage Minecraft

2. Troubleshoot error code 8027025A on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Troubleshoot error code 8027025A on Xbox One: I have tried power cycling a million times. Deleting and re downloading and i cant open anything. loads home screen but wont play netflix. Amazon or any games. Error code 0x8027025A hellllpppp...
  3. Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on PC?: When i attempt to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my PC, it wont log into Xbox live? Message says i have been logged out and need to return to main menu where a message is shown saying...
  4. Xbox one all digital error code E200

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one all digital error code E200: I have tried everything and nothing works. It won’t even complete a factory reset! Anyone else have this problem? 614c38d6-ab2e-4d43-ba9d-41e5ac1a8347
  5. Xbox Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error: I Have multiple problems trying to launch my game and when I do it comes up that a pack hasn't worked correctly. 3badb004-641a-40a2-bab4-0878f386b0ba
  6. Xbox ONE - Error Code: 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox ONE - Error Code: 0x80070570: I bought Fallout 76 when it first came out then quickly deleted it since it was so buggy. 2 years later i want to try it again but i keep getting this error and i have done everything except...
  7. Help!! Code error 0x8027025a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help!! Code error 0x8027025a: Help!! I've been wanting to play a game for days but when I want to start it I get a message that says "The game took too long to start up" and an error code 0x8027025a also appears, I've been...
  8. Flight simulator 2020 Xbox pc beta pass a error code won’t download

in XboX Insiders
    Flight simulator 2020 Xbox pc beta pass a error code won’t download: I’m trying to pre install flight simulator 2020 but it failed with 0x0000001 error code the app ver i have is 2008.1001.9.0 latest windows 10 with all current updates? The game comes out aug 18...
  9. When a try to launch Dead By Day Light on Xbox Game Pass PC I get a error massage like -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When a try to launch Dead By Day Light on Xbox Game Pass PC I get a error massage like -...: I reinstalled Dead by day light but it's not working right. When ever I try to launch the game i get a error massage "Launch Error (20006)". Also sometimes this problem also happens on Halo MCC...
  10. When I try to launch Halo:MCC ox Xbox game pass PC I get a error massager

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to launch Halo:MCC ox Xbox game pass PC I get a error massager: I posted pic of the error below - [img] faacf77b-3a97-437f-b559-02a7f8a91507