Error massage Minecraft

Discus and support Error massage Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I need your help. I am trying to link my Playstation account to Microsoft. Everything is working perfect, except in the part where my Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A25Phoenix, Jan 14, 2020.

1. A25Phoenix
    A25Phoenix Guest

Error massage Minecraft

Hi, I need your help. I am trying to link my Playstation account to Microsoft. Everything is working perfect, except in the part where my Microsoft account is show in the game, in 5 seconds it takes me out of the game and I get an error message. I've been
    trying more than 100 times and still taking me out.

My Friends been waiting for me so we can play together

:)

A25Phoenix, Jan 14, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Error massage Minecraft

Hello A25Phoenix,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are having some trouble linking your Microsoft account to your PlayStation account for Minecraft. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox website and
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? After you sign in to your Microsoft account through the Xbox website; we suggest trying
    to sign in on Minecraft again. If you are able to sign in to the websites without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to

Mojang Support
    for more assistance. We hope this information helps!
  3. A25Phoenix Win User

Error massage Minecraft

from my ps4 inside Minecraft game. everything works well. It connects to my Microsoft account well. but after 5 seconds takes me out of the game and I get an error message everytime put my Microsoft account.
  4. Big Beast LB Win User

Cannot add payment option to my account!

30225-jX-QFgAAAAAAAAAA-a766d433-9632-4058-bbc9-2d3f13a061ca is my error massage
  5. Moshikoco Win User

Payment instrument could not be authorized??

i dont get any cind of error status.

the full massage is:

your payment instrument could not be autorised. please contact your provider,or try a different payment option.

i get the same massage both on AMEX and paypal.
  6. El Mago tv Win User

Massages

Go to settings notification and make sure u have it on happen to me the other
Thema:

Error massage Minecraft

1. Error massage Minecraft - Similar Threads - Error massage Minecraft

2. Star Wars Battlefront II recieveing error 0x80040900 when trying to play co-op mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II recieveing error 0x80040900 when trying to play co-op mode: Hi! I got Star Wars Battlefront II for Christmas and I'm having a bit of trouble with it. I can't play the game in co-op mode - When I select 'co-op' the screen dims and eventually returns the...
  3. Crossout errors:6(prometheus), 14(pallent), 25(fenrir)??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crossout errors:6(prometheus), 14(pallent), 25(fenrir)??: No puedo iniciar el juego, solo puedo ver el video de introducción y elijo mi usuario, despues de unos 15 segundos me indica uno de los errores mencionando en el título (con más frecuencia el...
  4. Error Using Xbox backwards Compatibility.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Using Xbox backwards Compatibility.: Hi Everyone! First post here, so please bear with me. I recently created an Xbox Account to play XBOX. I wanted to use the backwards compatibility feature on the Xbox One X. It requested that I...
  5. Error starting a DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error starting a DLC: Hello, I'm a newbie to Xbox and I'm already having some annoying problems. I recently bought a Resident Evil 7 DLC, but the console and the store is listed as "not purchased", and I only have one...
  6. Error when signing into Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when signing into Xbox Live account: Hi, I currently am having trouble signing into my Xbox Live account. This is the only account I seem to be having issue with at the moment as my Xbox 1 console is allowing me to sign into my...
  7. Error Message about Minecraft Running Out of Data Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Message about Minecraft Running Out of Data Storage: About four days ago I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock on my Xbox one and got an error message that it wouldn't let me access my worlds because I was running out of data storage. This was odd...
  8. Multiple error codes as well as no response to downloading owned games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple error codes as well as no response to downloading owned games.: I have just recently bought a slightly used Xbox one that had worked great for about 2 and a half months but just recently I have run into issues with downloading games that I own. I am using the...
  9. Error de descarga

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error de descarga: [img] Esto sucede al descargar los DLC de call of duty black ops entre otros juegos Ya reinstale mi perfil y limpie la cache del sistema y tengo suficiente espacio para la descarga..... alguna...
  10. Error E202

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error E202: Buenas, tengo el error E202 pero para solucionarlo utilize los mismos paso que ví al anterior publicación con el mismo error, pero el error volvió de nuevo utilize USB para actualizarlo...