Error message 0x800704cf

Discus and support Error message 0x800704cf in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm hard wired but I'm not connected. ad2be202-4e5a-42fd-9ce9-5139fa73ff01 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by COWBOYMASON66, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Error message 0x800704cf

I'm hard wired but I'm not connected.

:)

COWBOYMASON66, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

Error message 0x800704cf

It seems that code pops up for people who are wired specifically.

You may need to unplug it and reset the router. Power cycling the console while doing this would probably help as well.
  3. Zombie Mum Win User

Update not working

My error code is 0x800704cf and wont work either.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Erro 0x800704cf no Xbox one

See if this
    LINK
    helps you to resolve the issue.
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Code 0x800704cf

6. bowski477 Win User

Error 0x800704cf

Thema:

Error message 0x800704cf

1. Error message 0x800704cf - Similar Threads - Error message 0x800704cf

2. Trying to request a refund, but I continually receive the error message "Xbox Sorry,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to request a refund, but I continually receive the error message "Xbox Sorry,...: I've received this error all day today. When will this be fixed? I was routed to forums to seek support, but frankly none of the categories offered seem to fit. 0e2639f0-9fb1-4eaf-917c-a82fee81619b
  3. Bungie.net authentication error messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bungie.net authentication error messages: I am having a similar problem as a currently talked about topic. Here is the issue: RE: An Flidas [Hello, I've never had this error pop up before, but when I tried signing into Bungie.net, it...
  4. Issues error messages Xbox One functions not working properly. Here is a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues error messages Xbox One functions not working properly. Here is a solution: Hello everyone I wanna share a very important thing you should do when your going to buy a Xbox one. Or when you have Xbox one already and have Issues. Part 1 : Story I was very happy when i...
  5. Cant sign in with this error message displaying 0x8015dc16

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in with this error message displaying 0x8015dc16: Tried signing in mulitple times to Xbox live and i keep getting the above error code and saying i cant sign in at this time. Everything is fine with my profile and its not giving me any tips on...
  6. A 62.77GB update for Forza Horizon 4 - error message 'installation stopped' frequently...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A 62.77GB update for Forza Horizon 4 - error message 'installation stopped' frequently...: I came onto my xbox one a few days ago to play Forza Horizon 4 and I saw that there was an update pending. So I sat and watched my TV screen for a little while to see if it was going to update and...
  7. How do i play DVD-R discs? Error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i play DVD-R discs? Error message: I have the xbox one x. I downloaded a video from youtube and burned it to a dvd-r disc using a free dvd burner program. It was a mp4 file but i dont know what type of file it ended up being after...
  8. Error Message 0x80073D05 and Netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Message 0x80073D05 and Netflix: For the past 5 days, I’ve tried to open Netflix and the app would just hang without ever loading the “select profile/Who is watching” screen. I uninstalled Netflix and attempted to reinstall. I...
  9. Error message when logging into Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when logging into Microsoft account: I am getting the following error message when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection. 0xCFFFF82E what does this mean? 75ba9b96-a72e-4976-9107-be7ef511df4c
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...: My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that states "Choose another item: This in-app...