Error message. Can't purchase gold subscription

Discus and support Error message. Can't purchase gold subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to purchase gold membership. It has expired, as it won't let me play certain games and brings up the menu to buy the membership. When I go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by foxavo, May 26, 2019.

1. foxavo
    foxavo Guest

I am trying to purchase gold membership. It has expired, as it won't let me play certain games and brings up the menu to buy the membership. When I go to do so I get an error message "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help".
    This has been happening since last night and also occurs when trying to purchase it on the website. Anyone have any answers?

:)

foxavo, May 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Error message. Can't purchase gold subscription - Similar Threads - Error message Can't

2. i can't set home box there is I get an error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't set home box there is I get an error message: I have an Xbox X and i wanted share my games and live subscription to my son's consol S this is the message [img] c004ca22-fd90-4802-ab24-294feaf93aab
  3. Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people': My son is having problems playing Roblox and Terraria because it says his account is set up so he can't view content created by others. I have seen on these forum pages that I need to change the...
  4. 2Wire: Error message and can't find wireless connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Error message and can't find wireless connection: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Error message and can't find wireless connection were you able to figure out the issue? I'm having the exact same one since the update in November...
  5. We can't process your payment - error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We can't process your payment - error message: Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact Microsoft supportWe can’t process your payment. XwCTTvz/1UWGurPA.0.0.26.10 2018/09/30 - 10:35:01 UTC Was working ok and all of a...
  6. Can't Buy MW2 right now. Error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Buy MW2 right now. Error message: I woke up this morning and tried to download MW2 and i keep getting an error message. Also tried from my PC, same thing. Xbox has a message that there's limited access to purchasing anything in...
  7. I can't sign in to play Solitaire and keep getting error message 1170000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in to play Solitaire and keep getting error message 1170000: I can't sign in to play Solitaire and keep getting error message 1170000 e19d9e39-bf3b-4ffb-af2e-407dcbb83fb6
  8. I can't figure out why I keep getting this error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't figure out why I keep getting this error message: Hi I keep getting a 8007274d error message every time I exit an app on my Xbox 360. I went to the page and followed all the instructions associated with troubleshooting this error message. It has...
  9. Can't sign into Xbox Live, error message: "Sign in: 0x87DD0006"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox Live, error message: "Sign in: 0x87DD0006": I have been trying to log into Xbox Live for the past hour or so, keep getting the same message: "We can't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in to...
  10. Fix The System Fix The Friends list we can't add people Error Message!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix The System Fix The Friends list we can't add people Error Message!: Since last update can't add friends, they can add us we get error message due to crappy update bugs. 100s of us have Same issue! Does this sound like us gamers and Xbox fanatics don't know what...