Error message: Check instructions

Discus and support Error message: Check instructions in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi! Error message for redeeming an xbox live gold gift card is not directly addressed in Support. "Something went wrong. Check the instructions that... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KatandMom, Nov 21, 2020.

1. KatandMom
    KatandMom Guest

Hi! Error message for redeeming an xbox live gold gift card is not directly addressed in Support.

"Something went wrong. Check the instructions that came with the card".

How can i find help?

:)

KatandMom, Nov 21, 2020
  2. KokletPoodaBish Win User

Account child and parent

check the error message you are getting and you can see there the instructions on to where you can change the setting for your child account. if that doesn't work, I guess it's better to contact the support team for Xbox :)
  3. Leo94 Win User

Unable to connect to Xbox

I followed your instructions, but i always get the same error message.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox gamer tag

What type of error are you getting when trying to change his gamertag?

Here is a link to instructions on different ways to change the gamertag.

Instructions on how to change gamertag

If you followed the instructions on how to change the gamertag from this link and are getting an error message we would need to know what the error message is that you are getting.
  5. ChuBby118 Win User

Something went wrong. Check the instructions that came with your code.

Yeah, ive had the same message come up when my dad gave me SnowRunner, i clicked on the option to redeem it, though it just says "error occured, check the instructions". hope this problem can be fixed as i wanna play this game haha.
  6. MARSASSY Win User

Xbox failing to load Error

This error is also happening for me. Have restarted console, performed reset to console as instructed above and still no luck. Same error message given.

Is there any solution out there?
Thema:

1. Error message: Check instructions - Similar Threads - Error message Check

2. error message

in XBoX on Mobile
    error message: I have been playing on Minecraft pe and now it won't let me re-login. e02e96be-7d14-4e0e-96b5-c701175be7e3
  3. I Cannot Sign In my Xbox, No error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Cannot Sign In my Xbox, No error message: So It started one day I was playing gears 5, kept getting an error message saying "Can't connect to gears of war services" So i kept trying to figure it out, then i hit up tech support, they ran...
  4. No error messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    No error messages: Im unable to sign into my account on my xbox one x. It wont even give me an error message, a gray screen pops up for couple seconds then goes back to the add account screen. I have tried power...
  5. Fix this on the web error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this on the web error message: How do i resolve this problem it keeps happening even when i delete and create new family account 7b71b9b6-f90b-47b1-9114-f02d1d85b739
  6. Error Message during update / Offlineupdate not possible on Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Error Message during update / Offlineupdate not possible on Xbox One: So I had to perform an update two days ago after starting my console. During the third step(applying the update and restarting the console) it stopped and after quite a while it showed the error...
  7. Xbox Game pass for PC - Game wont open, no error message

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game pass for PC - Game wont open, no error message: Hello, i have an active microsoft game pass account for PC. When I try to open gears tactics, nothing happens. Then, after a long wait, maybe a minute, the microsoft store opens to "Gaming...
  8. XBOX live gold code error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX live gold code error message: I bought a code for xbox live gold membership for 1 month. At first i tried to activate this on ky console but i couldn't so now i want help. Yes I wrote the code correctly....
  9. Xbox Series X can't use streaming from Window Xbox app, im getting error message game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X can't use streaming from Window Xbox app, im getting error message game...: Hi has the title say i get the error message eventhough i checked all the options on my Xbox X series to allow streaming. I don't know what else to do. Thanks 6affa922-a264-41e0-9fd9-4b76758baa24
  10. Receiving Error message: Check the gamertag and try searching again (0x87c40006)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving Error message: Check the gamertag and try searching again (0x87c40006): Hello, I just purchased an Xbox One and am receiving the following error message when attempting to add a Gamertag that I know is valid. I have also attempted to add this friend through the...