Error message for Fortnite when installed

Discus and support Error message for Fortnite when installed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So season 9 came out today, I updated and tried opening it, it then gave me a notification saying the game will be ready in a minute and then another... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HarryJohansen1, May 11, 2019.

1. Error message for Fortnite when installed

So season 9 came out today, I updated and tried opening it, it then gave me a notification saying the game will be ready in a minute and then another saying it was corrupt. I have now uninstalled and installed Fortnite 5 more times, and every time it gives
    me the same two messages with the error code being '0x80070570' so I then went onto xbox support with the code and got no help from it. I have tried opening other games that I also updated and they're fine, it's just Fortnite.

:)

HarryJohansen1, May 11, 2019
  2. Dynamo527 Win User

Hello HarryJohansen1,

thanks for posting in xbox fourms my name is George and I'm happy to help you with your issue. So from what I can see when you try to launch fortnite you keep getting the error message '0x80070570' what I would try
    doing is do a hard reset on your console by holding down the xbox button for 10 seconds then once your xbox has relaunched try and launch fortnite again if you still get the same error message just contact one of our ambassadors at https://support.xbox.com/en-gb

Kind Regards
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Harry,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

As other's have stated, I recommend a power cycle. Follow these steps on how to perform the power cycle. Go ahead and do a

hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox.

If that doesn't help then you will need to try out a
    soft factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    Make sure to select "Keep my games & apps" and have your account login information plus your WIFI password ready if you connect wireless because you will need to re-add the account's that were on the Xbox and re-connect to your network during the reset.

Let us know if either the power cycle or soft factory reset helps.
  4. HarryJohansen1 Win User

Yeah its not working still
  5. HarryJohansen1 Win User

Thank you so much! The power cycle didn't work for me but doing the soft factory reset made it all great again!
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hey Harry,

Thank you for letting us know that the answer has been provided. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

For those reading this thread, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Happy Gaming!(๑•ᴗ•๑)
Thema:

1. Error message for Fortnite when installed - Similar Threads - Error message Fortnite

2. : Test multiplayer connection error message

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Test multiplayer connection error message: : Test multiplayer connection error message Hi BLumat You Checked your Internet configuration in your Router to see if the NAT is All open for your Xbox or PC? Try check the Support by network...
  3. My Xbox one error message states do not reboot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one error message states do not reboot.: My error message says "something bad happened" and do not reboot. How do I fix it? 869b5fd2-3e0e-4724-8f52-61243a67199f
  4. Error Message for Xbox 1s - "Disk Drive is Not Detected"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Message for Xbox 1s - "Disk Drive is Not Detected": I've tried to get Help from Microsoft but the virtual assistant is in a never-ending loop on a completely different subject. What does this mean? Can we repair it? Has anyone had any experience...
  5. DUM ERROR MESSAGE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DUM ERROR MESSAGE: I can't open any of my online purchased games and it keeps telling me to enter that code but nothing come up. What's happening? I HATE THAT XBOX TOOK AWAY LIVE SUPPORT. NOW WE JUST SITTING HERE...
  6. I am getting this error message from my X-Box 0x903f9006. Can anyone help me with this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting this error message from my X-Box 0x903f9006. Can anyone help me with this...: This message keeps popping up and he can't not move forward. 3554ee47-1aa8-473e-96d2-d153f12992a7
  7. Error message on Xbox 360 "CONNECTION..."

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error message on Xbox 360 "CONNECTION...": When loading a game on Xbox 360, I receive an error message: "CONNECTION Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live functionality". Connection towards Xbox Live is...
  8. Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message: Hi, I am trying to install some games from my Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription, but now I am getting this error message saying "There seems to be a problem with your Store account. Click here...
  9. Fortnite won't load - 0x800701E7 error message. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't load - 0x800701E7 error message. Help!: My son has been trying to load Fortnite since this afternoon but each time it fails to do it and comes up with a message saying installation problem, error 0x800701E7 you need to cancel the...
  10. Fortnite Game & Login Failed Error Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Game & Login Failed Error Message: Hello There, I keep getting trouble with Fortnite game. Always getting same message of login failed unable to sign in to your xbox live account, please try again later. Can you please help...