Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people'

Discus and support Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people' in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son is having problems playing Roblox and Terraria because it says his account is set up so he can't view content created by others. I have seen on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MuggyWalnut22, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people'

My son is having problems playing Roblox and Terraria because it says his account is set up so he can't view content created by others. I have seen on these forum pages that I need to change the settings on his account so he can 'See and Share Content',
    but these are old posts and this option doesn't exist in settings anymore. Any ideas on what the settings are NOW that I need to change?

:)

MuggyWalnut22, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people'

1. Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people' - Similar Threads - Error message child

2. Error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error message: Hi i have an Error code 4220 and im having trouble finding any info about it. Please help 880196dc-04f4-4217-aeb8-21a48ea23d3a
  3. Forza 4 Stürzt ab ohne Fehlermeldung [Translation - Forza 4 drops off without error message]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 4 Stürzt ab ohne Fehlermeldung [Translation - Forza 4 drops off without error message]: Hallo ich Spiele seit fast 2 Wochen Forza 4 auf dem PC und ich habe das Problem das ich immer aus dem spiel rausfliege zum desktop, mal kann ich länger spielen aber öfters nach dem start des...
  4. WinZip Error Message

in XBoX on Consoles
    WinZip Error Message: Hello, I am attempting an offline update for my Xbox One. I have downloaded the OSU1 file twice from the instructions page regarding offline updates (step 3, I believe). When I attempt to unzip...
  5. I need some help regarding error message "You need an Xbox 360 SSD in order to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding error message "You need an Xbox 360 SSD in order to play...: I'm trying to use NFS Most Wanted 2 (backplay) on my Xbox 360 however I'm getting that error message. dddacf20-552b-4700-abe8-509875c50498
  6. Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page: Hi! I've been trying to load the game page for Rainbow Six Siege for a few hours now. I've tried restarting my console a few times and I've also restarted the router, so I assumed that after all...
  7. "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group" Error Message

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group" Error Message: Hello. I'm having a problem with the looking for group system on my Xbox One console. Whenever I try to make a post, the error message "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group". I have...
  8. Error message. Can't purchase gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error message. Can't purchase gold subscription: I am trying to purchase gold membership. It has expired, as it won't let me play certain games and brings up the menu to buy the membership. When I go to do so I get an error message "Try that...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages.: Around about a month or so ago I recently started having problems with minecraft on my laptop. In single player and multiplayer worlds I can run around and what not just fine and I don't...
  10. Can't Create Child Xbox Live Account - Error Message: (0x409) 0x8007041d

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Create Child Xbox Live Account - Error Message: (0x409) 0x8007041d: When I try to add a child Xbox Live account from my Xbox One and fill out my child's information, enter in my parental information, I get the error message (0x409) 0x8007041d and no Xbox Live...