Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people'

Discus and support Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people' in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son is having problems playing Roblox and Terraria because it says his account is set up so he can't view content created by others. I have seen on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MuggyWalnut22, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people'

My son is having problems playing Roblox and Terraria because it says his account is set up so he can't view content created by others. I have seen on these forum pages that I need to change the settings on his account so he can 'See and Share Content',
    but these are old posts and this option doesn't exist in settings anymore. Any ideas on what the settings are NOW that I need to change?

:)

MuggyWalnut22, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people'

1. Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people' - Similar Threads - Error message child

2. Fix this on the web error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix this on the web error message: I am setting up my xboxone console and keep getting this error message: There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.love.com, then come back to sign in. What do I do?...
  3. error messages on forums

in XBoX on Windows
    error messages on forums: i have been using the forums lately but randomly it comes the page you requested is not available 4a9bdf81-bfcc-4ef6-a126-52f40b822858
  4. Error message buying a new gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message buying a new gamertag: Hello! I'm french and I want to change my xbox gamertag for the second time. The app then redirects me to Xbox.com or I have to pay $9.99, I decide to pay with PayPal but by clicking on "Buy"...
  5. error message telling me Xbox Live isn't working right. HELP!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error message telling me Xbox Live isn't working right. HELP!!!: after downloading reddead redemption last month I get constant error messages. Currently my screen tells me Xbox Live is not working right and to contact support. When I attempt to close this...
  6. Error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error message: I can't go in the store when i'm in game and this message appeared : [img] I checked my account but even if i turn all confidencial parameters allowed i still can't do it Nobody know how repear...
  7. 0x801901f4 error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x801901f4 error message: I looked up the error message and tried the solutions that were given, but none have solved my issue. Now i have no accounts and cant "add new" accounts to my xbox one. My problem started 2 days...
  8. FIFA 19 geeft foutmelding inzake opslag [Translation - FIFA 19 gives error message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA 19 geeft foutmelding inzake opslag [Translation - FIFA 19 gives error message...: bij het opstarten van Fifa19 heb ik plots problemen. ik krijg de foutmelding: ‘de geselecteerde opslagapparaat is niet beschikbaar. Je moet een opslagappraat selecteren om games op te slaan.’...
  9. Error Message: You might need to redeem it on a different page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Message: You might need to redeem it on a different page: Split from this thread. No one wrote the solution to the problem. I just buy an XBOX One x with NBA2K19. So no third party. i got the same exact issues. Should i try changing my region? The...
  10. Can't Create Child Xbox Live Account - Error Message: (0x409) 0x8007041d

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Create Child Xbox Live Account - Error Message: (0x409) 0x8007041d: When I try to add a child Xbox Live account from my Xbox One and fill out my child's information, enter in my parental information, I get the error message (0x409) 0x8007041d and no Xbox Live...