Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people'

Discus and support Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people' in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son is having problems playing Roblox and Terraria because it says his account is set up so he can't view content created by others. I have seen on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MuggyWalnut22, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people'

My son is having problems playing Roblox and Terraria because it says his account is set up so he can't view content created by others. I have seen on these forum pages that I need to change the settings on his account so he can 'See and Share Content',
    but these are old posts and this option doesn't exist in settings anymore. Any ideas on what the settings are NOW that I need to change?

:)

MuggyWalnut22, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people'

1. Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people' - Similar Threads - Error message child

2. error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    error message: Hey ladies and gentlemen, I have a problem with my xbox one s. I just bought the system for the first time and the problem is, when the system is updating for the first time, it keeps giving me...
  3. Message d'erreur : "Impossible de vous connecter, réessayer plus ****" (Error Message: "Can...

in XBoX on Windows
    Message d'erreur : "Impossible de vous connecter, réessayer plus ****" (Error Message: "Can...: Depuis quelques jours, j'accepte les services Windows. Malheureusement, j'ai désactivé le logiciel Xbox et tous ses services. Je suis donc réinstallé avec le Microsoft Store mais depuis le...
  4. XBOX ONE error messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE error messages: Dear Community, Entered incorrect passcode to sign on to play games - we only play offline - now with error messages 0x80a40015 and 0x80a40011 - unable to logon to play. Already tried system...
  5. Error message 80040900

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Error message 80040900: Error message 80040900 You may want to try clearing the MAC address too. To do that just go to your network settings, click advanced network settings, alternate MAC address, select clear, then...
  6. digital purchases on xbox 1 are not launching..there are no messages why..no error code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital purchases on xbox 1 are not launching..there are no messages why..no error code.: hello, most all of my digital purchases refuse to launch.there are no explanations given...no error code..no message asking if I own the game or anything..just reverts to home screen after...
  7. We are not sure what is wrong error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    We are not sure what is wrong error message: The error message that comes across has a lot of zeros something like 0x000000000000100 or some *Mod Removed*. Everything else is hooked up to wireless connection except my xbox one. It would be...
  8. Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4: I have been unable to connect to my XBox One account - error message 0x801901f4 displayed. After reading the troubleshooting advice, I have removed my account and completed the power cycle. I am...
  9. Error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message: Whenever i start rise of the tomb raider i get an error message followed by a bunch of Chinese, Korean, and wing dings. [img] dfb1624a-8f1e-4fbe-b8cc-0114746337a0
  10. Can't Create Child Xbox Live Account - Error Message: (0x409) 0x8007041d

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Create Child Xbox Live Account - Error Message: (0x409) 0x8007041d: When I try to add a child Xbox Live account from my Xbox One and fill out my child's information, enter in my parental information, I get the error message (0x409) 0x8007041d and no Xbox Live...