Error message on gifted copy of Forza Horizon 5 -> When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5...

Discus and support Error message on gifted copy of Forza Horizon 5 -> When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A friend of mine gifted me a copy of Forza Horizon 5 : Ultimate Edition. I went to play it and get the error message "When you got a refund on Forza... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ovacean, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Ovacean
    Ovacean Guest

Error message on gifted copy of Forza Horizon 5 -> When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5...

A friend of mine gifted me a copy of Forza Horizon 5 : Ultimate Edition. I went to play it and get the error message "When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5 it was removed from your device."

I've gone through every reddit and Microsoft page and tried everything. Even uninstalled and reinstalled it. Im assuming I shouldn't have to have Gamepass in order to play a game I was given a copy of?

:)

Ovacean, Aug 15, 2022
  2. minghzhang Win User

Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

I reinstalled Forza Horizon 4 without any problems.Only Forza Horizon 5 will have an error.
  3. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 gets stuck on preparing and then cancles - Windows 11

This is what helped me and got Forza to download.
    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

Hope this helps have a good day!
  4. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Incomplete download, after reboot cannot download nor can i free up space

Hi, I'm lvnley and this is what helped me and got Forza to download!
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

5. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Cannot install FH5 for seemingly no reason

Hi, I'm lvnley and this is what helped me and got Forza to download!

6. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Cant download Forza 5

Hi, my name is lvnley and this is what helped me and got Forza to download.

Thema:

1. Error message on gifted copy of Forza Horizon 5 -> When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5... - Similar Threads - Error message gifted

2. Forza Horizon 5 freezes and crashes on loading screen and Displays error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 freezes and crashes on loading screen and Displays error message: When i try to load onto forza horizon 5 it says an error message (see image) What Should I DO??? Please help! I am on Windows 11 and on the newest update. [img] 5e857659-e30c-4644-b419-d07a7b43c49e
  3. Games crashing without error messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games crashing without error messages: Anytime I launch a game it crashes to desktop within an hour. After crashing, there are no BSoDs, no error codes, it doesn't show up in event viewer or in the reliability history. The game just...
  4. Microsoft Design Lab - not able to sign in, "no e-mail" error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Design Lab - not able to sign in, "no e-mail" error message: Hello there, I was trying to log in to the Design Lab to create and buy a new Xbox Controller. The systems repeatedly refused to let me log in with the error: "Your Microsoft account doesn't...
  5. Error Messages - Cloud and auto save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Messages - Cloud and auto save: I’m getting multiple errors during Franchise and RTTS. First, when it tries to auto save, occasionally I get that Error, Operation failed 0x8007000e. This has been an issue for a long time, I...
  6. How to solve error 0x80830003, error message says unable to save more data for this game or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve error 0x80830003, error message says unable to save more data for this game or...: How to solve error 0x80830003, error message says unable to save more data for this game or app, it happens when I want to save any change or advance on any game. Please help. This is for XBOX...
  7. Xbox 360 s series 2015 - Problem with error message "unplayable content" and Video's/Games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s series 2015 - Problem with error message "unplayable content" and Video's/Games...: Problem with a wmv format videos being unplayable. The video will start to play and shortly after an error message appears that says unplayable content. I have shut down, disconnected all...
  8. Wont install Sea of Thieves, error message 0x8024500c

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont install Sea of Thieves, error message 0x8024500c: Wont install game sea of thieves, gives error code: 0x8024500c. Cant activate windows update, gives error aswell. 0bf1cb47-0fec-4caa-a9eb-3abc3a1b5e1c
  9. Cannot Buy as Gift, sale ends in 10 hours. Error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Buy as Gift, sale ends in 10 hours. Error message: RE: Cannot Buy as Gift, sale ends in 10 hours. Error message Hello, I have been having the same issue since last night. I wanted to buy the game 'Psychonauts' as a gift for a friend of mine,...
  10. Everytime when I want to redeem a gift card code a message appears saying `Unexpected error.´

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime when I want to redeem a gift card code a message appears saying `Unexpected error.´: I´ve been trying to redeem my gift card codes and these message appears...something about Prerequisite profile missing. Please help me to determine the solution for this problem...it is starting...