Error message on Xbox 360 "CONNECTION..."

Discus and support Error message on Xbox 360 "CONNECTION..." in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When loading a game on Xbox 360, I receive an error message: "CONNECTION Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NadiaS_MMN, Aug 6, 2019.

1. NadiaS_MMN
    NadiaS_MMN Guest

When loading a game on Xbox 360, I receive an error message: "CONNECTION Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live functionality". Connection towards Xbox Live is checked and seems OK. Please advise how to overcome that. Thanks
    a lot!

Error message on Xbox 360 "CONNECTION..." [​IMG]

:)

NadiaS_MMN, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Mister Mascot Win User

XBOX LIVE WON'T CONNECT TO INTERNET!!!

Hey there Geebzmaster117 and AaliyaChich786,

What specific error messages are you seeing on the console? Are you also seeing any error codes? This guide will be best to walk you through any troubleshooting steps as far as the connection goes. Please try it and let us know if you get stuck or if you
    see any error messages and error codes.

I get an error message when I test my Xbox 360 Xbox Live connection
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Error conexion con la red. Perdida [Translation - Network connection Error. Lost]

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the error connection message during gameplay. Sounds like the console may need to restore the Xbox 360 network settings to factory defaults. Please try troubleshooting with the

Xbox 360 Connection Error
    solution.

Let us know on the results.
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

I can’t connect to my wifi

5. XBF Erick C Win User

Cómo arreglo mi problema que tengo con mi Xbox 360 nomedega conectarme Xbox love por problema que nomedega cometa con microsoft

Hey there Cajoling,

Sorry to hear you are running into these connectivity problems on your Xbox 360. go ahead and follow this support article to see if there is any messages regarding the connection.

-
    I get an error message when I test my Xbox Live connection

Give it a try and let us know of any changes.
  6. WickedCueball Win User

ERROR:80151925

Error code and message

Error code 80151925 is preceded by the following message:

Can't connect to Xbox Live. Please try again later

Status code: 80151925

Problem

If you’re seeing this message and error code, it means that your Xbox 360 console can't connect to Xbox Live services.

For example, this issue can occur when you try to sign in to your profile or when you try to download your profile from Xbox Live.

Note This issue can occur even though you can sign in to your profile at Xbox.com.

Solutions

To resolve this issue, troubleshoot the connection between your Xbox 360 console and Xbox Live. To troubleshoot your connection, try the Xbox Live Connection Solution (support.xbox.com/.../connection-error-solution).
Thema:

1. Error message on Xbox 360 "CONNECTION..." - Similar Threads - Error message 360

2. I need some help regarding error message "You need an Xbox 360 SSD in order to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding error message "You need an Xbox 360 SSD in order to play...: I'm trying to use NFS Most Wanted 2 (backplay) on my Xbox 360 however I'm getting that error message. dddacf20-552b-4700-abe8-509875c50498
  3. Xbox 360 Download gets to 80 percent and then restarts with no error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Download gets to 80 percent and then restarts with no error message: I’ve tried the clear cache and the marketplace stuff but non of them worked I haven’t changed regions 73224720-ed3d-4fc5-8b0e-88bf2e350b5e
  4. Youtube app on Xbox 360 displaying error message. "Sorry, Youtube isn't available Right now..."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app on Xbox 360 displaying error message. "Sorry, Youtube isn't available Right now...": The youtube app on my xbox 360 has been displaying an Error message as stated above. I've tried everything. I've restarted the console, redownloaded the app, waiting for a few hours and nothing...
  5. Cannot download 360 games to One via store. No error messages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download 360 games to One via store. No error messages.: Hi. Having this problem, when going to purchase a 360 game from One store I select show price then the screen will go dark for a few seconds then return to the game page no error messages at all!...
  6. Xbox one (360) emulation messages through 360 error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one (360) emulation messages through 360 error.: So I'm playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 through backwards compatibility on my One, so I'm using the legacy menus. I want to message this guy I'm playing with but every time I try to send him a...
  7. Error when i send a message on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when i send a message on xbox 360: Hi when i try to send a message on 360 i get the error below [img] aad55c0a-02bd-48c3-bbbe-75881c512e80
  8. Xbox 360 error message "parent's Microsoft account isn't valid"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 error message "parent's Microsoft account isn't valid": My son is trying to login to Xbox Live on his 360. When he does, he gets the following error message: Your parent's Microsoft account isn't valid. Your parent needs to choose a different account...
  9. Xbox 360 error message Disc is Unreadable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 error message Disc is Unreadable: Yesterday one of our cats knocked over our Xbox 360 while my husband was playing. All of a sudden it came back with an error message saying disc is unreadable. While we were eating...
  10. Xbox 360 live error message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 live error message.: Error message live is working but unable to talk to or hear players in games. a40dcb4b-dc7f-4692-9c2c-0b732106a62c