Error message trying to run games with XBox Game Pass for PC

Discus and support Error message trying to run games with XBox Game Pass for PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Games install fine, but when attempting to play I get the error message: Purchase this app again "When you got a refund on GAME NAME it was removed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DennisNg4, Jul 22, 2021.

1. DennisNg4
    DennisNg4 Guest

Games install fine, but when attempting to play I get the error message:

Purchase this app again

"When you got a refund on GAME NAME it was removed from your device."

The games say that the product is installed and I can play them with Xbox Game Pass. My subscription is definitely active.

I have updated to the latest version of Windows and I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app and the games. I have also tried removing the Xbox app completely and running the games from the Microsoft Store where I get the same error.

:)

DennisNg4, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi DennisNg4! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Verify that the subscription is active and that it is Game Pass for Pc or Game Pass Ultimate here

https://account.microsoft.com/services

After you confirm that it is active and that it is not Game Pass for Console, you go to the Microsoft Store app, log out and log in again ensuring that you are using the correct account

While you are doing this please tell me, does it happen with all the games or only one, if it is only one, which one does it happen?
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

You have already tried most of the troubleshooting steps!

I would recommend trying a different user and try to launch the games again. Sometimes the performance and stability of gameplay can be affected by corrupted profile data on your Windows 10 device.

1. Select the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    2. Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    3. Sign in with a different account.
    4. Restart the game to see if it works correctly.
  4. DennisNg4 Win User

Hiya, thanks for the assistance!

I created a new account for Windows.. you're correct - the games work fine with the new Windows account (whilst using the login details for the existing XBGP account) - so I am able to play games by doing this. It's a bit of a hassle but at least I have access to the games.

Is there any way to fix that corrupted profile data other than reinstalling Windows?
  5. aloi6 Win User

Cant installXBOX Game Pass for PC error code 0x800706BE

I have already purchased xbox game pass for pc, I got this error message when i try to Install the app.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Game Pass for PC, Not recognizing purchased game as being purchased. Outer Worlds

For you use the Game Pass on PC with Windows 10, try this steeps:

1 Open the Xbox(beta) App [the Game Pass run for this App and then;

2 Try run the Game
Thema:

1. Error message trying to run games with XBox Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - Error message trying

2. My looking for group post keeps popping up an error message when I try to make one or join one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My looking for group post keeps popping up an error message when I try to make one or join one.: I can’t make or join any looking for group posts, I have reset my Xbox multiple times and did restarts and nothing did anything. adf7cd58-5482-4d6c-b510-369053271d9d
  3. When I remote play on my mobile device I get try again in a while error message

in XBoX on Mobile
    When I remote play on my mobile device I get try again in a while error message: I recently set up my Xbox one s for remote play before I left on vacation. I tested it before I left and it worked, but now I get the error message try again in a little while we couldn’t connect...
  4. I got an error message when I try download MS Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    I got an error message when I try download MS Flight Simulator 2020: Dividi da questo thread. I have same problem. I get errror message when I try download the game from MS Store. I have new PC windows 10 home. acf520dd-262b-4a3d-99e1-2c95f1714055
  5. Need help with the following error message when trying to play EA Games with Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with the following error message when trying to play EA Games with Game Pass...: I am having trouble playing EA Games with XBOX Ultimate Game Pass PC. I get the following message: "Something went wrong. To continue linking account head back and start over." My EA Play account...
  6. Error message when trying to update xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error message when trying to update xbox: I have a xbox one, been 6 months since i last update rhe console. now it requires me to update. I tried connect to my wireless network. It connected. However, it will show “There was a problem...
  7. When trying to play Solitaire, I get this message: an error occurred while trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to play Solitaire, I get this message: an error occurred while trying to...: When trying to play Solitaire, i received this message: an error occurred while trying to download from the servers. Please check your internet connection and try again...
  8. My Xbox One X comes up with the error message E207 when you try to power it down before...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X comes up with the error message E207 when you try to power it down before...: So I’ve been lucky enough to get hold of an Xbox Series X & I now need to sell my One X. I’ve done a factory reset on it but i get a Somethings Gone Wrong ‘E207 00000000013’ error when powering...
  9. Tried to Buy a game and got an error message but got charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to Buy a game and got an error message but got charged: So i tried to buy Dishonored Definitive édition but when i tried to buy it i got a error message saying " an error as occured , try again later " but when i checked my bank account the money was...
  10. Keep getting error message when trying o play Elder Scrolls Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting error message when trying o play Elder Scrolls Online: My kid is trying to play ESO and keeps getting an 0x80080204 error message on the Xbox One. It says an update is required but there are no updates for either the game or the Xbox available....