Error Message when I turn on the Xbox X

Discus and support Error Message when I turn on the Xbox X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I turned on my Xbox x last night and got the following message something when wrong, got to xbox.com support error help and put in the following... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hobie21, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Hobie21
    Hobie21 Guest

Hi

I turned on my Xbox x last night and got the following message something when wrong, got to xbox.com support error help and put in the following code 0x87af000b.

I did this and the very help support system said they have no information.

I can use the xbox because it does not boot if click ok it returns to this page. I was playing RD2 earlier in the evening all was ok.

Can anyone please help.

:)

Hobie21, Sep 5, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

3. Call Me Hydro Win User

Hello Hobie21,

Sorry to hear you are having this issue with your Xbox one X console. I myself have an Xbox one X console and understand your concern and frustration. Basically in this case, since power cycling would not help this console, when your console boot into
    this "Something went wrong page" and you see a "Troubleshoot" tile, click on it and if your already in troubleshoot, you will need to perform a soft reset of this console. If for any reason a soft reset does not work, you will NEED to perform a Factory reset.
    However, if the factory reset does not work either, you may want to contact Xbox support to look into getting your console serviced as this might be an software issue probably from a recent download of your games or data that might have gotten corrupted.

Hope this helps and Good luck! ^_^
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Hobie,

Thanks for letting us know you were able to get the console working. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion
    to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Hobie,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an error appearing on your Xbox One X console.

Our recommendation here, please attempt to follow the suggestions provided by our
    troubleshooting a blank TV screen or monitor while your Xbox One is on support article.

Try this out for us and then let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
  6. Hobie21 Win User

Thank you for coming back to me and the advice.

I had tried the power cycle but to no avail. I have tried the above suggestion of reset but all I get is either the same message or a blank screen.

I cannot get the xbox to restart.

Does anyone have any other ideas. all would be welcome.

Thanks.
Thema:

1. Error Message when I turn on the Xbox X - Similar Threads - Error Message turn

2. Error message when trying to give parental consent

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when trying to give parental consent: In trying to give parental consent when creating an Xbox Live child account on PC, I get as far as entering my Microsoft/XBox Live account details and am redirected to a page that says, "We are...
  3. how do you turn off controller without getting an error message?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do you turn off controller without getting an error message?: really stupid question all I'm trying to do is go from 2 player split screen back to single player, but no matter what I do I keep getting a "please reconnect controller" message. I can not to...
  4. Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]
  5. error message 0x80090027

in XBoX Accessibility
    error message 0x80090027: I have windows 10 on a desktop. I have everything working except games/x box live. the password for games is different, but I get the error message first & nothing else after. The account has...
  6. Every time I want to turn on my xbox a blank black screen shows with an error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I want to turn on my xbox a blank black screen shows with an error message: Every time I turn on my xbox one console a blank screen appears followed by an error message saying "something went wrong" saying that I should report this at xbox.com/errorhelp entering the code...
  7. xbox one won't turn on - error message 0x80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one won't turn on - error message 0x80070490: switch on my console and can't even get into the home screen. Just keep getting the 'something went wrong' (0x80070490) message over and over. So can't even clear system cache etc. What can I do?...
  8. Whenever I turn my Xbox on i get an error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn my Xbox on i get an error message: Every time i turn my xbox on i get the message 'something went wrong' and i get an error code '0x80070490'. I am unable to access the Xbox home page and I have tired hard resetting my xbox but...
  9. I have this error message "0x80070490" when I turn on the console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have this error message "0x80070490" when I turn on the console.: I am in the preview program, I game share with a friend, and I have done the steps on the website such as hard reset. I've unhooked everything and given it time, but I am at a loss. I can't report...
  10. Xbox not turning on Displayed an error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not turning on Displayed an error message: Before i could write down this error message my brick cable at the back is very loose for some reason and poof gone Only bit i got down was e200 I have only had this xbox 1tb since christmas and...