Error message when trying to redeem code. "This code isn't active yet. Try using it ...

Discus and support Error message when trying to redeem code. "This code isn't active yet. Try using it ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to redeem a code from a window store voucher I get and error message "This code isn't active yet Try using it at a later date." But I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LumpiestBard80, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Error message when trying to redeem code. "This code isn't active yet. Try using it ...

When I try to redeem a code from a window store voucher I get and error message

"This code isn't active yet
    Try using it at a later date."
    But I am not sure why it is giving me that message.

:)

LumpiestBard80, Jun 2, 2014
  2. Akhter777
    Akhter777 Guest
    Xbox.com web site error code: 141093-1fQQEwAAAAAAAAAA-ad3a21c5-d675-418e-852c-b1b61470348a

hi, i am trying to redeem a $25 microsoft gift card on my account but it;s not working. i am getting the error message. Please tell me how to fix it - This code isn't active yet Try using it at a later date. Error code 141093-1fQQEwAAAAAAAAAA-ad3a21c5-d675-418e-852c-b1b61470348a

Akhter777, Jun 2, 2014
  3. Trist
    Trist Guest
    Zoo Tycoon

I purchased and have received and redeemed the codes for the games but seem to be getting an error code trying to redeem the 12 Month Live code.

Xbos-0x80169CF9

Any ideas? It just suggests trying again later.

Trist, Jun 2, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Error message when trying to redeem code. "This code isn't active yet. Try using it ...

Hi there,

This message can happen when the code itself wasn't activated, please wait 24 hours and try to redeem it again.

If it still isn't working then you may want to contact the store where you bought the code.

WPAK, Jun 2, 2014
  5. kungfunoises Win User

Can't redeem 2000pt card

I would call and try and see if the code is activated. Sometimes, a code can be looked up to see what its worth but for whatever reason isn't fully activated and you'll get an error message when trying to redeem it. I would call support and see what state
    it is in. If this was already resolved, then just disregard :)
  6. Eden0032 Win User

Code expired?

Hi there.

Is there an error message or error code when you try to redeem the code?

-
  7. JohnSmith244 Win User

NBA 2k21

If it was a scratch off code, when you redeemed the code what was the message? Did it say it was not yet activated, or perhaps it said it was already used?
  8. Smwutches Win User

redeem code for a free copy of Fallout3

What is the error message/error code you see when you try redeeming the code?
  9. Smwutches Win User

Issues with redeem code

What is the code for? What error message/error code do you see when you try redeeming the code?
Thema:

1. Error message when trying to redeem code. "This code isn't active yet. Try using it ... - Similar Threads - Error message trying

2. Error message when trying to create a Xbox Live username for microsoft account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when trying to create a Xbox Live username for microsoft account.: I recently subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) for PC with my existing microsoft account. Whenever I open the Xbox app on my computer it asks me to create a username and select a portrait....
  3. Why do I get error message when I try to add money to child’s account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get error message when I try to add money to child’s account?: When I approve and make a purchase for my child i get this error message. “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.” Contact us at Microsoft support...
  4. I keep getting the error message 0x8024001e while trying to download Forza Horizon 4 with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting the error message 0x8024001e while trying to download Forza Horizon 4 with...: I downloaded it earlier today, but when I tried launching the game, it kept crashing and the application would only be open for a second. I looked it up and there was no solution so I just...
  5. An error message comes up when ever I try to get into my setting on google.

in XBoX on Windows
    An error message comes up when ever I try to get into my setting on google.: I am trying to get into my friends minecraft realm. I play on a PC and my phone both with the same Xbox account (I do not own an Xbox) but when I go to accept the invite it says that my settings...
  6. No games will install whatsoever. I get no error message, it simply just doesn't try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    No games will install whatsoever. I get no error message, it simply just doesn't try to...: Shortly following the release of Halo 2 Anniversary I have been unable to install any games at all. I have tried installing The Master Chief Collection after uninstalling it to try reinstalling,...
  7. Error message, "To play this, you'll need to buy it" when I am trying to play a disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message, "To play this, you'll need to buy it" when I am trying to play a disc: I am trying to play games I have on disk and I am getting the message error, "To play this, you'll need to buy it" with the code (0x803f8007). It's telling me I need to check my payment info but I...
  8. error message every time i try to change gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error message every time i try to change gamerpic: okay so i have been having this problem for months now. all i am trying to do is change my gamerpic. i have tried it on my phone through the xbox app, on the console itself, and now on the pc....
  9. Dear insiders,I keep on receiving this error message when trying to set up...

in XboX Insiders
    Dear insiders,I keep on receiving this error message when trying to set up...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CrabbeTatayeye [link] [comments]
  10. Continued error message when trying to upload custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Continued error message when trying to upload custom gamerpic: Hi folks, I recently just got a new xbox profile. It's an adult account, but for some reason, I cannot change the gamerpic to a custom image. Every time I try, I get a message that says: "Sorry,...