Error message when trying to redeem code. "This code isn't active yet. Try using it ...

Discus and support Error message when trying to redeem code. "This code isn't active yet. Try using it ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to redeem a code from a window store voucher I get and error message "This code isn't active yet Try using it at a later date." But I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LumpiestBard80, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Error message when trying to redeem code. "This code isn't active yet. Try using it ...

When I try to redeem a code from a window store voucher I get and error message

"This code isn't active yet
    Try using it at a later date."
    But I am not sure why it is giving me that message.

:)

LumpiestBard80, Jun 2, 2014
  2. Akhter777
    Akhter777 Guest
    Xbox.com web site error code: 141093-1fQQEwAAAAAAAAAA-ad3a21c5-d675-418e-852c-b1b61470348a

hi, i am trying to redeem a $25 microsoft gift card on my account but it;s not working. i am getting the error message. Please tell me how to fix it - This code isn't active yet Try using it at a later date. Error code 141093-1fQQEwAAAAAAAAAA-ad3a21c5-d675-418e-852c-b1b61470348a

Akhter777, Jun 2, 2014
  3. Trist
    Trist Guest
    Zoo Tycoon

I purchased and have received and redeemed the codes for the games but seem to be getting an error code trying to redeem the 12 Month Live code.

Xbos-0x80169CF9

Any ideas? It just suggests trying again later.

Trist, Jun 2, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Error message when trying to redeem code. "This code isn't active yet. Try using it ...

Hi there,

This message can happen when the code itself wasn't activated, please wait 24 hours and try to redeem it again.

If it still isn't working then you may want to contact the store where you bought the code.

WPAK, Jun 2, 2014
Thema:

1. Error message when trying to redeem code. "This code isn't active yet. Try using it ... - Similar Threads - Error message trying

2. First time trying out this Project xCloud service, anybody know what this error message means?

in XboX Insiders
    First time trying out this Project xCloud service, anybody know what this error message means?: [IMG] submitted by /u/XCrazedxPyroX [link] [comments]
  3. Error message when trying to give parental consent

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when trying to give parental consent: In trying to give parental consent when creating an Xbox Live child account on PC, I get as far as entering my Microsoft/XBox Live account details and am redirected to a page that says, "We are...
  4. Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]
  5. Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...: I am trying to start Neverwinter Online on the Xbox One. My brother has the Xbox set to "home" xbox, and is sharing Live Gold. It has worked without problem until mid July, when I got the error...
  6. Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.: There's a quest called "Browse for help" and everytime i try to complete it a get an error message with a red symbol that says "This item is no longer available" submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart...
  7. XBXX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 69 game files missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBXX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 69 game files missing: Hi since yesterday i wanted to game on but received following error: XBOX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 60+ game files missing since that error i just see very old...
  8. 'Try Again in a While' error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Try Again in a While' error message: Every time I click on a certain game, just the one game, a message comes on screen saying 'apologies, our service isn't working properly at the moment. To check Xbox Live server status, go to...
  9. "An error has occurred. Please try again." message appeared while changing Xbox Gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    "An error has occurred. Please try again." message appeared while changing Xbox Gamertag: How to fix this error? I can't change it. 40b7e2cd-c0b9-42e1-a7dd-bd27be6877cc
  10. Error Message"" We were unable to load your messages, please try again later.""

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Message"" We were unable to load your messages, please try again later."": Hello i can seem to send messages from destinylfg.net directly to players also when i log into my xbox.com account i see the following under the messages section " We were unable to load your...