error message

Discus and support error message in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep getting an error message every time I try to download something,I can't even get the up load studio to download,the terror no. Is 0x87de2720... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EasterlyCrib35, Jan 24, 2014.

1. error message

I keep getting an error message every time I try to download something,I can't even get the up load studio to download,the terror no. Is 0x87de2720 does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

EasterlyCrib35, Jan 24, 2014
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Original Xbox 360 E74 error message- Solution

If your Xbox 360 has failed because of the E74 error, you’ll see the following message on the screen when you turn on your Original Xbox 360 console:

System Error. Contact Xbox Customer Support.
    E74

If you see this error message, you must repair your console. The warranty period for the E74 error is three years from the original purchase date of the console. If the warranty period expires, you’ll have to pay for the repair.

kevin, Jan 24, 2014
  3. leeboy1
    leeboy1 Guest
    Grand Theft Auto V Xbox One

The servers down for anyone else?

Getting an error message here

leeboy1, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Catherine Cus. Win User

Error message

To further isolate your concern, may we know if you were able to sign in your account to
    Xbox.com?

Another solution you may perform is to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app. This process will replace corrupted Xbox app installation files. Refer to the steps below:

1. Launch Windows PowerShell as an administrator. To do this, click Start > All apps >
      Windows PowerShell. Right-click Windows PowerShell
      and click More > Run as Administrator.
    2. In the Windows PowerShell window, copy and paste the command Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage and press
      Enter.
    3. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.
    4. Click this
      link
      and download the Xbox app.
    Notify us with the results. We're here to clear things up.
  5. KennyBarker Win User

Error message

Tried all but still unable to log in.

]

We'd like to know the progress after performing the solutions we've provided. We'd be more than willing to further assis
  6. KennyBarker Win User

Error message

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server, authentication failure of the account's login credentials, and an outdated version of the Xbox app are possible factors as to why you're encountering this issue. To determine if there's an issue with your Xbox account,
    kindly sign in to Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts to update your account information.

Upon verifying that there's no issue with your account, kindly proceed with the troubleshooting solutions below:

Solution 1: Run apps troubleshooter

Running the Windows apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with apps downloaded from the Windows
    Store.

Solution 2: Check for updates

Keeping the application and the device up-to-date can help resolve common issues with Windows 10 built-in apps. Refer to the following links for the steps:

Solution 3: Remove and re-add the Microsoft account

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Select Email & app accounts.
    4. Under Accounts used by other apps, click Add a Microsoft account. Enter your Xbox account login details. Note: If you can see the same login information, kindly remove and re-add the Microsoft
      account.
    5. Restart the device so that the changes can take effect. Launch the app and check if you can sign in.

Keep us posted with the progress. We're here to clear things up.
  7. BongKaos Win User

Error message

Can I ask what error issues you all had before deleting your profile???? Have you all contacted phone support for account issues???? GOOD LUCK!!!
  8. IngameInstincts Win User

error message

If your account was banned and you want to know why post your questions or doubts in the account suspension forums and wait for an XBL PET answer .

Follow this link :

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
Thema:

error message

1. error message - Similar Threads - error message

2. : Test multiplayer connection error message

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Test multiplayer connection error message: : Test multiplayer connection error message Hi BLumat You Checked your Internet configuration in your Router to see if the NAT is All open for your Xbox or PC? Try check the Support by network...
  3. My Xbox one error message states do not reboot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one error message states do not reboot.: My error message says "something bad happened" and do not reboot. How do I fix it? 869b5fd2-3e0e-4724-8f52-61243a67199f
  4. Error Message for Xbox 1s - "Disk Drive is Not Detected"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Message for Xbox 1s - "Disk Drive is Not Detected": I've tried to get Help from Microsoft but the virtual assistant is in a never-ending loop on a completely different subject. What does this mean? Can we repair it? Has anyone had any experience...
  5. DUM ERROR MESSAGE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DUM ERROR MESSAGE: I can't open any of my online purchased games and it keeps telling me to enter that code but nothing come up. What's happening? I HATE THAT XBOX TOOK AWAY LIVE SUPPORT. NOW WE JUST SITTING HERE...
  6. I am getting this error message from my X-Box 0x903f9006. Can anyone help me with this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting this error message from my X-Box 0x903f9006. Can anyone help me with this...: This message keeps popping up and he can't not move forward. 3554ee47-1aa8-473e-96d2-d153f12992a7
  7. Error message on Xbox 360 "CONNECTION..."

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error message on Xbox 360 "CONNECTION...": When loading a game on Xbox 360, I receive an error message: "CONNECTION Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live functionality". Connection towards Xbox Live is...
  8. Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message: Hi, I am trying to install some games from my Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription, but now I am getting this error message saying "There seems to be a problem with your Store account. Click here...
  9. Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.: There's a quest called "Browse for help" and everytime i try to complete it a get an error message with a red symbol that says "This item is no longer available" submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart...
  10. XBXX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 69 game files missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBXX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 69 game files missing: Hi since yesterday i wanted to game on but received following error: XBOX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 60+ game files missing since that error i just see very old...