Error my account

Discus and support Error my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi who can help me.?My subscriptions are active. [img] [img] 1f137daf-15f0-42b6-bfcb-d6d558f3a182 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fabry., Mar 25, 2020 at 8:22 PM.

1. Fabry.
    Fabry. Guest

Error my account

Hi who can help me.?My subscriptions are active.

Error my account [​IMG]

Error my account [​IMG]

:)

2. Miss Ermine Win User

my account errors

Hey there ICampbell77! At the point where the account is suspended, you will need to request a call or official chat from Support here:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. III Logical III Win User

my account errors

Hello DaMike,

-

Can you check your billing info, as WPAK said.

What browser are you using? IE is the best browser to view Microsoft websites.

Also, try clearing your consoles, and browsers cache.

-

Let us know what error message you get, and if any error code aswell.
  4. matt1912-96D1F147-4A Win User

my account errors

What error messages are you getting on your console?
  5. APEXASSASSlN Win User

My Account Error

My card don't run out till next year. I also used a code for my gold so it don't need my card on the account.
  6. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

My Account Error

Hello There APEX ASSASSlN

Thank you for showing us an "Image" Of the Error Page problem you were
    experiencing, I`m going to ask you some Additional questions that may be important why the
    "Error" Keeps showing up, So please ask them the best you can so i can look into this more fully to the best of my ability's.

But first I`d also like to note that this "glitch in the system" message will start to appear when your card on file has expired.
    I`m guessing your trying to access "My Account" but every time you do so it keeps on saying "glitch in the system"
    and you want it to stop.

Now Your going to have to update your account info or replace an expired card. Now normally the"glitch in the system" message will start to appear when your card on file has expired and
    can no longer be charged. Unfortunately that will also restrict access to your account, even preventing you from replacing the card. The best thing to do is contact support and speak with a billing
    agent
    , they will be able to access your account and replace the card for you. After that, you will be able to access everything on your own. You can call 1-800-4my-xbox or reach out to them by visiting this page here. Click
    here

Some Additional questions that may be required for further support.

*What Internet Browser Software were you using, Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome/Internet Explorer

*What Device was you using? Pc/Laptop/Xbox 360/Xbox One/Windows Phone. Etc.
Thema:

Error my account

1. Error my account - Similar Threads - Error account

2. Dead Cells is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead Cells is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: I get this error every time I try to launch Dead Cells from my Xbox Game Pass for PC account. Other games that I have installed through Game Pass are working perfectly. I tried everything from...
  3. Microsoft account error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account error: Hi, I tried to sign into my microsoft account but it said “We tried to sign into your microsoft account but something went wrong.” I kept loading it up over and over and it didn’t help so if you...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: Hi, any solution to this. It even shows up in "Purchased" in the microsoft store seen below. Yet all I know about this error is that: 1) I apparently dont own it Heres what happened: One day,...
  5. Erro em minha conta [Edit - Translation] - Error in my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Erro em minha conta [Edit - Translation] - Error in my account: Bom dia, esse problema me acompanha há meses. Não quero falar com um bot, por que já fiz de tudo e nada funcionou. Eu jogo minecraft há anos no celular, antes mesmo da compra da microsoft....
  6. Error 0xCFFFF82B when logging into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0xCFFFF82B when logging into my account: Hi, Getting this error on xbox and PC, unable to play movies. [img] 80bb8e96-8cc0-48de-9cc2-1d78f6a3c3c9
  7. Can’t sign I to my account 0xCFFFF82E error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign I to my account 0xCFFFF82E error code: I cannot sign i to my xbox account Chumbo#9194. Error code 0xCFFFF82E is popping up. My wife’s account can log in no issue. Not mine. It appears others have had this issue as well i have just been...
  8. Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in XBoX on Windows
    Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Playing fine last night, now have spent most of my day trying to find out why i get this message. "Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need...
  9. Can't create passkey for my home account Error codes 0x80bd0001 and 0x80a40008

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't create passkey for my home account Error codes 0x80bd0001 and 0x80a40008: I am unable to create a passkey for my main (and only) account. Upon entry of the key, I get a looping circle for 2 cycles and returns with "Something went wrong error code 0x80bd001" and...
  10. Error when signing into Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when signing into Xbox Live account: Hi, I currently am having trouble signing into my Xbox Live account. This is the only account I seem to be having issue with at the moment as my Xbox 1 console is allowing me to sign into my...