Error not the right region/ring

Discus and support Error not the right region/ring in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sorry if this is answered somewhere but im new to the insider club and im trying to use the streaming preview(not the cloudx) and it keeps telling me... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gr8gamepro, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Error not the right region/ring

Sorry if this is answered somewhere but im new to the insider club and im trying to use the streaming preview(not the cloudx) and it keeps telling me in not in the right region/ring. My xbox is set to the us and im in the us so it should work right?

submitted by /u/gr8gamepro
    [link] [comments]

/u/gr8gamepro, Nov 1, 2019
  2. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

download

You will need to give customer support for your region a ring, no one on the forums has access to that information.

Give them a ring as soon as you are able.

So long as you can prove you are the account holder they should be able to help you, best of luck getting it sorted.

PS: You can find the support number for your region by clicking on 'support' at the top right of the page, then select 'contact us', it will be listed there.
  3. Mr High T1A Win User

witcher 2 is already up

Witcher 2 doesn't want to download. Giving me region errors and I know I'm in the right region.
  4. MaxShein Win User

error pay metod

It may be an error due to the fact that the region is not chosen right? ...

I have set Country / Region: United Kingdom

You can change the region on Russia?

Tnx!
  5. Enemy RPG Win User

Console won't start???

Does the console have RRoD? If so please post how many rings and the secondary error code!

2 rings: Overheating

3 rings: General Hardware error

4 rings: AV/HDMI cable not detected

Secondary error code:

Press "Sync" and "Eject" button at the same time and note down how many rings. Do this four times.

1 ring: number 1

2 rings: number 2

3 rings: number 3

4 rings: number 0
  6. KLRSKIR Win User

QUALITY CONTROL

You'll need to give support a ring in your region.
Thema:

Error not the right region/ring

1. Error not the right region/ring - Similar Threads - Error right region

2. error message telling me Xbox Live isn't working right. HELP!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error message telling me Xbox Live isn't working right. HELP!!!: after downloading reddead redemption last month I get constant error messages. Currently my screen tells me Xbox Live is not working right and to contact support. When I attempt to close this...
  3. Xbox One: Error - Service is not working right.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One: Error - Service is not working right.: When opening some apps i.e. Netflix or Plex, I eventually get the error "looks like our service is not working right. Try again later". I have been trying the services for the past few days and I...
  4. Make things right! Error code 0x800488FC.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Make things right! Error code 0x800488FC.: Xbox has to be forced to make things right. Many of us have paid money to use there xbox services and not just for games. Not being able to sign in has made it so Hulu and Netflix things that...
  5. Used a xbox live gold subscripiton card and got a error message right after using

in XBoX on Consoles
    Used a xbox live gold subscripiton card and got a error message right after using: after using my xbox live gold card I got an error massage right after clicking confirm and now it is saying ive got no gold is their any way to get my gold to work after this because I just spent...
  6. Can't Buy MW2 right now. Error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Buy MW2 right now. Error message: I woke up this morning and tried to download MW2 and i keep getting an error message. Also tried from my PC, same thing. Xbox has a message that there's limited access to purchasing anything in...
  7. "we can't show this right now" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "we can't show this right now" error: If I click on my profile and go to captures, I get this error: [img] I cannot share images to my activity feed either. I upload them to Xbox Live, but when I click the "share" button and then...
  8. Xbox app error: "we can't sign you in right now. Try again later." (0xbba)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app error: "we can't sign you in right now. Try again later." (0xbba): Hello, The Xbox app have been working perfectly for me but suddenly it started acting up, meaning it would take so much time to sign me in and then when i does, it would not load the posts on the...
  9. We can't sign you in right now. Try again later. Error code (0x409) 0x80080300

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We can't sign you in right now. Try again later. Error code (0x409) 0x80080300: Greetings, As I was trying to log into my XBOX app the said error code prompted. Clicking Need help? on the app links me to the webpage which did not help in solving the problem. Could it be my...
  10. Right info but constant error code?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right info but constant error code?: So I'm trying to log in to my account on a friends xbox 360 and despite using the correct log in email and password I keep getting error code 8015D003. I've tried logging into and changing...