Error not the right region/ring

Discus and support Error not the right region/ring in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sorry if this is answered somewhere but im new to the insider club and im trying to use the streaming preview(not the cloudx) and it keeps telling me... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gr8gamepro, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Error not the right region/ring

Sorry if this is answered somewhere but im new to the insider club and im trying to use the streaming preview(not the cloudx) and it keeps telling me in not in the right region/ring. My xbox is set to the us and im in the us so it should work right?

submitted by /u/gr8gamepro
    [link] [comments]

/u/gr8gamepro, Nov 1, 2019
  2. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

download

You will need to give customer support for your region a ring, no one on the forums has access to that information.

Give them a ring as soon as you are able.

So long as you can prove you are the account holder they should be able to help you, best of luck getting it sorted.

PS: You can find the support number for your region by clicking on 'support' at the top right of the page, then select 'contact us', it will be listed there.
  3. Mr High T1A Win User

witcher 2 is already up

Witcher 2 doesn't want to download. Giving me region errors and I know I'm in the right region.
  4. MaxShein Win User

error pay metod

It may be an error due to the fact that the region is not chosen right? ...

I have set Country / Region: United Kingdom

You can change the region on Russia?

Tnx!
  5. Enemy RPG Win User

Console won't start???

Does the console have RRoD? If so please post how many rings and the secondary error code!

2 rings: Overheating

3 rings: General Hardware error

4 rings: AV/HDMI cable not detected

Secondary error code:

Press "Sync" and "Eject" button at the same time and note down how many rings. Do this four times.

1 ring: number 1

2 rings: number 2

3 rings: number 3

4 rings: number 0
  6. KLRSKIR Win User

QUALITY CONTROL

You'll need to give support a ring in your region.
Thema:

Error not the right region/ring

1. Error not the right region/ring - Similar Threads - Error right region

2. SYSTEM ERROR - so i downloaded the file on a USB drive and right its plugged in my xbox but...

in XboX Insiders
    SYSTEM ERROR - so i downloaded the file on a USB drive and right its plugged in my xbox but...: [IMG] submitted by /u/elyot-ferguson [link] [comments]
  3. Erro de direitos no disco [Disk rights error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro de direitos no disco [Disk rights error]: Então o problema é que eu comprei um jogo chamado Forza Horizon 3 paguei ele na loja fisica oficial de um disco original! Quando eu coloco ele pra instala o xbox lê normalmente, instala os 100% só...
  4. "Sorry we can't upload the picture right now. Try again in a little while" ERROR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we can't upload the picture right now. Try again in a little while" ERROR: This has been happening for weeks now and it's getting pretty annoying, to say the least. I've tried signing out and back in, I've tried deleting the app and re-downloading it, I've tried using...
  5. "Sorry we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while." Error

in XBoX on Windows
    "Sorry we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while." Error: I keep getting the "Sorry we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while." error when I try to change my gamerpic on the xbox app for some reason. I came back an hour later...
  6. I am getting this error code. 104 - Something isn't quite right with the Daily Challenges....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting this error code. 104 - Something isn't quite right with the Daily Challenges....: This began yesterday and continues today. It claims I am not connected to the internet, but all other MS games are online and my computer shows I am connected and have a very good signal....
  7. "we can't stream from your console right now" error message

in XboX Insiders
    "we can't stream from your console right now" error message: Hi folks, trying to use console streaming right now. It worked for about 5 mins then froze and stopped working. Now when I go to connect it gives me the above error. Im not at the actual location...
  8. error message telling me Xbox Live isn't working right. HELP!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error message telling me Xbox Live isn't working right. HELP!!!: after downloading reddead redemption last month I get constant error messages. Currently my screen tells me Xbox Live is not working right and to contact support. When I attempt to close this...
  9. Xbox One: Error - Service is not working right.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One: Error - Service is not working right.: When opening some apps i.e. Netflix or Plex, I eventually get the error "looks like our service is not working right. Try again later". I have been trying the services for the past few days and I...
  10. Can't Buy MW2 right now. Error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Buy MW2 right now. Error message: I woke up this morning and tried to download MW2 and i keep getting an error message. Also tried from my PC, same thing. Xbox has a message that there's limited access to purchasing anything in...