Error of gamepass on PC

Discus and support Error of gamepass on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just signed the gamepass on the PC, but when trying to install any game, an error appears that the item is unavailable with an error code 0X00000005.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BurnchBR, Dec 3, 2019.

1. BurnchBR
    BurnchBR Guest

Error of gamepass on PC

I just signed the gamepass on the PC, but when trying to install any game, an error appears that the item is unavailable with an error code 0X00000005. Does anyone know how to help me?

:)

BurnchBR, Dec 3, 2019
  2. WWEdeadmanAT Win User

Error Code 0x80040154 on X-Box game pass beta The Outer Worlds Install

Same error here, also not fixed after following all instructions you linked. What is it with these gamepass for PC games not installing correctly, ever? I've had the literal same exact error from trying to install VAMPYR before, all the way back at the
    launch of gamepass for PC, and just now trying again, it still has this error. Fix your goddamn service already.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

xbox game pass

several versions are available.

Gamepass for console

Gamepass for PC

Ultimate Gamepass (this one includes gold, gamepass pc and gamepass console)
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Error of gamepass on PC

Hi,

Did you install the
    Game Pass App
    ?

If a game won't download from the app then a problem with the Windows Store is one of the potential reasons why you are getting this error: 0x00000005 when trying to download
    games from the Game Pass.

Note that Game Pass app is an extension of the Windows Store, and as such the Windows Store needs to be in working order for games from the Game Pass app to download.

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This may help remove problems with apps from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Troubleshooter for Windows Apps

Step 2: Reset the Store cache in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Start button and choose Run to open the Run window. Or hold down on
      Windows Key on your keyboard and tap the letter R.
    • In the Run window, type in WSReset.exe and click OK.An empty command prompt window will open up. When the reset is complete, this window will close.

Please let us know how you get on.
  5. RyuKenDK Win User

Error 0x80070005 On xbox game pass

6. blackstormer Win User

error 0X87e00013

i've got the same error code 0x87e00013 when an update is available for a gamepass game ...The only way to bypass that is to uninstall and reinstall the game , it's not very practical hope this can be fixe when the pc gamepass leave beta .
Thema:

Error of gamepass on PC

1. Error of gamepass on PC - Similar Threads - Error gamepass

2. Getting the error code '0x80073d13' when installing a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting the error code '0x80073d13' when installing a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC: Hi, I seem to be getting an error when installing a game (Grounded) on Xbox Gamepass for PC. The error is "0x80073d13 - For this game, choose a drive that formatted as NTFS" I have tried multiple...
  3. Xbox Gamepass PC games won't launch, reinstalling causes error code.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass PC games won't launch, reinstalling causes error code.: Starting yesterday, July 29, My gamepass games stopped working, specifically Carrion, Grounded, Age of Empires 2. They wont start at all I click play and the app minimizes and nothing else...
  4. Gamepass PC Error Code: 10022(Unexpected error. (0xC0030004) Easy Anti Cheat Issue?

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass PC Error Code: 10022(Unexpected error. (0xC0030004) Easy Anti Cheat Issue?: So gamepass on PC does not launch games for me at all, ever. Gears 5 gives me the same error every single time, ive installed it a few times on diff drives just to make sure it didnt need to be on...
  5. Xbox Gamepass PC - Erro ao Alterar Onde Novo Conteúdo É Salvo[Xbox Game Pass PC - Error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass PC - Erro ao Alterar Onde Novo Conteúdo É Salvo[Xbox Game Pass PC - Error...: Olá, boa noite. Eu reinstalei o Windows 10 no meu SSD, porém meu HD ficou intacto. Eu consigo instalar os apps e jogos da Xbox Gamepass no SSD, mas para instalá-los no HD, preciso Alterar onde o...
  6. Error 0x803f8001 gears of war 3 gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803f8001 gears of war 3 gamepass: Hello. the game gears of war 3 gives the error 0x803f8001. I have my gamepass subscription valid, the only account associated with my xbox one is the main one, I already tried to restart the...
  7. XBOX GAMEPASS GIVING ERROR downloading games.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GAMEPASS GIVING ERROR downloading games.: Its giving me this error and I'm not sure what to do. Ive tried formatting my pc error code is 0x80073d13 and it is doing it on only certain games [img] 281e915f-fd6d-433a-83e6-651c22d6d5b8
  8. Final Fantasy IX on GamePass; error code 0x87e00190

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy IX on GamePass; error code 0x87e00190: [img] For several days now I’ve been trying to download Final Fantasy IX from GamePass. Every time I do, it stops the installation at 0. Ive hard reset the console to no avail. I have had no...
  9. Cant play any games o gamepass pc gives me error 0x803F8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play any games o gamepass pc gives me error 0x803F8001: it gives me error 0x803F8001 with every game i download on gamepass pc 3865cd03-5852-4b2b-97f0-2856fa7d5af3
  10. Having a problem with gamepass and im starting to think the problem isnt my PC with error...

in XboX Insiders
    Having a problem with gamepass and im starting to think the problem isnt my PC with error...: ive had game pass on pc downloaded for months with no problems for the most part. last night I downloaded the new ori and it was fine, then I tried downloading the old ori and the blind forest...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gears 5 code: 0x87e00013

2. code 0x87e00013 gamepass

3. gamepass error code 0x87e00013