Error of gamepass on PC

Discus and support Error of gamepass on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just signed the gamepass on the PC, but when trying to install any game, an error appears that the item is unavailable with an error code 0X00000005.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BurnchBR, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM.

1. BurnchBR
    BurnchBR Guest

Error of gamepass on PC

I just signed the gamepass on the PC, but when trying to install any game, an error appears that the item is unavailable with an error code 0X00000005. Does anyone know how to help me?

:)

2. WWEdeadmanAT Win User

Error Code 0x80040154 on X-Box game pass beta The Outer Worlds Install

Same error here, also not fixed after following all instructions you linked. What is it with these gamepass for PC games not installing correctly, ever? I've had the literal same exact error from trying to install VAMPYR before, all the way back at the
    launch of gamepass for PC, and just now trying again, it still has this error. Fix your goddamn service already.
  3. RyuKenDK Win User

Error 0x80070005 On xbox game pass

4. Obsessive Power Win User

Error of gamepass on PC

Hi,

Did you install the
    Game Pass App
    ?

If a game won't download from the app then a problem with the Windows Store is one of the potential reasons why you are getting this error: 0x00000005 when trying to download
    games from the Game Pass.

Note that Game Pass app is an extension of the Windows Store, and as such the Windows Store needs to be in working order for games from the Game Pass app to download.

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This may help remove problems with apps from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Troubleshooter for Windows Apps

Step 2: Reset the Store cache in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Start button and choose Run to open the Run window. Or hold down on
      Windows Key on your keyboard and tap the letter R.
    • In the Run window, type in WSReset.exe and click OK.An empty command prompt window will open up. When the reset is complete, this window will close.

Please let us know how you get on.
  5. blackstormer Win User

error 0X87e00013

i've got the same error code 0x87e00013 when an update is available for a gamepass game ...The only way to bypass that is to uninstall and reinstall the game , it's not very practical hope this can be fixe when the pc gamepass leave beta .
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
Thema:

Error of gamepass on PC

1. Error of gamepass on PC - Similar Threads - Error gamepass

2. xbox gamepass (PC). Solution (perhaps) for error 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox gamepass (PC). Solution (perhaps) for error 0x800700e9: I had problems installing games and this error appeared. games like metro, the outer worlds ... So I installed another game that worked (rise of the tomb rider) and I think the program installed...
  3. Fehlermeldung beim Ultimate Gamepass [Mod Translated - Error message when Ultimate Gamepass]

in XBoX on Windows
    Fehlermeldung beim Ultimate Gamepass [Mod Translated - Error message when Ultimate Gamepass]: Guten Tag, Ich habe mir jetzt ein einmonatiges Abonnement des Ultimate Gamepasses geholt. Mein Problem ist aber, dass ich die ganze Zeit eine Fehlermeldung mit dem Code 0x8007065E. Habe den PC...
  4. Xbox One X: Error 0x80070002 when launching 360 games from Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X: Error 0x80070002 when launching 360 games from Gamepass: I subscribed to Gamepass on my Xbox One X. I downloaded Gears of War - the original Xbox 360 version - from Gamepass. When I launch it I get an error that says "Please Try Again. Sorry, that...
  5. Error on trying to install Hello Neighbor on Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error on trying to install Hello Neighbor on Gamepass: When I try to install Hello Neighbor on Game Pass, an error appears (0x803f8001), and with the other games, this doesn't happen, they install normally. Can someone help me?...
  6. 0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix?: 0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix? 6e6c64b6-1ab9-484e-95ea-9115973584e0
  7. GamePass PC : Error 0x80070020 when trying re-install game

in XBoX on Windows
    GamePass PC : Error 0x80070020 when trying re-install game: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate still actif until 26/09/2019. I had installed few weeks ago : - The messenger - Void Bastard And when I try to launch them yesterday, nothing happend. So I...
  8. Error 0x80050007 Xbox GamePass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80050007 Xbox GamePass PC: Hello, when i try to install a few games i receive that error, how can i fix it? I can play and download games like Gears of War and Hellblade, but i cant install Hollow Knight and all games what...
  9. Error al abrir juegos gamepass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error al abrir juegos gamepass PC: Me compré el gamepass para pc, solo el gamepass de pc porque no tengo xbox. Me he descargado varios juegos como Ori and the blind forest, o surviving mars, me han funcionado perfectamente. Sin...
  10. Error code: 0x80070005 pc gamepass when trying to download games requiring administrator...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code: 0x80070005 pc gamepass when trying to download games requiring administrator...: I tried both on xbox (beta) and microsoft store to download gamepass games. Keep getting the 0x80070005. Weirdly enough the error only happens for games that requiring administrator approval...