Error on trying to install Hello Neighbor on Gamepass

Discus and support Error on trying to install Hello Neighbor on Gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to install Hello Neighbor on Game Pass, an error appears (0x803f8001), and with the other games, this doesn't happen, they install normally.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lukaiz, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Lukaiz
    Lukaiz Guest

When I try to install Hello Neighbor on Game Pass, an error appears (0x803f8001), and with the other games, this doesn't happen, they install normally.

Can someone help me?

:)

Lukaiz, Oct 7, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hello again,

so on the Computer .. hmmmn there are many ways why an "XBOX game" in the "BETA game pass" doesn't work ;-)

Let us start with the basics

Please check if all Windows updates are installed - please check this also via the Store APP!

The most important are the 4 XBOX services (XblGameSave, XboxNetApiSvc, XboxGipSvc, XblAuthManager)- so when you start the game bar (WIN+G), will you be logged in correctly here?

If you are wirelessly connected to the Internet, have you tried if it works better by cable (RJ45)!

Check also your account Information at https://account.microsoft.com/ (fill out everything maybe a child account avoid you to install this or a wrong Region)

If you only try to install it via the Games pass APP - try it also via
    the 'Xbox Companion App' or directly the "Store APP".

Some games need to be installed on the system disk (C:)

Next Level:

Is the Xbox Live server connection blocked on Windows 10??

And please before trying a clean boot on the Computer: Keep us informed what happen maybe
    we see something else.

Hope this helps
  3. Lukaiz Win User

Hi!

I tried this but didn't work.

The error occurs when I try to instal in Xbox(Beta), PC.

My Game Pass was payed, and the account is the same as the store's.

Specs:

Intel Core i5 2400

GTX 1050ti

8 gb ram
  4. choppyseize Win User

If it's on Xbox you may have a corrupted download. The best way to resolve that is to uninstall everything that's downloaded so far. Then clear local saved games (don't worry you won't lose anything it's all saved to the cloud) Then try clearing the MAC
    address too before installing again.
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Lukaiz,

sorry to hear. But to help is a bit tricky. We need more informatione. If this happend on the console

take a look here

But if this happen on a Computer to fix the error, press the [Win] + [R] keys on your keyboard at the same time, enter WSReset, and confirm with [Return].

This should reset the Microsoft Store cache and make the app easy to install.

If that didn't help, type "cmd" in the Windows search box, right-click the command prompt, and select Run as Administrator.

Now, type the command "PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command" & .$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore). InstallLocation + ''AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode register $manifest.

Hope this helps, please send us more information
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hello Neighbor for Windows 10 PC

Hi Jace,

Thanks for reaching out! We went ahead and split your comment from:
    "Hello Neighbor for Windows 10 PC".
    To troubleshoot issues like this one, try installing the

Xbox Beta Application
    to verify if the application is causing the sign-in errors. The application will install as normal, once installed, attempt to play Hello Neighbor and see if it still throws the error.

Also, if that does not work then try to perform a clean
    boot
    , this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in
    Windows 10. After trying these steps, restart both the pc and Xbox One X.

I hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help!
Thema:

1. Error on trying to install Hello Neighbor on Gamepass - Similar Threads - Error trying install

2. "Installation Stopped" followed by error code 0x803fb005 when trying to install Minecraft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Installation Stopped" followed by error code 0x803fb005 when trying to install Minecraft...: I uninstalled Minecraft as it stopped tracking statistics like Time Played and tried to reinstall it only to get multiple Installation Stopped notifications followed by error code 0x803fb005. I've...
  3. I keep getting the error 0x800704C6, when trying to install Age of Empires II: Definitive...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting the error 0x800704C6, when trying to install Age of Empires II: Definitive...: I keep getting the error 0x800704C6, when trying to install Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition [img] b3285027-7731-45ef-8da2-6573ab654cdf
  4. Getting Error 0x00000001 When Trying to Install Anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting Error 0x00000001 When Trying to Install Anything: Whenever I try to install anything through the app I just get this error. Does anyone know how to fix it? Yes my PC is all up-to-date, no I have no malware, and yes I ran all the basic commands...
  5. Installation error no matter what game that I try and install on Xbox (beta) for windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation error no matter what game that I try and install on Xbox (beta) for windows: Hello, I've been having a problem where I cant seem to install any games from game pass or anything on the xbox (Beta) app on PC. It keeps giving me error code 0x8007001f. I have checked and...
  6. No games will install whatsoever. I get no error message, it simply just doesn't try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    No games will install whatsoever. I get no error message, it simply just doesn't try to...: Shortly following the release of Halo 2 Anniversary I have been unable to install any games at all. I have tried installing The Master Chief Collection after uninstalling it to try reinstalling,...
  7. Error Code: 0x80246008 on xbox one when trying to install or update anything from the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x80246008 on xbox one when trying to install or update anything from the...: Error Code: 0x80246008 on xbox one when trying to install or update anything from the playstore? 69c802a1-e92a-44be-8775-2138b96ae1e6
  8. The surge 2 Microsoft store installation gets FLR error when trying to launch game

in XBoX on Windows
    The surge 2 Microsoft store installation gets FLR error when trying to launch game: I've tried everything online. People with the Steam version of the game seems to get problem fixed. I have done everything even got support from the devs as well. They weren't able to solve it...
  9. Trying to install game via Microsoft Store, Error Code 0x800704C6

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to install game via Microsoft Store, Error Code 0x800704C6: Hello Everyone, I have been trying for several days to install a purchased game via the Microsoft Store. Each time I attempt to install the game it begins downloading and slowly loses speed until...
  10. I keep getting error code (0x80073CFE) when trying to install the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code (0x80073CFE) when trying to install the xbox app: yes my computer has the recommended specs. ea8ca1c0-92a0-44d9-85e5-74c3aa31c6e3