error or damage of my console system

Discus and support error or damage of my console system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have not been a year with my console but I got the best out of it playing daily and for a long time but last night I was playing and at the time of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by �� Uriel ��F, Jul 12, 2019.

1. error or damage of my console system

I have not been a year with my console but I got the best out of it playing daily and for a long time but last night I was playing and at the time of going to the menu the interface appeared to me normar
    and when I wanted to go down I did not it left like it was working at the time of downloading but it is not the control since even from the Xbox application with the virtual control they give you it is locked in the same way and I do not know what to do it
    is worth mentioning that you already disconnect the console from the power supply and clear your cache
    error or damage of my console system [​IMG]

:)

�� Uriel ��F, Jul 12, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Uriel,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Can you explain this issue in more detail? Are you not able to navigate the Guide menu you have in that picture? Have you tested different controllers?

Does this happen on the home screen as well? Does this issue happen in-game as well? Are there any troubleshooting steps you have tried other than restarting your console?

Let us know these details, and we will be happy to help you out.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Uriel,

Thanks for the update. If you are having issues navigating and such, we recommend a

soft factory reset
    . This will update/fix any system files that may be corrupt. make sure you know the log in information for your account as it will remove it. It will not however delete save data as it is saved to the cloud if connected to the internet.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. �� Uriel ��F Win User

if I can play and everything but at the time of going to the menu does not let me download the photo is that of my applications and does not happen I do not know if it is an error but that happens to me if I already deleted the cahe and everything but I
    keep coming up problem and the controls I only have 2 one that no longer serves and another with which I playhttps://youtu.be/xO_ITcHhh2M
  5. Syriel Win User

Can't play most of my downloaded games or Netflix

E67 indicates a hard drive error. You may have damaged your hard drive when you dropped the system.
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Issues

Heya,

I looked up that error code and it seems that is a issue with the system reading the disk. Please make sure the disk is not damage.
Thema:

1. error or damage of my console system - Similar Threads - error damage console

2. Do you own this game or app error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you own this game or app error: ok so I am getting this error with most of the free games from gamerpass I have (Minecraft, State of Decay 2, and Shadows of War. just to name a few) I used the support option of "talk with a Xbox...
  3. Fehlermeldung xbox one [Translation-Error message xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fehlermeldung xbox one [Translation-Error message xbox one]: Meine Xbox bringt mir folgende Fehlermeldungen 0 x 903f8001 und 0x 80a30204 . Was muss ich tun ? Kann mich nicht auf der Xbox anmelden. [Translation-My Xbox brings me the following error messages...
  4. Error 0x80070005 while trying to install Metro exodus on XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070005 while trying to install Metro exodus on XBOX app: Hello! I have tried for two days now to install metro exodus on my pc with the game pass for pc. But when i try to install it i only get the error 0x80070005. This is really annoying because i...
  5. " ERROR UNABLE TO LOAD MYCAREER ON HARD DRIVE. "THE SAVED CONTENT IS DAMAGED OR UNREADABLE"

in XBoX on Consoles
    " ERROR UNABLE TO LOAD MYCAREER ON HARD DRIVE. "THE SAVED CONTENT IS DAMAGED OR UNREADABLE": I got this error a month ago and XBOX fixed it in one day. Then I got the same error again 2 weeks ago and submitted another ticket. XBOX hasn't fixed it and they want me to submit a" video...
  6. Installation Stopped - Disc damaged or dirty error - October 2017 after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installation Stopped - Disc damaged or dirty error - October 2017 after update: I recently bought the Xbox One version of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. Excited, I inserted the disc into my Xbox One S for installation. After a little bit, the system told me that...
  7. Error code. And maybe a dirty or damaged disc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code. And maybe a dirty or damaged disc.: how do you install a game. Once it has told you it's damaged or dirty? When it isn't! This is beyond a joke. Black ops 3. And I've been trying for 2days now. 76ca6dd8-c966-45e3-8e29-8aa6284f031b
  8. Your disk may be dirty or damaged error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your disk may be dirty or damaged error?: It seems like im the only one that keeps getting this error. It happens occasionally for me and as soon as it happens I take it out and put it back in and it works fine. I take pretty good care of...
  9. Issues Reading discs error code (0x21): Your disc might be dirty or damaged.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues Reading discs error code (0x21): Your disc might be dirty or damaged.: @ razor, I'm in the UK if that makes a difference, our xbox live went down yesterday for a while, couldn't even sign in to your account, nothing worked. f077feee-0952-428f-a6db-5670cdd6d268
  10. Switching Game Discs Causes Dirty/Damaged Disc Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switching Game Discs Causes Dirty/Damaged Disc Error: It seems like after the latest preview update that i got around March 24th has done something to my disc drive or atleast this problem didn't start till the latest update was downloaded. If I'm...