Error or glitch

Discus and support Error or glitch in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am unable to visit My Account and I can change my privacy settings. This result that I can't add my friend because of the default privacy setting.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Deadly Blossom_5, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Error or glitch

I am unable to visit My Account and I can change my privacy settings. This result that I can't add my friend because of the default privacy setting.

:)

Deadly Blossom_5, Feb 9, 2019
  2. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Forbidden Legend glitch, maybe a spoiler

It's always a glitch or 'bs' before user error.
  3. CPG Delta Squad Win User

What exactly does clearing the system cache do?

Clearing your cache can help with internal errors such as:

-Glitches in Xbox Dashboard

-Sign in errors

-Internet Connection errors

-Loading error

...and more.
  4. CPG Delta Squad Win User

What exactly does clearing the system cache do?

Clearing your cache can help with internal errors such as:

-Glitches in Xbox Dashboard

-Sign in errors

-Internet Connection errors

-Loading error

...and more.
  5. LtLogicon Win User

Error or glitch

If your account is governed under a parental account. You cannot change your privacy settings from your account. This has to be done from the parental account.
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

Error or glitch

Hello: Xbox live servers are having some issues related to Purchase and Content Usage, you can check the status here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Please be patient, as long as the problem is solved. Thank you very much
Thema:

Error or glitch

1. Error or glitch - Similar Threads - Error glitch

2. Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system???...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system???...: Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system) only when attempting to buy backwards compatible games on my xbox one. different error codes for each one,...
  3. Troubleshooting glitching then error code E82 and solid red power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting glitching then error code E82 and solid red power button: Troubleshooting glitching then error code E82 and solid red power button We were all playing Xbox Kinect 360 just fine last night and today.... then all of a sudden in the middle of playing it...
  4. Error/glitch in Microsoft Solitair Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error/glitch in Microsoft Solitair Collection: Hi I'm having a recurring error/glitch in Microsoft Solitair Collection for a while now and was hoping it would be resolved with the recent Updates. My problem seems to occur whenever I get bonus...
  5. 10-10-2016 cheaters.(and a strange console error/glitch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    10-10-2016 cheaters.(and a strange console error/glitch): hello i would just like to take this time to report the following cheaters: allthekush619 drfeelgood013 x1x frost x1x i tapz i ( or l tapz l ) not sure which. the playlist was team...
  6. Error/Glitch with Microsoft Edge App Access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error/Glitch with Microsoft Edge App Access: I have contacted Customer Support for this error and I am still pending feedback. Customer Support also asked that I post this to the forum for feedback as well. The problem occurring with...
  7. Farming Simulator 2015 Silage Silo Error/Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming Simulator 2015 Silage Silo Error/Glitch: Farming Simulator 2015 by Giants Software. The error/glitch happens when emptying out the silage silos at the biogas plant. The fill level gets all the way down to 1% and there is not anything...
  8. Weird Password Glitch or Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Password Glitch or Error: When I go to login to one of the accounts and it asks for the email password the password I enter just disappears, no incorrect message or anything just gone. Any suggestions or fixes, Thanks!...
  9. Sign-in issues, glitches, errors, sluggishness, and more...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign-in issues, glitches, errors, sluggishness, and more...: Hi all Since getting my xbox one this past december, I've been encountering a ton of technical glitches and other issues that range from being simply a minor nuisance to major frustration...
  10. Error code 8015190A & "Glitch in the system"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8015190A & "Glitch in the system": Ever since Tuesday I have not been able to sign onto xbox live. I am able to sign onto my xbox silver account, but my gold account is still not working. Every time I sign on the error code...