Error or glitch

Discus and support Error or glitch in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am unable to visit My Account and I can change my privacy settings. This result that I can't add my friend because of the default privacy setting.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Deadly Blossom_5, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Error or glitch

I am unable to visit My Account and I can change my privacy settings. This result that I can't add my friend because of the default privacy setting.

:)

Deadly Blossom_5, Feb 9, 2019
  2. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Forbidden Legend glitch, maybe a spoiler

It's always a glitch or 'bs' before user error.
  3. CPG Delta Squad Win User

What exactly does clearing the system cache do?

Clearing your cache can help with internal errors such as:

-Glitches in Xbox Dashboard

-Sign in errors

-Internet Connection errors

-Loading error

...and more.
  4. CPG Delta Squad Win User

What exactly does clearing the system cache do?

Clearing your cache can help with internal errors such as:

-Glitches in Xbox Dashboard

-Sign in errors

-Internet Connection errors

-Loading error

...and more.
  5. LtLogicon Win User

Error or glitch

If your account is governed under a parental account. You cannot change your privacy settings from your account. This has to be done from the parental account.
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

Error or glitch

Hello: Xbox live servers are having some issues related to Purchase and Content Usage, you can check the status here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Please be patient, as long as the problem is solved. Thank you very much
Thema:

Error or glitch

1. Error or glitch - Similar Threads - Error glitch

2. Troubleshooting glitching then error code E82 and solid red power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting glitching then error code E82 and solid red power button: Troubleshooting glitching then error code E82 and solid red power button We were all playing Xbox Kinect 360 just fine last night and today.... then all of a sudden in the middle of playing it...
  3. Error/glitch in Microsoft Solitair Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error/glitch in Microsoft Solitair Collection: Hi I'm having a recurring error/glitch in Microsoft Solitair Collection for a while now and was hoping it would be resolved with the recent Updates. My problem seems to occur whenever I get bonus...
  4. 10-10-2016 cheaters.(and a strange console error/glitch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    10-10-2016 cheaters.(and a strange console error/glitch): hello i would just like to take this time to report the following cheaters: allthekush619 drfeelgood013 x1x frost x1x i tapz i ( or l tapz l ) not sure which. the playlist was team...
  5. Error/Glitch with Microsoft Edge App Access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error/Glitch with Microsoft Edge App Access: I have contacted Customer Support for this error and I am still pending feedback. Customer Support also asked that I post this to the forum for feedback as well. The problem occurring with...
  6. Farming Simulator 2015 Silage Silo Error/Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming Simulator 2015 Silage Silo Error/Glitch: Farming Simulator 2015 by Giants Software. The error/glitch happens when emptying out the silage silos at the biogas plant. The fill level gets all the way down to 1% and there is not anything...
  7. Weird Password Glitch or Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Password Glitch or Error: When I go to login to one of the accounts and it asks for the email password the password I enter just disappears, no incorrect message or anything just gone. Any suggestions or fixes, Thanks!...
  8. Sign-in issues, glitches, errors, sluggishness, and more...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign-in issues, glitches, errors, sluggishness, and more...: Hi all Since getting my xbox one this past december, I've been encountering a ton of technical glitches and other issues that range from being simply a minor nuisance to major frustration...
  9. Error code 8015190A & "Glitch in the system"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8015190A & "Glitch in the system": Ever since Tuesday I have not been able to sign onto xbox live. I am able to sign onto my xbox silver account, but my gold account is still not working. Every time I sign on the error code...
  10. xbox one error found glitch in system

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one error found glitch in system: I have had the xbox one for a month now and I havent experienced any problems until now. I sign in to my profile and It won't let me do anything as it states that I need xbox gold to do this. I...