Error : Out Of Memory 2 COD : GHOSTS

Discus and support Error : Out Of Memory 2 COD : GHOSTS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so, i thought id give the campaign another go , i start it up, resume game , starts loading , then quits to black screen , then i get a popup message... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by F0X05, Jun 10, 2014.

1. F0X05
    F0X05 Guest

so, i thought id give the campaign another go , i start it up, resume game , starts loading , then quits to black screen , then i get a popup message saying " ERROR : OUT OF MEMORY 2" looking through the forums it seems that a few others experince this,
    although my online and extinction work fine ( thouygh after some difficulty downloading DLC3 invasion)

please can someone help, i will also recreate this on the cod and activision forums as well

:)

F0X05, Jun 10, 2014
  2. out of memory 2 pop up

I am constantly getting several errors while playing C.O.D. Ghosts after an extended period. It generally throughs me out of the game while a multiplayer game is loading.

Error - Out of Memory 2

Error - Out of Memory 3

Error - Out of Memory 5

Error - Out of Memory 23

Error - Out of Memory 27

Error - An Error has occurred

IIIIGAZMANIIII, Jun 10, 2014
  3. mcseracer
    mcseracer Guest
    out of memory 2 pop up

Received an Out of Memory Error 26 on our XBOX 360 playing COD Ghosts Live in Ghosts Moshpit after about 2 hours of play and two locally attached players. I realize this is the XBOX ONE forum but it seems interesting that I received the same error on the
    older platform, same game.

mcseracer, Jun 10, 2014
  4. Error : Out Of Memory 2 COD : GHOSTS

I just finished the campaign, but I had to uninstall the game from the hard drive and play it off the disc. THAT seemed to allow the campaign to load. Now that I completed ALL the campaign achievements, I can reinstall the game to the hard drive!

I can't say if playing directly from the disc will help everyone having this problem... but it did for me. If it works for you, I recommend "finishing" all the campaign achievements... so you can reinstall the game to the HD and not wear-out your optical
    drive playing the other game modes (which don't seem to have any issues).

Darth Pinhead, Jun 12, 2014
  5. Darth Pinhead Win User

I just finished the campaign, but I had to uninstall the game from the hard drive and play it off the disc. THAT seemed to allow the campaign to load. Now that I completed ALL the campaign achievements, I can reinstall the game to the hard drive!

I can't say if playing directly from the disc will help everyone having this problem... but it did for me. If it works for you, I recommend "finishing" all the campaign achievements... so you can reinstall the game to the HD and not wear-out your optical
    drive playing the other game modes (which don't seem to have any issues).
  6. mcseracer Win User

out of memory 2 pop up

Received an Out of Memory Error 26 on our XBOX 360 playing COD Ghosts Live in Ghosts Moshpit after about 2 hours of play and two locally attached players. I realize this is the XBOX ONE forum but it seems interesting that I received the same error on the
    older platform, same game.
  7. IIIIGAZMANIIII Win User

out of memory 2 pop up

I am constantly getting several errors while playing C.O.D. Ghosts after an extended period. It generally throughs me out of the game while a multiplayer game is loading.

Error - Out of Memory 2

Error - Out of Memory 3

Error - Out of Memory 5

Error - Out of Memory 23

Error - Out of Memory 27

Error - An Error has occurred
  8. OldManBlade Win User

Out of memory 2 error

Same here playing COD, so it is a game issue and not system? By the way mine is not the disc version but from the download from 360 and upgrade to XBox One
  9. Misses Joust Win User

Out of memory 2 error

G'day all! If this is an error message popping up in-game (rather than a console error message) then the best info will likely come from the folks at
    Activision. As a workaround, let's give this a shot:

Exit back to the console's dashboard. Highlight the game and press the Menu button, and exit the game entirely. Then launch it again to play.
Thema:

1. Error : Out Of Memory 2 COD : GHOSTS - Similar Threads - Error Memory COD

2. I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source."

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source.": What can I do ? I searched on other forums and the only answer was that the support blamed the game involved except for me it doesn't involve any game it can happen at any moment while playing or...
  3. Starting minecraft on xbox one shows memory error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Starting minecraft on xbox one shows memory error: Hi, my son got minecraft for xbox one as a christmas present. He can start the game, but when trying to create the world, this error is showing up: You are almost out of data storage space!...
  4. memory error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    memory error: I keep getting a memory error code of 02892 what does this mean and how can I fix it fc2ecfee-3cc8-4710-ba85-875dd46292e8
  5. Memory error codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Memory error codes: Need help keeo getting memory error codes Memory error code 0 2878 Memory error code 15 637 642bf41f-a100-4767-aaaa-9a8c36d33ef2
  6. Memory error 15 637

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Memory error 15 637: when I try to have my son join me on my Xbox one s to play call of duty ww2 we start playing for like a minute and then we get kicked out of our custom game or any team deathmatch modes and a...
  7. Memory error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Memory error: anyone have this issue with playing hard point or domination mode on local play were it resets the system and has memory error 15637 when it loads up? Seems to be a time issue around 12minutes of...
  8. BOOTED FROM ZOMBIES memory error 0 2878

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BOOTED FROM ZOMBIES memory error 0 2878: As soon as someone goes into the bunker and crossed a thresh hold the game kicks everyone.... :( I've uninstalled my account, The game, my DLC, restarted the router and unplugged the Xbox. I...
  9. Error memory

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error memory: playing COD ww2. Nazi Zombies. . Keep getting error memory while playing. . . Then it freezes the console and I have to restart all over. How do we fix this issue.? Please help....
  10. Memory error code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Memory error code.: Hi I keep receiving a message "We are not able to save more data for this game or app. Your Xbox is out of space for save data. To make room, select a game or app in your game and apps...