Error : Out Of Memory 2 COD : GHOSTS

Discus and support Error : Out Of Memory 2 COD : GHOSTS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so, i thought id give the campaign another go , i start it up, resume game , starts loading , then quits to black screen , then i get a popup message... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by F0X05, Jun 10, 2014.

1. F0X05
    F0X05 Guest

so, i thought id give the campaign another go , i start it up, resume game , starts loading , then quits to black screen , then i get a popup message saying " ERROR : OUT OF MEMORY 2" looking through the forums it seems that a few others experince this,
    although my online and extinction work fine ( thouygh after some difficulty downloading DLC3 invasion)

please can someone help, i will also recreate this on the cod and activision forums as well

:)

F0X05, Jun 10, 2014
  2. out of memory 2 pop up

I am constantly getting several errors while playing C.O.D. Ghosts after an extended period. It generally throughs me out of the game while a multiplayer game is loading.

Error - Out of Memory 2

Error - Out of Memory 3

Error - Out of Memory 5

Error - Out of Memory 23

Error - Out of Memory 27

Error - An Error has occurred

IIIIGAZMANIIII, Jun 10, 2014
  3. mcseracer
    mcseracer Guest
    out of memory 2 pop up

Received an Out of Memory Error 26 on our XBOX 360 playing COD Ghosts Live in Ghosts Moshpit after about 2 hours of play and two locally attached players. I realize this is the XBOX ONE forum but it seems interesting that I received the same error on the
    older platform, same game.

mcseracer, Jun 10, 2014
  4. Error : Out Of Memory 2 COD : GHOSTS

I just finished the campaign, but I had to uninstall the game from the hard drive and play it off the disc. THAT seemed to allow the campaign to load. Now that I completed ALL the campaign achievements, I can reinstall the game to the hard drive!

I can't say if playing directly from the disc will help everyone having this problem... but it did for me. If it works for you, I recommend "finishing" all the campaign achievements... so you can reinstall the game to the HD and not wear-out your optical
    drive playing the other game modes (which don't seem to have any issues).

Darth Pinhead, Jun 12, 2014
  5. Darth Pinhead Win User

I just finished the campaign, but I had to uninstall the game from the hard drive and play it off the disc. THAT seemed to allow the campaign to load. Now that I completed ALL the campaign achievements, I can reinstall the game to the hard drive!

I can't say if playing directly from the disc will help everyone having this problem... but it did for me. If it works for you, I recommend "finishing" all the campaign achievements... so you can reinstall the game to the HD and not wear-out your optical
    drive playing the other game modes (which don't seem to have any issues).
  6. mcseracer Win User

out of memory 2 pop up

Received an Out of Memory Error 26 on our XBOX 360 playing COD Ghosts Live in Ghosts Moshpit after about 2 hours of play and two locally attached players. I realize this is the XBOX ONE forum but it seems interesting that I received the same error on the
    older platform, same game.
  7. IIIIGAZMANIIII Win User

out of memory 2 pop up

I am constantly getting several errors while playing C.O.D. Ghosts after an extended period. It generally throughs me out of the game while a multiplayer game is loading.

Error - Out of Memory 2

Error - Out of Memory 3

Error - Out of Memory 5

Error - Out of Memory 23

Error - Out of Memory 27

Error - An Error has occurred
  8. OldManBlade Win User

Out of memory 2 error

Same here playing COD, so it is a game issue and not system? By the way mine is not the disc version but from the download from 360 and upgrade to XBox One
  9. Misses Joust Win User

Out of memory 2 error

G'day all! If this is an error message popping up in-game (rather than a console error message) then the best info will likely come from the folks at
    Activision. As a workaround, let's give this a shot:

Exit back to the console's dashboard. Highlight the game and press the Menu button, and exit the game entirely. Then launch it again to play.
Thema:

1. Error : Out Of Memory 2 COD : GHOSTS - Similar Threads - Error Memory COD

2. Call of Duty MW memory error 13-71

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty MW memory error 13-71: Why does my Xbox one S for the past few days keep displaying "memory error 13-71" ? The other online games such as Modern warfare remaster and black out 4 have no issues getting online and...
  3. Warzone memory error code 13-71

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone memory error code 13-71: How can i fix my warzone account its telling me I have a memory error code 13-71 85a9a663-7e1f-4eec-8b98-957602eb8fa6
  4. Error memory 13 71 Call of Duty: War Zone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error memory 13 71 Call of Duty: War Zone: Por mas quejas que pongo en su pagina desde hace tres semanas no se ponen en contacto conmigo para dar seguimiento o solución, pero ninguna de las dos opciones fue reciba por parte deMicrosoft,...
  5. War zone error memory 13-71 code pops up

in XBoX on Consoles
    War zone error memory 13-71 code pops up: War zone malfunction error13-71 keeps. Appearing d2ffaf31-f948-40ae-be9a-214752c303cf
  6. Still getting CoD memory error 13-71

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still getting CoD memory error 13-71: I have tried all the solutions to rectify this issue. I was managing to get onto the game by swapping accounts and then swapping back. But now nothing. There has just been a massive update that...
  7. Memory Error 13-71 how do I fix this. Call of duty mw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Memory Error 13-71 how do I fix this. Call of duty mw: Help i cant fix this memory error 13-71 45f877bf-d6bd-4023-8367-62a9c4b495f6
  8. Memory Error 13-17 FIX!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Memory Error 13-17 FIX!: Finally figured this out. This one took a while and nothing was working. I have an XBOX and used the 2 account mwthod as a backdoor. I will share that below. After getting in i saw no regiments to...
  9. Getting memory location errors that freezes Jigsaw Puzzles.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting memory location errors that freezes Jigsaw Puzzles.: I have been having frequent lockup/freezing problems recently with Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles. I get a memory location error when trying to position a puzzle piece. Has anyone else had this...
  10. COD Warzone Memory Error: 13-71

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone Memory Error: 13-71: Cant play online. Dealing with error. Memory Error: 13-71. Anyone having same issue and if anyone has a solution to it that they can share I would appreciate it. dc7ca7ce-8fb8-4459-a36f-58d4c68158d5