Error "ox406" xbox - no enter

Discus and support Error "ox406" xbox - no enter in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Error 1170000 microsoft solitaire collection computer windows 10 851f1351-c0e0-4a2d-bf7f-54fdf77ea557 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Luiza MadalenaCoutinho, May 15, 2019.

1. Error "ox406" xbox - no enter

Error 1170000 microsoft solitaire collection computer windows 10

:)

Luiza MadalenaCoutinho, May 15, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Luiza,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to try and help.

So you are getting the 0x406 error when logging into the Xbox app for Windows 10, is that correct?

Try out the following steps that I have seen work for others with this same error code:

1. Remove the Xbox app per the PowerShell instructions. Run it as Admin.

Windows Key + X > Windows PowerShell > Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage

This removes the Xbox app from the PC.

2. Then, install the Xbox Identity Provider first:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-identity-provider/9wzdncrd1hkw?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

3. Then install the Xbox app:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox/9wzdncrfjbd8?rtc=1&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

4. Launch the app and try to sign in again.

Let us know if this helps!
  3. kajgustafson Win User

error in wnindows 10

app in windows 10 (ox406) try again later
  4. Guilhermemb1 Win User

Error 0x8015DC05

you can enter in your xbox 360 without the error?
  5. DominumStige Win User

"Incorrect formatted postcode"

6. Zany Wabbit Win User

What is going on? Cant connect to xbox 360 live, have gold membership, will not let me update payment method....

now purchase error has been fixed, still saying error when entering new xbox live gold code
Thema:

1. Error "ox406" xbox - no enter - Similar Threads - Error ox406 enter

2. Jigsaw error code 0x803F8001, how can this be corrected, used for years and no problem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw error code 0x803F8001, how can this be corrected, used for years and no problem...: Have been using Microsoft Jigsaw for years with no problem, today I get error code 0x803F8001 and cannot load game??? 5967eff2-8dd5-4b4b-aec5-8be71a6bee06
  3. Xbox One Teredo IP Address Error

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One Teredo IP Address Error: Xbox One Teredo IP Address Error Follow this guide to open the Nat doors to avoid network problems https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live...
  4. : Test multiplayer connection error message

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Test multiplayer connection error message: : Test multiplayer connection error message Hi BLumat You Checked your Internet configuration in your Router to see if the NAT is All open for your Xbox or PC? Try check the Support by network...
  5. Error Code 0x000005b4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x000005b4?: It's been asked before I know, with absolutely zero resolve from Microsoft either. I purchased Avengers Endgame for $29.99 CAD a few nights ago, tried over and over again to play it without luck....
  6. Error code 0xc00d7159 (HDCP) for Xbox Live Tv and Movies app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0xc00d7159 (HDCP) for Xbox Live Tv and Movies app: Ive seen this floating around on here in the past, and Ive seen all the responses to fix it, but nothing has worked. This started about a week ago when parts of Live were down and it hasnt...
  7. Roblox error code 110

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox error code 110: Ok ive tryed to join any game but when i try it says the game your trying to join is unavailable:ERROR CODE 110: Does any one have a idea on how to fix this? f6e931a0-1c81-4962-9ffa-093cbff3af98
  8. Gamertag error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag error: I changed my gamertag today but it didn't change to what I typed in. b8552b22-af21-4ba3-bff9-d9f4d265657e
  9. XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005: Hi, I have read multiple threads on this and I am still no further forward. Tried the Sign in uncheck Admin permissions including passwords2 Tried updating to 1903 ( and checked for the ones...
  10. Minecraft Xbox 360 Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 Error: So I've bought 4 different copies of Minecraft on 360, the disc copy as none of them have worked, all of my other 15+ games are working except for Minecraft. I keep getting the same error...