Error Ox80070490 and OX80bd0019

Discus and support Error Ox80070490 and OX80bd0019 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, got both these error codes have reset as instructed but can't get beyond Home Menu. Try to add 'live', attempts to link, fails, attempts again then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VickiJ73, Jan 12, 2021 at 6:52 PM.

1. VickiJ73
    VickiJ73 Guest

Hi, got both these error codes have reset as instructed but can't get beyond Home Menu. Try to add 'live', attempts to link, fails, attempts again then just goes back to Home.

:)

2. JarlathO'kane Win User

no xbox x logo on startup ..

When i turn on the Xbox one x it takes too long to get past the logo screen and then "something went wrong" comes up with error code Ox80070490 but when i look that up its to do with Xbox 360
  3. HELLRAZER305 Win User

Error Error Error

DID you fix it I got the same one??
  4. InFaDeLiTy Win User

Errors Errors Errors

No not at all, I cannot connect to XBL at all, I am not sure what is happening, I know my internet is working fine and ive never had issues with this console but since the most recent update my xbox wouldnt download/install it properly and i havent been
    able get online at all its quite lame.
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

Errors Errors Errors

Hey mate, can you please list the exact errors you're encountering? Also, go ahead and take a few minutes to answer the bold questions

here
    , as we'll need that information to help resolve the network issues.
  6. Photonimus Win User

ERROR ERROR ERROR...

Well, first things first.... If you want help, conduct yourself in a pleasant and respectable manner. Secondly, we can't help unless you describe a problem fully. Even then, we can only go through steps to try to help, so you need to cooperate. If the answers
    don't work, getting angry is not the course of action, it means we need to dig deeper.

If someone reads the issue and directs you to a solution, try it out. If it doesn't work, let us know so we can dig deeper.

And most importantly, understand that we here on these forums are not microsoft/xbox employees, we are gamers such as yourself trying to help out. When an issue requires contacting official support, they wont put up with this kind of attitude over the phone.

So again I say, please reply and fully explain each issue you are having so we can work through this.
Thema:

1. Error Ox80070490 and OX80bd0019 - Similar Threads - Error Ox80070490 OX80bd0019

2. Halo Master Chief Collection "Unable to Synch Data," Social matchmaking error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection "Unable to Synch Data," Social matchmaking error: When trying to join an online social game in Halo MCC we get an error saying "Unable to synch data" which prevents us from matchmaking and playing online together. I was able to resolve this by...
  3. Alpha skip ahead Insider update E203 error

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead Insider update E203 error: Today's insider update temporarily bricked my Xbox Series X. I'm in the Alpha-skip ahead ring (I'm aware of the obvious risk caveat associated with using a beta. When I turned my console on, it...
  4. Roblox error code 901

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 901: So me and a few of my friends have been experiencing error code 901 with Roblox. I've tried resetting my Xbox twice, re-installed Roblox, changed my Gamertag, updated Roblox, tried with a...
  5. Errors in Event Viewer with Xbox App installed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Errors in Event Viewer with Xbox App installed.: Virtual disks seem to be randomly disconnected and causes Windows 10 to subsequently fail to shutdown or operate correctly. [img] bb69a0fd-18c9-4518-8050-a686c7758ec8
  6. Flight Simulator 2020. Game Pass Error on PC Download. 0x00000001 (SOLVED)

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020. Game Pass Error on PC Download. 0x00000001 (SOLVED): This worked for me :) Try reinstalling the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10 device: Next to windows icon on bottom left, type this in search , Windows PowerShell and then "RIGHT CLICK and...
  7. Xbox one start up error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one start up error: how do yo fix xbox one start up error This happened last night and it just keeps popping up a error code on the screen when i try to turn it on any solutions?? e578f1bb-61ea-40da-82a6-6e5370eea52a
  8. Windows 10 Xbox party error 0x8923106C

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox party error 0x8923106C: Hello. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if anyone knows a solution because I am going mad because I have tried everything and nothing will work. anytime I try to join a party...
  9. Xbox one party encountered an error 0x8923104F

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one party encountered an error 0x8923104F: I am getting 0x8923104F when I try to start or join a party on Xbox One S since an update in December. The error was different before 0x8923103D (October) and both errors always point to the...
  10. Every update fails like this how do I report or find out what the error code means?

in XboX Insiders
    Every update fails like this how do I report or find out what the error code means?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Nuxbag [link] [comments]