ERROR POPS UP WHEN I CLICK SUBMIT

Discus and support ERROR POPS UP WHEN I CLICK SUBMIT in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I was trying to Submit my windows/xbox live allow so I can join my friendd realm in privacy setting but it keeps saying that there's an ERROR occurring... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Cinnahunbun, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Cinnahunbun
    Cinnahunbun Guest

I was trying to Submit my windows/xbox live allow so I can join my friendd realm in privacy setting but it keeps saying that there's an ERROR occurring so it doesn't save. ERROR POPS UP WHEN I CLICK SUBMIT :(

:)

Cinnahunbun, Nov 19, 2020
  2. PatroX291 Win User

cancellation of arrears for a live gold request

does not work when I click it, "ERROR" pops up
  3. nevillefarrell Win User

Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later.

Ok well then it's the offline profile on the console you want then :) the error message "Sorry, Xbox live signup isn't available right now. Try again later." when does it pop up? When you click on sign up now or is it when you have filled out all the information
    When you submit it. Does it let you enter in the Email to attach to the account?
  4. XUnt4medxBe4stX Win User

Connecting to Xbox LIVE in College Dorm- Xbox One.

When I click IE App, An Error Message Pops up and says you are not connected to the Internet, and tries redirecting me back to the Connection Settings.
  5. Katerz Win User

Microsoft Error.

I've tried. That's the problem. 9/10 clicks to get from the main page of Microsoft or the Xbox page to my settings, brings up the error message.

I was lucky enough to get to that page, but when I turned everything to allow and hit submit, that too brought up the error.
  6. AlecCohen Win User

Xbox Console Companion Login Failure & Error message failure

I was able to get it to pop up a different error message with a button to submit error report earlier but I haven't been able to reproduce it. I am just completely stuck on the sign in page with the error as written above; below it.
Thema:

1. ERROR POPS UP WHEN I CLICK SUBMIT - Similar Threads - ERROR POPS CLICK

2. Error Code 0x8923103D is Popping Up in my Party Chats

in XboX Insiders
    Error Code 0x8923103D is Popping Up in my Party Chats: I was hoping someone would be able to help with this issue. Everytime I join a party my friends say it says I am connecting to the party, whilst on my screen everyone has successfully joined the...
  3. Every time i try to log in to xbox live on pc the error 0x800704cf pops out

in XBoX on Windows
    Every time i try to log in to xbox live on pc the error 0x800704cf pops out: I bought PC xbox game pass 2 days ago and it was normal.I could log in to games.But today when i tried to play metro exodus i tried to log in but then there was this error 0x800704cf....
  4. War zone error memory 13-71 code pops up

in XBoX on Consoles
    War zone error memory 13-71 code pops up: War zone malfunction error13-71 keeps. Appearing d2ffaf31-f948-40ae-be9a-214752c303cf
  5. Today on the home page I found just such an error with a pop-up window

in XboX Insiders
    Today on the home page I found just such an error with a pop-up window: [IMG] submitted by /u/Eufeek [link] [comments]
  6. Ive tried multiple ways to upload a picture of me as my Gamerpic and an error always pops up

in XBoX on Mobile
    Ive tried multiple ways to upload a picture of me as my Gamerpic and an error always pops up: Ive tried uploading a Gamerpic of me on pc and the xbox app and it says "Sorry, we cant upload the picture right now. Try again in a little while." and ive been trying for the past 2 days. And the...
  7. Xbox log in isn’t letting me into bungie.net authentication error pops up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox log in isn’t letting me into bungie.net authentication error pops up.: Ive tried to log in to bungie.net (more specifically the companion app) and i keep getting an Authentication Error with a message: “ We were unable to sign you in with your Xbox Live account....
  8. Xbox 360 s Error blank (pop-up) window

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s Error blank (pop-up) window: Hi. My Xbox 360 s presents a blank (pop-up) window. I understand that it is when you try to connect to xbox-live but it does not show me or allow me to do anything. The console does not freeze. It...
  9. XBOX one X - ERROR 0x000005b4 how to watch movie without this error popping up

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX one X - ERROR 0x000005b4 how to watch movie without this error popping up: We've been struggle with this error for couple days. We even did the factory reset and deleting movie app and everything that microsoft suggested. But seems like doesn't matter what you do.. The...
  10. Error code 0x8027025a wont stop popping up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x8027025a wont stop popping up: Hello all, So, I logged into my xbox one x today and tried to play apex legends and or CODMW and neither would work. The error code 0x8027025a pops up. I looked it up and searched solutions. Its...