Error problems Call of Duty Black ops 4

Discus and support Error problems Call of Duty Black ops 4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Code: A,B,C,D ,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-, Collar 43 Yellow Wolf 198cc884-79e6-459b-8884-f448496eae3b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AutumnSky53, Oct 27, 2019.

1. AutumnSky53
    AutumnSky53 Guest

Code: A,B,C,D ,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,

Collar 43 Yellow Wolf

:)

AutumnSky53, Oct 27, 2019
  2. GustavoBethu Win User

call of duty ops 4 Argentina

was it there at one point ?
    I almost sure it was, and these days it´s not: "Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 no está disponible actualmente." in english: "Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 is not currently available."
    https://www.microsoft.com/es-ar/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-4/c19n0723phfl?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab .

And black ops pass IS availavle in argentina: https://www.microsoft.com/es-ar/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-pase-black-ops/bqv9xcx5h9v9?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Buying a digital game on microsoft store for xbox on pc.

4. SpeckledEagle Win User

Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite
  5. A Proud Gay Man Win User

Favorite MP shooters of all time

1. Call of Duty: MW3

2. Call of Duty: Black Ops

3. Call of Duty: MW2

4. Call of Duty: 4

5. The Next Call of Duty.
  6. SebastienDragon Win User

Carte prépayée qui napparais pas sur les x box [Prepaid card that Napparais not on the X box]

Je veux acheter le saison pass de black ops 4 call of duty

[Translation - I want to buy the season pass of black ops 4 call of duty]
Thema:

1. Error problems Call of Duty Black ops 4 - Similar Threads - Error problems Call

2. Error message: Reset your account - problem with the storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message: Reset your account - problem with the storage: Hi, my son has an XBox One S. The above error message appeared recently apparently, and doing factory resetting and clearing cache has done nothing. What it does now it is very slow to start and...
  3. cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to...: i try to download my profile on my x360..its starting to download and 1 or 2 second after..a message appear saying sorry theres a problem with the credentials youre using to sign in..go to...
  4. Error 8015000A. Problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 8015000A. Problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in.: I am trying to redownload my account after receiving this message when trying to sign in but am still getting the same message as I try to redownload the profile, "Sorry, there's a problem with...
  5. Problema com atualização: Erro E208.[Translation-Update problem: Error E208.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema com atualização: Erro E208.[Translation-Update problem: Error E208.]: Olá, Meu console Xbox One não atualiza. A reinicialização simples do console não funciona. Já baixei e tentei atualizá-lo offline com um pendrive, porém continua a aparecer o mesmo erro (E208), o...
  6. SRX1501449104ID - Getting a Error message for the past 2 month "There's a temporary problem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    SRX1501449104ID - Getting a Error message for the past 2 month "There's a temporary problem...: Please Help, I have been locked out of my account for almost 3 months now because of a problem that happened on Microsoft’s side. I am going through the process of changing my security info, but...
  7. Report Error problems in my xbox one X is not appearing?

in XboX Insiders
    Report Error problems in my xbox one X is not appearing?: I was trying to report error problems on my xbox one. But the report error problems is not appearing when I press the xbox logo in my controller. Anyone having same problem or how to fix this,...
  8. Error code problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code problem: My xbox one takes time to load and shows an error code . It doesn't show anything , its only blank and wont let me enter any application. it started few minutes after I updated it....
  9. E208 0000045D 000000005 Error code problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    E208 0000045D 000000005 Error code problems: So I was just playing and then my console just starts being all laggy so i restart then my game after like 20 restarts turned to a blue screen so I restart 1 last time to this black screen with...
  10. Xbox inisder Hub There's A problem Error Making HTTP call. HttpCode Unauthorized

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox inisder Hub There's A problem Error Making HTTP call. HttpCode Unauthorized: [img] f4dede14-cf9a-44a7-9b7b-35335f65dd65