Error redeeming xbox game pass code

Discus and support Error redeeming xbox game pass code in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cant redeem code for xbox pass that i bought for pc. Everytime i load the redeem code page its blank and when i try to redeem from the xbox app it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LomeVZ, Jul 22, 2021.

1. LomeVZ
    LomeVZ Guest

I cant redeem code for xbox pass that i bought for pc. Everytime i load the redeem code page its blank and when i try to redeem from the xbox app it gives an error saying you're stranded.

:)

LomeVZ, Jul 22, 2021
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Key redeem error

Do you have Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? Because the error speak about "conversion", maybe you are trying to redeem an Xbox Live code of a different region and conversion to Game Pass Ultimate don't work in this way. As additional information the codes
    are always region assigned.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Game pass help

Since it's already been redeemed there's nothing that could be done. Codes will only redeem what they're made for. So even if it's an Xbox code, but you redeem it through the PC, you would still get Xbox content. So it would have been bought as a Game Pass for PC code instead of Game Pass for console.
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of ultimate

If you had Xbox Game Pass Ultimate already active before you redeem that code, when you enter a code for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass it will add as Game Pass Ultimate and not only Xbox Game Pass, is this your case?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

If you are already a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, then any Gold codes you redeem will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber, then no, the Gold codes should not convert to Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. DopeyStoner Win User

Do digital codes expire?

I just redeemed my Microsoft points on a 12 month subscription for Xbox gold, when I tried to redeem the code it told my that it will convert it into 4 months of Xbox game pass, I don't want game pass I want gold, do I have to wait for my game pass to
    expire before I can redeem my code for 12 months of gold
Thema:

1. Error redeeming xbox game pass code - Similar Threads - Error redeeming game

2. Spotify game pass perk redeem error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify game pass perk redeem error: On xbox game pass ultimate I was given Spotify premium for 4 month and ive clicked on the link both on xbox and mobile and it either won't work or just says I'm not eligible, what do I do?...
  3. Redeeming game pass gift card - unexpected error occurred

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming game pass gift card - unexpected error occurred: Hi, I tried to redeem game pass token for Xbox and received an error message stating "sorry an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recordded and we will investigate. Please try to...
  4. xbox gamee pass pc error at redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox gamee pass pc error at redeem: I'm trying to redeem a xbox game pass code for pc but I get this error [img] 57d19d88-a010-4000-aa96-36c2f1eda6e8
  5. Game pass redeem code error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass redeem code error: I bought my Xbox one a couple of days ago and I redeemed my Xbox game pass and Xbox live the day I got it(the one month pass you Get in the box). I went to download a game pass game and found I...
  6. error when redeem code for a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error when redeem code for a game: XBOS-4000 876c1569-860c-48c0-9741-a12beb509909 It is happened when I redeem a game code,pls help, THX. 05970fa1-c767-4ca0-9ca8-4da363c21e38
  7. trying to redeem game gear of war and got error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to redeem game gear of war and got error code: Service-60004 8402b9a8-ae0c-4a04-8f42-ae1f3645090b 2018/02/04 - 15:22:07 UTC c4b5b263-1219-48a9-b969-5a523bcd379a
  8. Error code while redeeming Gears of War 3 full game code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code while redeeming Gears of War 3 full game code: Just bought Gears of War 4 and it came with a full game download for GOW3. I entered it and it gave me this error code. XBOS-3012 I really want to play GOW3! Help...
  9. download redeemed game get error code 0x87c40156

in XBoX on Consoles
    download redeemed game get error code 0x87c40156: download redeemed game get error code 0x87c40156. The games are in the down load file but not in Games, can't launch. a3d8b7b1-f9c2-482c-8aa9-7396972bc3af
  10. Error trying to redeem game code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error trying to redeem game code: I bought GOW 4 and received codes for all GOW titles, however 2 codes work ( GOW2 and Judgement) the other 2 dont. When i try to redeem them this error appears...